Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,137 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

The Happy Years Of Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Happy Years Of Pdp (648 Views)

The Happy Thief & The Unhappy Thief Fight Differently By Pius Adesanmi. / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto / Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Happy Years Of Pdp by Sharonf(f): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2010
The strides we have taken under PDP can only be measured in light years.
We have been able to do so many things, too many that I cannot even mention them here.
We need more years of PDP to consolidate the wonderful moves.
All over Nigeria, PDP states are recording massive development, such as N100billion bonds, new armoured war tanks on civilian streets to fight common criminals and now a simple man, with the right connections and mind, can become a billionaire in less than 2 months.
I pray PDP stays in power to give the overwhelming majority of Nigerians what they deserve.

PDP = Power! PDP = Power! PDP = Power!
Re: The Happy Years Of Pdp by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2010
I believe u sis. But I like the way things r going nw. I pray that there will b enough discord within the PDP to make it weaker even if they win the presidential election.

(1) (Reply)

Gang-up Against Me’ll Fail –jonathan ! / For Borrowing 4m World Bank 2 Repair Roads - 26 Parties Tell Fashola 2 Resign / Why Cant Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan Be A Man On His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.