Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Moi Moi Lover? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moi Moi Lover? (983 Views)

Dis My 3 Boys No Go Kill Moi? / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moi Moi Lover? by Matilda94: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2019
Get your AFFORDABLE, REUSABLE, MOIMOI POUCH

These pouches are:

REUSABLE for a long time depending on how you use it
HIGH QUALITY
MESS FREE
SUPER CONVENIENT and SAVES TIME
LEAK PROOF
COST EFFECTIVE and EXTRA AFFORDABLE and
EASY TO USE

Your moimoi is effectively cooked without any mess. Do not overfill the bag so as to allow the expansion of your moimoi.

Your cook time is lesser than the usual time you would normally labour in the kitchen to cook moimoi. Within a short period, your moimoi is cooked and ready to be consumed.

Cleaning your pot after is not an Herculean task because the Ziploc is tight and the bags are thick enough, preventing leakage into the pot while cooking, thereby your food is not wasted and water from the pot does not get into your moimoi, leaving you with a fantastic, very pleasing and excellent taste.

It can be used for all your steam based meals like okpa, agidi, etc.

Both delivery and pickup options available.

1 Like

Re: Moi Moi Lover? by Matilda94: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Available

1 Like

Re: Moi Moi Lover? by Pavore9: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Matilda94:
Available

How much?
Re: Moi Moi Lover? by Matilda94: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pavore9:

How much?

Hi, it's N2500 per 20 pieces
Re: Moi Moi Lover? by Pavore9: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
Matilda94:

Hi, it's N2500 per 20 pieces

Is that not on the high side?
Re: Moi Moi Lover? by armyofone(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2019
You wano buy or chop ?

Pavore9:

Is that not on the high side?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Am Dying In Silence / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy Found (Pictured) / I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Know Why Men Are Scared To Talk To Me – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.