Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" (18810 Views)

Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) / Kenny Ogungbe's Daughter Graduates Photos / AY Apologizes To Keke Ogungbe And D1 Over Grammy Awards Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by category(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2010
Kenny! Kenny!! Kenny!!!
How many tymz hav i call u?
See wat u've caused urself.
I dnt fink u'll ever be useful/relevant to urself any more.
Even Sanni Keita that send us parkin at the world cup
did nt receive as mch insult that u r receivin today!
If i wre u, I wuld appologize on NTA news at nine,
also pop up an appology durin the next 10 English Premiership
and Champions league matches. Also, i'll
send appology text messages on all available net wrks.
But at the end, u r still a disgrace to ur immediate family,
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by knotty(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2010
the other day, i saw the gentile arsehole at the airport wearing one funny traditional attire that i dare not adorn myself.

did the mofo buy that too in Australasia?

wetin dem think say dem be sef?
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by bawomolo(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2010
ha ha you guys are wicked o
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Ranoscky(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad"

^ Ba lyrics, ba sence. Wetin u get? NON-SENCE !!!
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2010
[size=16pt]World famous Keke in tuxedo, World famous D1 in tuxedo, at the Grammys. Beyonce will you like to have a look at my $10 underwear?[/size]
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by eros(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2010
Blo.ody proud bas.tard. Always making a fo.ol of himself. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by eros(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2010
If he wants to wear unique clothes why doesn't he open a factory where only his clothes will be produced? Even Jay-Z, 50 Cent, P Diddy and other top American musicians that have clothing line still where other designers. So, whats the big deal with shopping where other Nigerians shop Or is he buying diamond clothes from a special store.

I wonder why D1 is still in business with this unrefined and uncultured animal. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by opribo(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2010
The guy must have escaped from the zoo. Cant you see his cap and how he is jumping because he is posing with a woman. The man looks like shit with his long head and gorilla body. Ewu Gambia
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2010
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by opribo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2010
It is good to watch and laugh at a mad man but nobody wants to keep him as a brother. Doesn't the guy have children looking up to him. Oshi o da ni le pa ko, between him and that Charly boy I think they should come to TBS and perform for us. It will be a great entertainment. Charly Boy VS Keke
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by maedan(f): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
I've always been a fan of Keke and D1, I follow them on twitter and try to catch their tv/radio shows when I can. I respect them for their contribution to the industry and was always surprised at all the hating they got from some folks. However this statement by Keke was obviously a case of him being carried away, maybe he was quoted out of context. Perhaps, where he shops, he only sees white folks there. I wonder which shop in this world that Nigerians don't step in and spend loads. What baffles me is that he's not among the top 200 richest people in Nigeria, so where does he shop that the other 199 richest people don't shop? Misguided fellow. Let us forgive him cheesy.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
^awwh
peace maker grin grin grin
abeg no spoil show for me joor , may d bashing continue ,he deserves it
omo dis thread is berra dan a night of a thousand laf
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by seye4nii(f): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2010
i bourt my first ramonwell in 1993? im sure mr eteponmo is still strugln to count  100000thousand naira then, so wat the Bleep is he talking about, foooolish keke alis banabat idiot,
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Goldenmeda(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2010
yeye man, no b pple lyk us dey feed u, if we no buy d music of pple wey u dey promote where u go get money chop, Bleep ur ass.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by maedan(f): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^awwh
peace maker grin grin grin
abeg no spoil show for me joor , may d bashing continue ,he deserves it
omo dis thread is berra dan a night of a thousand laf

Lol, ok o. But Keke has always liked to brag, from day one, about the stars he had mixed with in the US before he came back to Nigeria to make his name with D1. They made noise about a lot of things, so I'm used to it, lol. The interviewer asked him the stupid questions about his clothes, so I blame him for the stupid answers. Keke should have been more humble about things, because Nigerians are very sensitive - and besides he is not so well-loved so he can't afford to offend anyone.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by usbcable(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2010
dappssee:

[size=16pt]World famous Keke in tuxedo, World famous D1 in tuxedo, at the Grammys. Beyonce will you like to have a look at my $10 underwear?[/size]
see him talking of tuxedo as if to say we no kno wetin he be.
bush man.
omo airi ola ri to so arare ni ola ni iyonu.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by usbcable(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
The guy remind me of the great micheal jackson's song; ''have you seen my childhood''.
the guy missed his childhood so much he dint realise he is old skool.

The song ''my calabar girl'' na something else to say the least.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by HighChief4(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2010
opribo:

The guy must have escaped from the zoo. Cant you see his cap and how he is jumping because he is posing with a woman. The man looks like poo with his long head and gorilla body. Ewu Gambia
Hahahaha. Can't stop laughin grin grin grin grin grin Just the way my grand mother would say it
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by CorkyJoe: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2010
He a Very ugly IBO boy (no oofense)
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by GBT(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad"

^ Ba lyrics, ba sence. Wetin u get? NON-SENCE !!!

