Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts (24582 Views)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Mandynews(f): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) alerts Nigerians that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is now replacing all the servers in its Headquarters and offices in all states of the federation and Abuja, in a desperate bid to obliterate the actual Presidential election results transmitted from the polling centers across the nation.
This is completely reprehensible and further exposes the culpability of 1NEC in the manipulation and rigging of the 2019 Presidential election.
The PDP has been well briefed on how the INEC leadership and officials of the Buhari Presidency became jittery and resorted to the desperate measure. after they realized that the servers have information of Atiku Abubakar’s victory at the election.
Our party also has details of how the INEC leadership and the Presidency agents procured and detailed computer experts to the commission’s offices to switch the servers, mutilate vital information in the system and attempt to erase all trails of transmitted results to the main server.
Moreover, our party has been informed about how the INEC leadership, several weeks after the election, used some compromised officials of the commission to manipulate voter registers in some states by ticking names of individuals who did not participate in the Presidential election, as having voted. This is with the view to using such to cover the fictitious results it wrote for the APC.
What 1NEC and the Buhari Presidency do not understand is that computer software and applications leave traces, signatures as well as foot mark. Forensic investigation of the system will reveal the real votes transmitted from the polling centers. which show Atiku Abubakar as the winner of the election.
The PDP therefore insists on forensic examination of all relevant documents and equipment used for the Presidential election.
Our party will continue to be at alert as we stand with Nigerians to reclaim our stolen mandate at the tribunal and no amount of manipulations by INEC will detract from this national resolve.

Signed:
Kola Ologbondiyan National Publicity Secretary

Source: https://mandynews.com/pdp-alerts-as-inec-replaces-servers-across-states-to-conceal-rigging/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by SarkinYarki: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Professor Mahmud is a shame to his generation..well we will know the onboarding day of the new servers

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by psucc(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmm! Though some will say PDP is crying wolf where there is none, this is disturbing. INEC, for once should be patriotic. Today they say they don;t have server, tomorrow results not transmitted through server. Today server not ours; tomorrow, they change the existing nes. Why the fear?

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by jesse8048(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
It's getting clearer that this election was heavily rigged.

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by NOC1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
the way they mention server as if it is a big something, for those that don't know what serve is, it is an encrypted code.
some comments I read online, today amused me.
I thank God who face me the opportunity to see, things in this world, if not I will be wallowing in ignorance.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by OAUTemitayo: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin PDP spreading propaganda as usual. Who dash them server. grin PDP spreading propaganda as usual. Who dash them server.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by OAUTemitayo: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:
the way they mention server as if it is a big something, for those that don't know what serve is, it is an encrypted code.
Server is an encrypted code?
I dey laugh o

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Tallesty1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
NOC1:
Encrypted code is a big something as far as 2019 presidential election is concerned sir.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by NOC1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

I dey laugh o

is a sort of program language, you key into your system and share with other system you are working with for a particular purpose.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by rejoice4eva(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
The people of packaged integrity and self acclaimed incorruptible President. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Amuocha: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fraudulent APC

6 Likes

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Ratello: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
The desperation of this stupid Mahmoud of a goat will eventually ruin him. This is getting tense now and so tough

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by tourplanet84: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dear All,

I have done my research for several weeks now. please save all the information i have posted.

That is the truth inec does not want you to know. The e-collated result is more accurate, faster to process and immune to manipulation than the manually collated results which can be manipulated @ the collation centers.

The sudden change of attitude by the leadership of the electoral umpire not to use the e-collation technology to Audit & to Re-confirm the manually collated result before acceptance & declaration of result is a sign of “the mens rea or criminal intent'' by the leadership of INEC not to allow for the conduct of a credible elections.

Any place where you find a disparity between figures of the e-collated result and the manually collated result is were the rigging took place.

Note that the rigging was done nationwide in twists and turns just to confuse future investigation/investigators like me, you, the petitioner, all Nigerians & all the presiding judges in event of litigation.

As i conclude, please note that it is impossible to rig any election that has been digitized or automated without being caught.

I have used all my knowledge of Statistics, Elementary Algebra, Ratios, Percentages and Proportions to investigate and to uncover how the election was rigged.

Kindly find below a quick summary and prove of how the election was manipulated.

Turnout of eligible voters (PVC holders) according to the manual results:

South South region - 29%
South East region - 24%
South West region - 29%
North East region - 42.1%
North West region - 44.5%
North central region - 38.7%

Note that even the North East were about 1.94 million people have been displaced by insurgencies has the second highest turnout of eligible voters while the regions that are relatively safer & peaceful had ridiculously low turnout? very strange.

Kindly recall that earlier this year in January precisely, the Governor of Borno was crying due to insecurity, yet his state was one of the leading states in terms of marginal increase in voters turnout (from 499,000 in 2015 to 908,000 in 2019).

