Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect (14344 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Shehu Sani Calls On FG, States To Immortalise The Late Heroine / Gov. Ajimobi Congratulates Gov. Elect Seyi Makinde, Extends Hand Of Support / Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by sarrki(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2019
Oyinkansola, daughter of the late Kwara State political icon, Dr Olusola Saraki, has appealed to the state governor-elect, Abdulrahman Abdulrazak, to immortalise her father.

She said her late father paid his dues in the politics of the state.

She made the call in a statement made available to journalists on Sunday.

Oyinkansola urged the governor-elect not to let the alleged infractions of her brother and President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, stop him from honouring their father.

The statement read, “Congratulations, governor-elect, Abdulrahman Abdulrazak. I am appealing to you sir to immortalise my father, Dr Olusola Saraki, the man believed to be the strong pillar of Kwara State politics during his lifetime.

“With all due respect sir, may I remind you that my father single-handedly established political grounds in Kwara State in the Second Republic.

“It may interest you to know that most governors of the state rode on his popularity and influence to the corridors of power; they include Adamu Atta, Cornelius Adebayo, Mohammed Lawal and his son, Bukola Saraki.

“Everything Bukola is today was my father’s doing, yet he could not think of honouring his father by immortalising him.

“It just shows the kind of son he is. I acknowledge that my brother may have stepped on people’s toes but sir, my father deserves to be honoured in Kwara State.”

Oyinkansola said Abdulrasak would score more political points by immortalising the late Saraki, adding that it was the only way her father’s heritage could live on.

“I believe you will serve the people of Kwara well. I know you are a man of integrity. I am appealing to you sir in the name of Allah to do this for me so that my father’s name and all he has put into the development of Kwara State will not perish,” the statement added.

https://punchng.com/immortalise-my-father-sarakis-sister-begs-kwara-gov-elect/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by Lifestone(m): 5:57am On Apr 29, 2019
This can not be the priority of the new government. Dr Bukola Saraki should have done this.

21 Likes

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by sarrki(m): 5:59am On Apr 29, 2019
Saraki is a failure

He governed Kwara for 8 solid w

He was a senate president

He couldn’t for his father that made him

How on earth will some people believe he’s a hero still marvels me

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by midolian(m): 6:02am On Apr 29, 2019
Immortalise kor, mortal combat ni! angry angry

What did your father do for Kwarans and Kwara? Kwara state would have been close to Lagos in terms of development if not for the bondage your father put her. He impoverished her people to a point that amala and ewedu became more attractive to them than basic amenities. To make it worse, he handed her over to a criminal son he failed to give good home training. The ambassador of corruption who is presently "at large".

May your father continue to get what he deserves.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by sarrki(m): 6:03am On Apr 29, 2019
midolian:

You are a patriot

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by lawaljuliuss(m): 6:08am On Apr 29, 2019
kwara and saraki

1 Like

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 29, 2019
Your brother should have done that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2019
midolian:

What did your father do for Kwarans and Kwara? Kwara state would have been close to Lagos in terms of development if not for the bondage your father put her. He impoverished her people to a point that amala and ewedu became more attractive to them than basic amenities. To make it worse, he handed her over to a criminal son he failed to give good home training. The ambassador of corruption who is presently "at large".

What he did for kwara and kwarans can never be quantified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by anochuko01(m): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2019
JI
Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by amaniro: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2019
Olusola saraki is overrated. Just because he's one of the founding fathers of UPN

2 Likes

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by iammo(m): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2019
grin

Imortalise koor, imole de nii....

I will support his immortalisation, when their Family pays me my grandfathers money traped in the useless Society Generale Bank with intrest and adjustment of inflation.

Later in the future, Yeye bello and Dino's children would demand that their fathers to be immortalised in,kogi, for their selfless Service

It's Babangida that i blame for releasing all this politicians to work freely after idiagbon had prosecuted them for their visible crime, and failure to Account for how the made their money and assets.

12 Likes

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by yeyeboi(m): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2019
sarrki:
Saraki is a failure

Buhari Boy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by fredoooooo: 6:41am On Apr 29, 2019
sarrki:
Saraki is a failure

He betrayed his father

2 Likes

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2019
The ppl should be the ones championing for this not you!
If he had done his ppl well, then the ppl would push for his immortalization!

6 Likes

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by SEGLIZ: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2019
............. this is what the stupid son should have done not the sister coming to beg for recognition for the late father.
bukky is only living on his father's glory. I like him but his flaws and hyper ambition is out of it same got him in the way of his father and sister.

1 Like

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by princeade86(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2019
tell that to okorocha.

3 Likes

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by Jabioro: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2019
Whatever you ask the governor elect to do,may never redeemed the name of your "demonic" father from otherside of history..Ground patron of corruption
Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 29, 2019
midolian:

Hahahahaha you this boy, well why won't u think Baba olusola doesn't deserve it, your own father is useless in making u somebody in life, and u too have continue the useless generation. ADEDIBU AND OLUSOLA SARAKI DESERVES IT.
Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by princeade86(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2019
midolian:

and u minna state that is not under bondage look like lagos abi? I wonder how many of u people do reason online. u will just hold ur phone and type what u dont know, and who u don't know about. go and find out the history of saraki, what he did to kwara state when he was a doctor, till he died.

1 Like

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by Emmanuel226(m): 6:55am On Apr 29, 2019
chai, well deserved, but sister na 9ja we dey oh undecided
Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by Emmanuel226(m): 6:55am On Apr 29, 2019
i just pray her request is granted cheesy
Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by princeade86(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2019
weavesquad:

Hahahahaha you this boy, well why won't u think Baba olusola doesn't deserve it, your own father is useless in making u somebody in life, and u too have continue the useless generation. ADEDIBU AND OLUSOLA SARAKI DESERVES IT.
don't mind him. he is staying in niger state oooooo, one of the useless state in nigeria, he only read what is happening online ni oooo, yet they will be saying rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by TANID(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2019
Ok Don't Worry oyinkansola
Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by Emmanuel226(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2019
meanwhile, after all d noise wey chelsea mke yesterday dem no fit beat common man united grin
FT:MAN UNITED 1-1 CHELSHIT,
MATCH REPORT: De gea Bleep up sha sad
Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by sayyid(m): 6:59am On Apr 29, 2019
Your father Dr. Olushola Saraki is no doubt a fine politician and can never be forgotten in the history of KWARA State, however the Governor elect already have a lot on his plate right now because your brother Dr. Bukola Saraki has impoverish the state and taken it backward. the new governor needs to sit tight and work hard to put the state in its right place. Immortalizing your father should not even be on the agenda for the next decade.

2 Likes

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 29, 2019
That's what Bukiller failed to do when he was the paramount dictator of that state

1 Like

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by mjbaba: 7:00am On Apr 29, 2019
The guy should tell her

Your brother, his own son didnt do it

The puppet installed by your brother, his own son didnt do it

Why me o, why me o, why me

3 Likes

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by SEGLIZ: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2019
sarrki:
Saraki is a failure

no other way to say it than you've done.
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect by midolian(m): 7:06am On Apr 29, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

What he did for kwara and kwarans can never be quantified
Thank God you were in Kwara for a long time and you saw the things he did. May you continue to see such good deeds in your life if you can type amen to this prayer grin

Waiting grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

9th NASS: Kalu Endorses Gbajabiamila As Reps Speaker (photos) / PDP's Obinna Ogba Declares For Governor Of Ebonyi State / Chibok Girls Kidnapper Jailed For 20 Years: Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.