That na y the iediot dey rap like mufu fufu, ode
Like mydreamz say: ELERIBU OMO ALE
OMO LASAN IKEJI AJA
slowpoke LIKE YOU
YOU SEW CURTAIN WEAR, YOU COME DEY FEEL LIKE KING-KONG
ASIWIN OSI
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2010
^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
gawd una go finish me 2day
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by maedan(f): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
usbcable:

The guy remind me of the great micheal jackson's song; ''have you seen my childhood''.
the guy missed his childhood so much he dint realise he is old skool.

The song ''my calabar girl'' na something else to say the least.

cheesy grin shocked tongue cry smiley wink grin angry sad cool tongue embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin grin

Yeeee!!  My gosh. Of all the insults that have been rained on him from page one, I must say, this is the funniest. When ever I am annoyed or bored I will come back and read it again grin grin. Aii, you people are wick-ed ooo grin grin grin grin.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
^ c dis yeye waffi babe o
shebi u sed u were campaignin dat we shud forgive him y u lafin now , oniyeye tongue grin grin grin
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by maedan(f): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^ c dis yeye waffi babe o
shebi u sed u were campaignin dat we shud forgive him y u lafin now , oniyeye tongue grin grin grin

That's true. But I must give honour where it is due. Haba, so I can't laugh again grin grin?? Kai, just thinking about the song and video and imagining Keke singing it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Much respect to MJ (RIP), but this is just the perfect song for this occasion grin. Abi did I send Keke message tongue? He didn't dash me any of the designer wears in his walk-in wardrobe-room undecided grin.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by ada24: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2010
maedan:

cheesy grin shocked tongue cry smiley wink grin angry sad cool tongue embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin grin

Yeeee!!  My gosh. Of all the insults that have been rained on him from page one, I must say, this is the funniest. When ever I am annoyed or bored I will come back and read it again grin grin. Aii, you people are wick-ed ooo grin grin grin grin.

he deserves these insults - coming out in public to display his poverty mentality, someone gets a bit of money and is telling us his cheapest pant is $10, idiot. his mates are buying assets that have value and he is talking of gucci at his age, nonsense and ingredients
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Orilee9ice(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2010
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEFA LAFF-ED LIKE THIS B4 !! abegi keep it coming,
sina peters don sing am say, omo'le ni won a gbe won sori bedi.won jabo, lehin abonle.ABUKU LO KAN, kENKEE le'wu ti kan abuku tie lani bayi naa, i hope his children are not reading this oh, maybe they should advice him on his dress sence,  see his nose sef, naa pesin him dey call himself abi,  grin

Nigerians dont go to CAMDEN MARKET.so thats where he gets his 10 dollar "putu's" from,  ANOFIA!

Aii, you people are wick-ed ooo
grin
, WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN, THE ROMANCEINSULTS ARE NOT OVER, WE'VE GOT SOOOO MUCH LOVE MORE TO GIVE, (OLD SCKOOL SONG, JUST LIKE HIM, LOL) grin grin grin
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by maedan(f): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2010
ada24:

he deserves these insults - coming out in public to display his poverty mentality, someone gets a bit of money and is telling us his cheapest pant is $10, . his mates are buying assets that have value and he is talking of gucci at his age, nonsense and ingredients

I still don't know what came over him when he said that. $10 underwear, lol. It's quite cheap, really. He spoke the truth about that at least.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Orilee9ice(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2010
gawd una go finish me 2day
@IDOWU- ABURO.I SEE U OH, ABEGI NO LAFF TIRE, KILL UNA SELF OH, cool

he deserves these insults - coming out in public to display his poverty mentality, someone gets a bit of money and is telling us his cheapest pant is $10, . his mates are buying assets that have value and he is talking of gucci at his age, nonsense and ingredients
@ADA24, se u don recover from last one, (wanna be startin' someting, again) grin grin grin
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by seye4nii(f): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2010
This Keke Guy is talking rubbish,here in London Nigerians are savvy shoppers and they pay in cash.I would really like to know where he does his BOGOF and BOGOHP shopping abroad [color=#990000][/color] mybrother dont mind dat eteponmo guyhe may be doing is shopping at either of de 2site, electric avenue sw9@brixton or east street market, olosi,,akuri =opportunist
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by ada24: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2010
Orilee9ice - abeg people like him annoy me so much - this stupid fake life they lead. if u check i bet he doesn't even own a house - he is probably renting one flat in VI claiming big boy.

i have come across 2 many people like this claiming all sorts but use the cheapest nokia phone and use "sense" to get u to pay for their drinks and meals. claim to be wearing only TM and H&C but only own one pair of shoes and squat on friends sofas.

it poverty mentality at its fullest - this ewu is buying up gucci and armani then tomorrow when biz drys up noting to show for it but expensive clothes -  angry this is so frekking annoying.

yes o i'm feeling better - morning sickness don go (for now).
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2010
Orilee9ice:

@IDOWU- ABURO.I SEE U OH, ABEGI NO LAFF TIRE, KILL UNA SELF OH,  

egbon won fe scata me mehn , bring it on pips
dis na web glory , too much comedy
una 7 much
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by djcandy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2010
lols, see his ete rabbit. why can't he save money to spend on a decent shaving razor? See his harsh jaw skin. he can buy designer clothes but I bet he uses Bic shaving stick to scrape that his ashy donkey jaw. Yeye fowl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Celebrates 76th Birthday Today| Pictures. / Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Expecting 3rd Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.