Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" (18813 Views)

Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) / Kenny Ogungbe's Daughter Graduates Photos / AY Apologizes To Keke Ogungbe And D1 Over Grammy Awards Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by texbiano(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2010
I think he simply has got a 'complex' problem.
He could use a therapist!
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by nodullin(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2010
who's he? Huh

world famous in toxido,
IMAO!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
OLD MAN!!!!!!
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by kaycee0604(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2010
I beg where is ruggedman and saheed Osupa,make dem come help me white wash this Empty barrel
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by bisiaet: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2010
nl familly//4 yr information dis silly keke use to sell beer for his mother @ ijebu, his sister happen to marry dokpesi dis were he happng to smell money nd his now blowing kakaki all around, foooolish keke alis eteponmo?no offence [/q

He is an Idiot and a slowpoke from this moment Keke you are finished I mean you are done. I thought you are a human beign not known that you are a bloody anufia. All the respect I have for you is finished I am so crossed with you with passion. You're anooying me from this moment and I will never be your fan again because you are just a disgrace to youth, a disgrace to your fans, a disgrace to you family. You a son of ordinary street beer seller that you should be prudent in your utterances but because Raymond Dokpesi and AIT mistakenly save your future and now you forgot your foundation and started messing up too feeling big to the point of insulting Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole in fact you are Mad, oh this guy called Keke you are annoying me terribly I feel like seen you right now I am so enrage wit you.

Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Pafuri(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2010
I know where his type shop: Canal Street (Chinatown), New York City. The Chinese there make the best fake Gucci, Luis Vuitton, Dolche and Gabana, Phat Farm, Sean John, you name it. Now, an  a***ho@@ like Kenny Ogungbe will probably pay the same prices as he would at Saks Fifth Avenue, (one of the classiest in NYC). Why? Simply because in his foolishness he does not know the difference. And this is someone's son. Ah!
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2010
favouredjb:

Him selling beer for his mother in ago iwoye is not an issue,anybody can rise from grass to grace,obscurity to popularity,there's a thread on this nairaland where most of us shared our experiences in selling diff stuff for our mothers to survive

The issue with keke is that he's uncouth,and doesn't know der are things he should stop doing at this age,he needs to be schooled
Maybe the ugly thing needs to be remided where he came from.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by ocee87: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2010
cool
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by COOLDK(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2010
Olori buruku somebody, Olosi soul, omo akotileta, were eyan ton fowo osi juwe le baba to bi lomo. Bastard! He forgot d origin and keep insulting over 150m people. Please lets remind him, as he forgotting his father and mother are Nigerians? Asiere soil his parent heritage and culture and still possing. How i wish he log on to NL & see all this people's mind. Asiwin eyan, slowpoke, most successful idiot, slowpoke & nothing but DONKEY!
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by whiteroses(f): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2010
^why so much insult what did he actually do wrong to any of you he sounds retarded but let him just wallow in his ignorance no need to scoop down to his level
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2010
From the first time i set my eyes on him, I NEVER LIKED HIM. Knew there was something wrong about him, and also his artistes on his label. Well guess this is the beginning of your downfall, world famous fool, except you change your ways. Idiota!
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by knotty(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2010
Let`s aggregate a collective compendium of names for Bros.

Arindin
Sumonu,
Obo,Elekeru
Dindinrin
amukun meko(someone that drinks mucus with pap )
bolo
omugo
supo
sule
mumu
abunu
dada n didi
OPONU,
APODA
ABUNU
ALAKORI
AFOFUN
AKURI
OLORI JIJO

GONGOSU, ODIDARE, BO TI GBON TO, BE LO GO SI
GONGOSU, ODIDARE, BO TI GBON TO, BE LO GO SI
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by knotty(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2010
Dopemu Agege

Sule Bada

Zulu Gambari

Ode'ido

Tapa

Egun

Oku igbe

Omo penu

Su'egbe

D'ogede lu'na

Odoyo

Oponu so'wenu

Obo'jo

Olori dota

all from you guys on NL. una try
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by oludashmi(f): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2010
knotty, knotty!! you will not kill me with all your posts  grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have never liked him. Old fool. can you see him wearing a shirt made of bed sheet material and posing with it. Keep it up nairalanders, its good for him, I just hope he gets here and see all this comments.

NL is so popular and I believe someone close to him will link him to see all of these.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Orilee9ice(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2010
, Singing, WHAT SHALL WE CALL HIM 2DAY??, 2DAY OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!, (FILL IN THE BLANKS) grin grin grin
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Alorauk(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2010
Well my fellow NL, its a shame that some people only have bricks instead of brain in their head, Kenny Ogungbe is one of those people, who does he think he is, even people that are richer than him shop where nigerians shop, funny enough, i am weathier than dis stupid animal. I wonder how he manage to obtain Visa for france and US sef. even true religion only came to limelight about 5 years ago.
He is simply a NONENTITY.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by JohnKester: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2010
Hey everyone, slow down!

