Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State (37694 Views)

Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State by professorchuks(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2019
Godsgift7837:
There is no such thing as a gold digger. Women are naturally expensive. So choose the bitch in your price range & stay in your lane my brother.

Not true. U are only selfish and greedy. My mum wasn't a gold digger. She had her dignity, even as pretty she looked when she was young, she was able to control her taste. So f**k you fuu
Re: You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2019
superstar1:
Defender of Yahoo Boyz -- nobody holy!!!

You and your illiterate uncle will lose at the Appeal Court
please can you define illiteracy from adeleke's perspective?
Re: You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State by CaesarDon(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2019
Godsgift7837:
There is no such thing as a gold digger. Women are naturally expensive. So choose the bitch in your price range & stay in your lane my brother.

I guess it's also safe to say all women are prostitutes

Since they're commodities that we negotiate to own depending on our pocket size

Think before you type bro angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" / Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Features Oreofeoluwa Lawal 'Mummy Calm Down' Boy In New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.