Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding (38870 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by grandstar(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:

Humans hate what they don't understand

You know nothing son

What is it I don't understand? I know my mom is dead and I'll hate coming across her tombstone. I'm only human
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by madgoat(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
RIP....Seeing and knowing that could be me right in that casket gives me hope to continue fighting even though I feel like I’m losing.

But who makes a grave that shallow and even plasters the underneath of it

You dont want the underneath of your grave plastered? shocked
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by madgoat(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
grandstar:

What is it I don't understand? I know my mom is dead and I'll hate coming across her tombstone. I'm only human

Coward grin
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
madgoat:

You dont want the underneath of your grave plastered? shocked
All the graves I know that were plastered in the underneath, went open in less than 2months. You can do the surrounding surface but not the underneath
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by madgoat(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
All the graves I know that were plastered in the underneath, went open in less than 2months. You can do the surrounding surface but not the underneath

Fake graves.... Nothing can make it open.
I want my grave plastered underneath kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by freemanbubble: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
grandstar:

Son

Am a Bini boy

But let me tell you a secret
You know nothing son
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by skyhighweb(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hon. Abrahams Kwaghngu, the Principal Special Assistant to the Governor of Benue state on special duties, represented by Hon. Seta Boniface, the Special Assistant to the Governor on Environment

so many culprit
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
madgoat:

Fake graves.... Nothing can make it open.
I want my grave plastered underneath kiss
Okay..
Just so you know it doesn’t literally open and you start seeing the inside.. The sand you put on top after lowering your casket doesn’t really sink in well because it’s restricted, so when you finally plaster the surface and do the tomb thing where you write the deceased name, it breaks and sinks. That’s why you see some graves are dilapidated on the surface. Experienced people will tell you to not plaster the underneath and don’t try to plaster the top until about a month. That’s how it’s done here in Delta State

2 Likes

Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Gulher: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
It might be fine in the eyes but it’s not good. That thing will burst open in less than 2months
why will this happen?
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Gulher: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Why plaster the grave? Are there no environmental health officials in that locality?
why is this an environmental hazard?
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gulher:
why will this happen?
The sand you put doesn’t sink back in properly, so when you eventually plaster the and cover the top, it sinks inside and doesn’t look good especially if the grave isn’t deep
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by bluefilm: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
It might be fine in the eyes but it’s not good. That thing will burst open in less than 2months

You don meanit?!
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
RIP. So sad. Just can't imagine the wife's pain right now
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by SVC6000: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Even The Plates, Pots Nd Canopies Used 4 His Trd Mar Ar Stil Yet To Be Returned. So Sad.
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by BABANGBALI: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Just three days wedding, maybe him never even chop the girl before dying sef
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by ud4u: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
So sad, rip
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by grandstar(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
madgoat:

Coward grin
u no well. I no fear. If na person wey I no know, I no go worry. But my mama Africa, I no go dey happy cry cry
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by OCErecreationTV: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nawao and Dammy Eke too. His latest movie (2019). The Missing Triplet is still trending everywhere. He murdered his role.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxhh5bbUoKo
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Tiffany07(f): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rest in Peace Corper Ferdinand. The whole GGDS Bungudu will miss you. You were a good, friendly and nice person. May God give your family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by nichol17: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rest in peace bro
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
ShinqRambq:
ANYTHING TRADITIONAL IS FETISH......dont partake in it as a xtian.
Even traditional wedding too?
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Godsonkemz:
That grave is too shallow and the corps member standing at edge looks like he wants to fall inside with the casket.
Why should it be deep?
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by bigcasava1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Witches and wizard
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
ShinqRambq:
ANYTHING TRADITIONAL IS FETISH......dont partake in it as a xtian.
One illetrate spotted, you don't know the meaning of tradition?
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by ghettochild4u(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sometimes one has to go spiritual concerning the kind of woman u marry ooo.. These days many ladies have been used for ritual and they are nothing but harbingers of sorrow,hopelessness,tribulations and travails...
Never forget tradition....it is necessary ooo.
Give Caesar what's caesar. It true nobody can see the future.. But this divination thing dey really guide ooo. If u know u know
Re: Ferdinand Lorwuese Kutar: Corper Dies 3 Days After His Traditional Wedding by Fourwinds: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
RIP....Seeing and knowing that could be me right in that casket gives me hope to continue fighting even though I feel like I’m losing.

But who makes a grave that shallow and even plasters the underneath of it
i thought I was the only one... The grave is shallow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) / Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.