While Borno, Yobe, Zamfara and Katsina which has security challenges are recording massive turnouts, the Southern part of Nigeria are having ridiculously low turnout. Is this not strange to you?

Please don't let any evil person or institution to fool you. Knowledge is power, save everything i have said so far.

I hope you can now understand why INEC is hiding both the e-collated result and a host of other election materials despite court others.

Atiku’s votes were reduced by 3.3 million votes in the North and by 3.79 million votes in the South.

Buhari’s votes were inflated by 991,000 votes in the North. However, Buhari’s votes in the South were reduced by 2.59 million deliberately to confuse any investigator.

I pray that justice is given to the right person.

Amen.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Jesusloveyou: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
hahahahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Jesusloveyou: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
tourplanet84:

Dear All,

I have done my research for several weeks now. please save all the information i have posted.

That is the truth inec does not want you to know. The e-collated result is more accurate, faster to process and immune to manipulation than the manually collated results which can be manipulated @ the collation centers.

The sudden change of attitude by the leadership of the electoral umpire not to use the e-collation technology to Audit & to Re-confirm the manually collated result before acceptance & declaration of result is a sign of “the mens rea or criminal intent'' by the leadership of INEC not to allow for the conduct of a credible elections.

Any place where you find a disparity between figures of the e-collated result and the manually collated result is were the rigging took place.

Note that the rigging was done nationwide in twists and turns just to confuse future investigation/investigators like me, you, the petitioner, all Nigerians & all the presiding judges in event of litigation.

As i conclude, please note that it is impossible to rig any election that has been digitized or automated without being caught.

I have used all my knowledge of Statistics, Elementary Algebra, Ratios, Percentages and Proportions to investigate and to uncover how the election was rigged.

Kindly find below a quick summary and prove of how the election was manipulated.

South South region - 29%
South East region - 24%
South West region - 29%

Note that even the North East were about 1.94 million people have been displaced by insurgencies has the second highest turnout of eligible voters while the regions that are relatively safer & peaceful had ridiculously low turnout? very strange.

Kindly recall that earlier this year in January precisely, the Governor of Borno was crying due to insecurity, yet his state was one of the leading states in terms of marginal increase in voters turnout (from 499,000 in 2015 to 908,000 in 2019).

While Borno, Yobe, Zamfara and Katsina which has security challenges are recording massive turnouts, the Southern part of Nigeria are having ridiculously low turnout. Is this not strange to you?

Please don't let any evil person or institution to fool you. Knowledge is power, save everything i have said so far.

I hope you can now understand why INEC is hiding both the e-collated result and a host of other election materials despite court others.

Atiku’s votes were reduced by 3.3 million votes in the North and by 3.79 million votes in the South.

Buhari’s votes were inflated by 991,000 votes in the North. However, Buhari’s votes in the South were reduced by 2.59 million deliberately to confuse any investigator.

Amen.
with all this thrash, how are you feeling,?
are you alright now?

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by MrThisandthat(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
E go better, E go better... Na him make igbo man stay Cotonou for 90 years...

Youths of Nigeria, we need to wake up...

1 Like

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is how they will continue to wail for the next four years while sane Nigerians move on to the NEXT LEVEL of our lives.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Bolustical: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
tourplanet84:

Dear All,

South South region - 29%
South East region - 24%
South West region - 29%

Amen.

Lubbish!!!

Atiku and all his followers are dunce. Very dull sets of people.

Add the servers results of Atiku and Buhari together, it is accurately equal to the numbers of accredited voters. This means:

a) Other contenders such as Sowore, Fela Durotoye, Moghalu and over 60 other contenders got zero votes

b) No invalid votes, all the voters did not make mistakes while thumbprinting

c) Votes were not canceled in violent polling booths.

If Atiku is that smart, shouldn't it be clear to him by now that he is being scammed?

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Bolustical: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
es
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by BruncleZuma: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin

This people sef...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
!!
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by MXr8p: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Atiku-Obi mandate is intact. INEC/APC is wasting their time lol

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by MrImole: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nowhere to run to, this is happening.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by Bolustical: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
yyyes
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by BABANGBALI: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Buhari where is your so called integrity?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by BruncleZuma: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

I dey laugh o
Make I tell am?
Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by AngelicBeing: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Amuocha:
Fraudulent APC
And also a useless party led by rogues and gangstas cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by chukel(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pdp is ridiculous. They really know most Nigerians are dumb and foolish, reason they keep feeding them this spurious fable tales. Show video evidence of server being replaced. I feel for a lot of stupid Nigerians. Really, I feel for them

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts by tommykiwi(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
Apchit and fraud are 5 & 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting / Attahiru & Others: One Year On, Continue To Rest Heroes / Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.