Please and please again, take it easy with him now o.  Haba! It is obvious that he is suffering from some form of inferiority complex.  It is only those that suffer from this that require bells and whistles to cover up the smallness of their inner being, in a sheer desire to puff themselves up than they really are.  Unfortunately, he not only does not know how to manage the complex, but he aggravates the situation by not having control over his utterances.  Now he has added arrogance, superficiality and childishness to further expose the poverty of his inner being believing that he is thus disguising his complex.  That he thinks thus also adds foolishness to his numerous accolades of emptiness.

He needs help, so please rather than yab him, tell him how to solve his problem which a lot of persons suffer from but which some have not allowed to degrade them!

Peace.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by babonboard(f): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ha o ma se oooooo,bros u stiill never grow up?
I pity ur wife and kids o dindinrin osi mscheew
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by shotster50(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2010
JohnKester:

Hey everyone, slow down!

Please and please again, take it easy with him now o.  Haba! It is obvious that he is suffering from some form of inferiority complex.  It is only those that suffer from this that require bells and whistles to cover up the smallness of their inner being, in a sheer desire to puff themselves up than they really are.  Unfortunately, he not only does not know how to manage the complex, but he aggravates the situation by not having control over his utterances.  Now he has added arrogance, superficiality and childishness to further expose the poverty of his inner being believing that he is thus disguising his complex.  That he thinks thus also adds foolishness to his numerous accolades of emptiness.

He needs help, so please rather than yab him, tell him how to solve his problem which a lot of persons suffer from but which some have not allowed to degrade them!

Peace.

Are you a psychologist?
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by aieromon(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2010
This thread is now six pages shocked shocked
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by ocee87: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2010
shocked
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Ajike: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2010
oo ga! u pple wan kill person with laughter here oo
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by yjay(f): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2010
i honestly feel sorry for him,  embarassed
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by knotty(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2010
ocee87:

Six pages and 179 comments later, no one has anything good to say about the slowpoke. He really needs to take a looong good look at himself

does he deserve any? i guess you have not read the whole interview.

here we go:

``How would you describe your style?
My style is my vision. If I am going out, I must be comfortable, I must be simple and of course, I must attract you. The colour can be off, it is a style and it is making a statement.

If my combination is off, don’t think I don’t know what I am doing. If I am going to a particular place, I always want to be edgy with my style. I am a simple man of style. My style is unique, simple and comfortable.

What actually is the edge in your style?
The colours are what make my style edgy. I can put purple on pink. I can wear a purple tie on a pink shirt. One may think pink is for ladies, but I love pink. But when I put pink on, I am going to edge it out with something.

I may put pink on pink and don’t even wear jacket and the outing is not even a pink event, but when you see me, you will know that it is calling for attention. But it won’t be overdone and it won’t go way overboard. I have to stand out to be outstanding with my dressing.

What other odd colours do you like to play with in your dressing?
I like turquoise. I also like some other odd colours that I don’t know their names.

But you are more in English outfits than traditional. Do you sell African culture through traditional attire?
Of course, if you go to my Facebook page, the outfit that I am wearing there is made by a Nigerian and I have never received any comment like that with my other pictures. The designer is called Alvin ’s Couture. I modeled for him in TW Magazine of last month. Alvin is my favourite Nigerian designer because he cuts my clothes to my size and I love it.

Where did you get your stylish nature from?
Oh, from my parents of course. They are very stylish people. Very fashionable.

Since you are fashionable, do you shop very often?
I shop at least three times in a year.

Just thrice? Then the shopping at a time will be huge?
The shopping comes in lots of bags. There are events for the year; I don’t usually buy during that event. I buy my clothes from Los Angeles, from Paris or from London. I go to these places at least once or twice a year to shop.

I do my major shopping when I go for Grammy because it is just after Christmas and I buy for the year. I don’t buy for myself alone, I shop for my immediate family and friends too. I love shopping, it gives me happiness.

How big is your wardrobe?
My wardrobe is one large room. I do give some out though.

Which particular fashion outfit is most in your wardrobe?
It should my shirts. I have a lot of shirts. I have shirts that I have not worn in a separate box.

Really? What about shoes?
Oh! I love shoes too. My shoes are uncountable. I have a full wall rack of shoes. I have boxes of shoes that I have not opened. It may surprise you but I don’t have too much of snickers. I have more of normal shoes and loafers.

Do you ever shop in Nigeria?
No, I have never shopped in Nigeria because I buy for the future. I am a boy scout. That does not mean I disrespect Nigerian shops though. I like unique things. Even when I shop abroad, I don’t go to places where Nigerians go to buy. What I buy might look the same with other people’s own, but it is not that same texture.

Are you a designer freak?
I wear Gucci, Barley and Louis Vuitton shoes. For my belts, I go for Gucci and Cartie. For my jeans, ‘True Religion’ and my jackets range between Hugo Boss, Giorgio Armani and any other nice name. I have some jackets that their names are not well known but they are nice. Like I have some Japanese jackets and I like Ed Hardey and Christian Ordiger for my T-shirts.

