Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ (29761 Views)

Buhari: Boko Haram Fighters Are Scavengers Desperate For Food / Ali Mohammed Magashi Is From Niger Republic & Not Jigawa / Sidi Dauda Bage Emerges Emir Of Lafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by meobizy(f): 6:38am On Apr 30, 2019
Some people believe they are too smart.
When one speaks such fallacy I wonder why they don’t see themselves for being fools?
All it would take is a moment of self reflection to ask ‘does this really make sense?’.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by TrashDetective: 6:43am On Apr 30, 2019
etcsines:

...because it is not feasible to you doesn't mean its a lie.

I think you should ask yourself if those people look like people earning N1million per day. Are you telling me staying in boko haram camp for 1 month translates to 30 million? just imagine recruiting 1000 boko haram boys, do you know how much that alone will cost any organization? The richest man in the world wouldn't be rich enough to fund them.

No mercenary earns that much. Maybe for suicide bombers its just a fixed single payment for a single assignment and not a daily pay.

This is politics. Boko haram is just a political tool and a conduit to loot, period.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Od1n: 6:43am On Apr 30, 2019
Olatunji1929:
sir!!! you are a platonic liar I am sorry you are mad for thinking that everyone is zombie that would eat the trash you vomited without thinking twice 1m daily for bokoboy are they been sponsored by world Bank or Pablo Escobar

I actually want to believe that. A footballer on £120k a week is making £17.1k everyday. So just because it's big money in Nigeria doesn't make it a lie. It may not be World Bank or Escobar but the weapons these guys have, that's next level shit. U think that and the bullets they pump away like crazy comes cheap? This is business, ammunition producing companies are saying they have to eat.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Od1n: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2019
ntyce:
Haba, $3,000!!!

Not possible, who can finance such?

What are they even fighting for? Is there gold, diamond or oil in Sambisa forestcos for any financier to invest as such then the returns has to mind-blowing

There's the billions that nations budget every year for defense, procurement officers who make a fortune by getting inferior stuff as against that they were given money for, there's the ammunition producing companies dat don't want to die of hunger, open your eyes...for many people, there's profit in chaos.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Od1n: 6:51am On Apr 30, 2019
xandy84:
That is a lie. Even well trained seal team does not get paid $3k per day.

How can you expect to be paid $3k a day with taxpayers money? What Boko Haram is doing is illegal, and unfortunately crime is lucrative.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by SUCCEED001(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2019
I don't doubt this at all!

The wicked ones can pay anything to see that their evil deed is carried out. Anything to them could not have been more important than that. They see evil as their destiny and must be fulfilled.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by TrashDetective: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2019
Od1n:

There's the billions that nations budget every year for defense, procurement officers who make a fortune by getting inferior stuff as against that they were given money for, there's the ammunition producing companies dat don't want to die of hunger, open your eyes...for many people, there's profit in chaos.

I think you should ask yourself if those people look like people earning N1million per day. Are you telling me staying in boko haram camp for 1 month translates to 30 million? just imagine recruiting 1000 boko haram boys, do you know how much that alone will cost any organization? The richest man in the world wouldn't be rich enough to fund them.

No mercenary earns that much. Maybe for suicide bombers its just a fixed single payment for a single assignment and not a daily pay.

This is politics. Boko haram is just a political tool and a conduit to loot, period.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by XaviDayo(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2019
If truly Nigerian Army pays it's men 1k naira daily....then....it's a shame.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Kingsuo: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2019
HajiMT:
If true, we have a very serious issue at hand. Most jobless youths will gladly take such offers

I swear there will be no point doing yahoo in the country grin
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Kingsuo: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2019
olu77:

Idiotic LIAR! Even Pablo Escobar can not afford to pay that kind of amount. If they can pay $3000 daily everybody will be in B haram. I think the man is just trying to advertise for the animals so that people will flood to Sambisa to join. Another logic is to make Government offer more than the terrorists in amnesty

Stay calm,Pablo made 7 million dollars everyday at the peak of his drug career, don't say what you don't know
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Rajman45(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2019
People sabi lie ooooo... Imagine boko haram Boys that looks hungry everyday, stealing people foods stuff and cattles, wearing dirty clothes and slappers dey get 1 million everyday. 1 month means 30 million.. Ehnnnn, even Aliko, adenuga and saraki go soon become average Nigerians wer Boko Haram boys dey. Boko dey big boys � � �
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by shogsman(m): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2019
I Dont think people re that wicked to kill innocent everyday without some proceeds from it [/quote]

They're being indoctrinated, power of religion bro.take a look at their suicide bombing activities and you'll understand.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by ogmask: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2019
doctor306:
pls are they still recruiting ?

