Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia (3473 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Daughter To Regina Daniels: "You Are My Best Step Mom, I Love You" / Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of / Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by Franklin462(m): 12:41am On Apr 29, 2019
In April 2019, Regina Daniels married her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko, who bought her various brands of Mercedes benz, as fifth wife. The marriage was highly criticized on social media as many said the 21-year-old was too young to get married to a 59-year-old man.

See her Education info

Source : Wikipedia

Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by godofuck231: 1:40am On Apr 29, 2019
Franklin462:
In April 2019, Regina Daniels married her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko, who bought her various brands of Mercedes benz, as fifth wife. The marriage was highly criticized on social media as many said the 21-year-old was too young to get married to a 59-year-old man.

See her Education info

Source : Wikipedia
na Wa o, but the beauty I see in her is getting married not whoring her life and marrying at 45
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by falcon01: 4:07am On Apr 29, 2019
godofuck231:
na Wa o, but the beauty I see in her is getting married not whoring her life and marrying at 45
getting married to an old man ? whats the beauty here?
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 29, 2019
Jesus!!!

Who did this? shocked shocked

I'll advise this girl to stay out of social media for a while sad
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by olagbola45(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Jesus!!!

Can u do wot she did?
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2019
1• Any idi0t can go on Wikipedia to edit info.
2• If you people could stop boring us with Regina Daniels news, that would be very nice. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2019
olagbola45:

Can u do wot she did?

What did she do?
Na human being she kill?
No be marry she marry?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by bubunei: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2019
godofuck231:
is it your life?
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by bubunei: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

What did she do?
Na human being she kill?
No be marry she marry?
don't mind them. all these broke niggas are just salty
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by olagbola45(m): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

What did she do?
Na human being she kill?
No be marry she marry?

Shebi I ask u ni
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2019
olagbola45:

Shebi I ask u ni

As for me, there is nothing wrong in what she did. She's over 18yrs and old enough to decide on her own

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2019
bubunei:

don't mind them. all these broke niggas are just salty

grin @broke niggas grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by olagbola45(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

As for me, there is nothing wrong in what she did. She's over 18yrs and old enough to decide on her own

Well you right u......
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by godofuck231: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2019
bubunei:
is it your life?
no but just know a life of a retired w#ore
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by TANID(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Jesus!!!

That's The Best Way To Keep Her Marriage Save From This Satan Peoples Around Her And To Have Happy Married Life In Peac

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by godofuck231: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2019
falcon01:
she did well to marry at all instead of following the likes of Linda and Tonto, I in society she should be be respected because of her husband, that alone is respect as a married woman
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by kheny12(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2019
which kind heart breaking school is that.I think say she attended oloshoism college.
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by bubunei: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2019
godofuck231:
no but just know a life of a retired w#ore
wawuu na so person hustle dey pain u? pele drink water leave her for God
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by ShinqRambq: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2019
To every nerd in Class,you will grow to become Nwoko but dont get married to an osu king-size Power oil container.
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by falcon01: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
godofuck231:
she did well to marry at all instead of following the likes of Linda and Tonto, I in society she should be be respected because of her husband, that alone is respect as a married woman
those women are single and happy!
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by Kingkun69(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
falcon01:
jealousy go kill you
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by nicepoker101(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
It takes a lot of courage for one to move towards the opposite direction. Let this girl be.
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by godofuck231: 6:03am On Apr 30, 2019
falcon01:
those women are single and happy!
apart from gossip , clubbing, I socials and shopping , they easily fall into depression
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by godofuck231: 6:06am On Apr 30, 2019
bubunei:

wawuu na so person hustle dey pain u? pele drink water leave her for God
no already tripled my hustle, and well paid now am on auto cruise,
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by godofuck231: 6:07am On Apr 30, 2019
bubunei:
is it your life?
no but yours sounds bitter
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by falcon01: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2019
godofuck231:
apart from gossip , clubbing, I socials and shopping , they easily fall into depression
happiness is a choice
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by bubunei: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2019
godofuck231:
no but yours sounds bitter
not as bitter as yours for you to be judging woman anyhow in 2019. But sha Nigerians are a bored and jealous breed
Re: Regina Daniels:you Won’t Believe What’s Written About Her On Wikipedia by godofuck231: 1:00am On May 01, 2019
falcon01:
happiness is a choice
that I agree with u

(1) (Reply)

Falz Shared A Photo Of Himself Meditating With Buddha, Celebrities React / Bbnaija: Female Fans Fight Over Nini's Brother As She Shows Him Off Online (phot / Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.