What is the cheapest thing in your wardrobe?
That should be my underpants and it should be about $10.

You spend fortunes on these designers. How expensive will you describe yourself fashion wise?
I love good and classic things. I can tell you that I have some jackets that are very expensive. I have a jacket that was very expensive that I have put on once and today, the prize has even gone higher.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by ocee87: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2010
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by vickbrand: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2010
i think this guy should be barnished from nigeria or atleast we vote him out. He looks like a gay in that pix. Atleast i know that shirt he is wearing is not even the best i've seen a nigerian wear. He has no swag. He is just the latest version of a money-miss road. He tries to feel like diddy but he will not even get close to the shadows. grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by maedan(f): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2010
Well well well. I have racked my brain to think what more can be said to ease the wounded feelings of all those concerned. Yes, I laughed at the yabs (I'm only human smiley -) but let us face facts, there are some places/shops that Nigerians are well known for frequenting when they want to shop abroad. Keke has said he does not shop there. Mayhap True Religion is unique, compared to Gap or Next which are popular. However where he stepped out of line was how he insinuated that "Nigerians" are common and broke unlike he who is loaded and a "boy scout" cheesy. When a man calls himself "Boy" what does that say cheesy?? No wonder that "Have You See My Childhood" is sooo perfect cheesy :Dm
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by himor: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2010
what is the big deal about what keke is putting on ? does it real tell him is handsome in the over size cloth he is putting on. let him seat inside gutter is he rich to shop where nija men and women shop
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by ada24: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2010
i still say this is a money miss road poverty mentality.

what is wrong with buying gap or next - in fact next jeans are the only ones that fit me properly and certain gap ankle jeans. does this make me less human cos designer jeans don't fit my shape,

when u can come out that u have investments to rival bill gates and dangote them then maybe then i will sit up - telling me that he is wearing Gucci belt - and so what - anyone can rock it if they know where to get a good knock off, RUBBISH

this is the same mentality that make girls living in one room houses start looking for Brazilian hair to be wearing.

the reason people are insulting him is cos he scored a massive own goal telling us the designers he wears. he just reminds me of those men that live at home with mummy but drive jeeps and luxury cars. u all know the ones that smell small money and claim to be big men cos they only drink hennessy or they spend it on stupid things that will never be a safety net for the future. if he is truly a boy scout like he claims undecided he would be discussing his investment portfolio and not Gucci and $10 pant, nonsense - the strap of my bra is worth more than that.
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by ocee87: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2010
ada24:

the reason people are insulting him is cos he scored a massive own goal telling us the designers he wears. he just reminds me of those men that live at home with mummy but drive jeeps and luxury cars. u all know the ones that smell small money and claim to be big men cos they only drink hennessy or they spend it on silly things that will never be a safety net for the future. if he is truly a boy scout like he claims undecided he would be discussing his investment portfolio and not Gucci and $10 pant, nonsense - the strap of my bra is worth more than that.

LMFAO shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue

Keke OgunNapep See your life
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by Tolulop001(f): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2010
ada24:

i still say this is a money miss road poverty mentality.

what is wrong with buying gap or next - in fact next jeans are the only ones that fit me properly and certain gap ankle jeans. does this make me less human cos designer jeans don't fit my shape,

when u can come out that u have investments to rival bill gates and dangote them then maybe then i will sit up - telling me that he is wearing Gucci belt - and so what - anyone can rock it if they know where to get a good knock off, RUBBISH

this is the same mentality that make girls living in one room houses start looking for Brazilian hair to be wearing.

the reason people are insulting him is cos he scored a massive own goal telling us the designers he wears. he just reminds me of those men that live at home with mummy but drive jeeps and luxury cars. u all know the ones that smell small money and claim to be big men cos they only drink hennessy or they spend it on silly things that will never be a safety net for the future. if he is truly a boy scout like he claims undecided he would be discussing his investment portfolio and not Gucci and $10 pant, nonsense - the strap of my bra is worth more than that.

babe i dey feel you on bolded mehn wink wink wink
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by GBT(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2010
Are you sure you people understand what this guy is trying to say?with all this hatred for your kind,its not fair,give him a break,everyone can express himself or herself the way he likes,are we not in a democratic country?cool down brothers and sisters,let peace reign.

Yea yea yea, let peace reig but iieediotic blody S.O.B should have been responsible and sensible with his statement ! or what is the M.F.K trying to achieve with cheap stupid senseless talk he is now become know for ,
Remenber this was y Rugged asked him Y he was talking like a F.O.O.L somes years ago and yet the MUFU is still yarning dust. stupid empty barrel
Re: Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" by JohnKester: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2010
shotster50:

Are you a psychologist?

It really shouldn't take a psychologist to see what is wrong with him.

However, to answer your question: I am much more than a psychologist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Charly Boy & Justice Oputa / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Expecting 3rd Child / Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.