ill take 2500 usd wouldnt mind giving an extra 1k usd weekly for d first 3 months , and a brand new toyota car on my first 6 months to person wey link me up

thank u in advance

Hehehehe....
Bru nor try am oooo. Maybe the ones dem dey pay that much na the ones wey dey do suicide bombing. After the suicide bomber die dem send him relative $3k. Look am well ooo. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by freemi(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2019
Daviddson:
Total lie. Convert to naira and you'll be talking about ₦1m per day. They're not paid any special money aside the provision of their daily meals.
b der deceiving ur sef. U neva wonderd y their number refusd to reduce
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Coolgent(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2019
Oga so you mean those dirty looking bokohharams are earning 1million daily?
Your statement can encourage jobless north eastern youth to join bokoharam
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by freemi(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2019
Olatunji1929:
sir!!! you are a platonic liar I am sorry you are mad for thinking that everyone is zombie that would eat the trash you vomited without thinking twice 1m daily for bokoboy are they been sponsored by world Bank or Pablo Escobar
frm my own undastndn. .i thnk its paid to only operatnal members 4 that day nt to dormant members. Eg 20 members on operatn dat day receives d moni
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by kjhova(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2019
Turantula:
Buhari is really funding these people handsomely

Your stupidity is beyond redemption.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by shogsman(m): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2019
Od1n:

I actually want to believe that. A footballer on £120k a week is making £17.1k everyday. So just because it's big money in Nigeria doesn't make it a lie. It may not be World Bank or Escobar but the weapons these guys have, that's next level shit. U think that and the bullets they pump away like crazy comes cheap? This is business, ammunition producing companies are saying they have to eat.

They don't have next level ammunition, if they did We'd all probably be dead By now,they have standard ak47 and locally made ballistics ,it's not like they walk around with an m16 or imbel.they've got strong finance but it's no where near what you think.if they could pay that kind of money, they'd have nuked us all by now.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by semyman: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2019
News is meant for children of hate that will not process the veracity because of hatred for Buhari.

$3,000 x 30 = $90,000 Monthly

$90,000 x 360 = NGN32,400,000 Monthly per person

Abeg make una fear God
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Khaleell001(m): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2019
Turantula:
Buhari is really funding these people handsomely

With you as the treasurer.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Khaleell001(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2019
etcsines:

...because it is not feasible to you doesn't mean its a lie.

Oga, it is a very big fat lie that can only be feasible to dumb people.

Even many players who play abroad don't get paid such amount.
Imagine $3k everyday?

Abeg, who believes this.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by mranova(m): 7:39am On Apr 30, 2019
This man should be investigated. Where is his source? is he a sponsor? Or is he being paid?
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Kaptainemeka(m): 7:43am On Apr 30, 2019
Leave the ignorant man... Buhariats will just be shouting like goats.
kafulka:

Terrorist Engineering is a multi million dollar industry in the north
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by sweerychick(f): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2019
A lot of kids commenting. For those saying that it is impossible for Boko Haram to pay such money to their fighters, let me remind you that Boko Haram is funded by ISIS and some Arab countries. Like Qatar.. so if you think $3k dollars is too big think Again.
ISIS is the largest and the richest terrorist organization in the world so the can afford to pay that
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

Thanks for the clarification. It sounded too good to be true.

you were thinking of joining? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Khaleell001(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2019
freemi:
b der deceiving ur sef. U neva wonderd y their number refusd to reduce

And you think they get paid such humongous amount?

It is as if someone of lack the ability to analyse issues properly despite being educated.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by sweerychick(f): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

Oga, it is a very big fat lie that can only be feasible to dumb people.

Even many players who play abroad don't get paid such amount.
Imagine $3k everyday?

Abeg, who believes this.
bro don't be dumb it is feasible, boko Haram is funded by ISIS ok.. it is not a local terrorist organization. ISIS is the largest and the richest terrorist organization in the world.

YouTube is your friend
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by oluwasegun007(m): 7:50am On Apr 30, 2019
Am not sure they'll earn that much, that is if they are paid @all...one thing an sure is that their monthly take home might be more than the minimum wage.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by sweerychick(f): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2019
Coolgent:
Oga so you mean those dirty looking bokohharams are earning 1million daily?
Your statement can encourage jobless north eastern youth to join bokoharam
Aboki people don't have time for material things. Even that mallam for bureau de change that keeps thousands of dollars still looks hungry
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Khaleell001(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2019
sweerychick:
bro don't be dumb it is feasible, boko Haram is funded by ISIS ok.. it is not a local terrorist organization. ISIS is the largest and the richest terrorist organization in the world.

YouTube is your friend

Me? dumb?

Do you know what is a dollar compared to naira?
So, you think YouTube is enough to counter what simple understanding of economics should tell you?

I don't know how we got to this sorry path.

Do you know what is $3k?

Calculate it and tell me your almighty YouTube can provide sensible answers to these questions.

I don't doubt that you are just being sentimental.
I would have insulted you, but your quote is enough an insult.
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Khaleell001(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2019
sweerychick:
Aboki people don't have time for material things. Even that mallam for bureau de change that keeps thousands of dollars still looks hungry

listen to yourself!

Why would one get paid such amount to go and commit suicide and you think your false equivalence of Bureau de change is noteworthy?

Madam, ISIS maybe rich but paying fighters as much as $3k daily is too much a lie for any sensible human to swallow.

If the man had said weekly or even monthly it would have been believable but this?
Re: Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ by Iykenuwa(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2019
This man wants to stylishly advertise for Boko Haram recruits. If you know, you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Akande, Osoba, Others In Also Rock / Anambra Election: Police Officers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Feeding Allowance / Bukola Saraki: In A Different Race After A Fierce Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.