Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird (40491 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Cute Photos From Carnival Calabar 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by undefeateds: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
marrying someone that can be deployed to Boko Haram anytime, foolishness of d highest order
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Topmaike007(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
You don't kuku have sense, what are you sharing? Is that how your sisters are sharing it?
you see your life outside,did you know the sharing I am taking about you can see that you're a prime suspect of what you're thinking..

And moreover stop using brymo pics to exhibit your stupidity

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
you see your life outside,did you know the sharing I am taking about you can see that you're a prime suspect of what you're thinking..

And moreover stop using brymo pics to exhibit your stupidity
You're a troll, and I can't be wasting my time with you, fool grin
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Heffalump(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77992722:
Uniformed men's wedding are ALWAYS everly cute sha!
Just like our own MrOfficer on honeymoon right now.

Happy married life beautiful couple.

This Tiv man from Benue, must you comment on every thread?
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Gforce2019: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ifypresh:
No be Queen of Apostles catholic church for kakuri; my former church. Why una no invite me

When are you going to do your own?
No suitor...except sugar daddy
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Topmaike007(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
You're a troll, and I can't be wasting my time with you, fool grin
na you Sabi grin but you suppose ask me the sharing I am talking about
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Reinah(f): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
mosho2good:
*Where are the English Gurus??*
Let’s learn from ourselves today.
Among many foods beans can be prepared with, Akara and Moi-Moi still remains the most common.
In school, we were taught that the English name for “Akara” is bean cake but dem no dey mention the English name for “Moi-Moi“.

The question of the day is
If “Akara” Means Bean Cake In English *What Is The English Name For “Moi-Moi”?*
Let’see who sabi English pass*

Beans puddle wink
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Giftednwaimo(f): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sweet
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Slimsly100(f): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
mosho2good:
Among many foods beans can be prepared with, Akara and Moi-Moi still remains the most common.
In school, we were taught that the English name for “Akara” is bean cake but dem no dey mention the English name for “Moi-Moi“.

I think its bean puddling abi I don forget sef undecided
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by stalingraddd(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
gallant has gone to the dark side, press f to pay respect
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Yoighaman(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
HML to them but anyone who gets married to a soldier has got guts. Be prepared for any eventuality, if it goes well, you earn money, power & respect, if it doesn't? You know the answer.
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by mechanics(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
And someone will tell me white wedding is not a must.
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Isoduwa(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buhari if you dey do well this boy and this girl supposed dey school

Now see them dey hurry dey go marry
Assurance indeed indeed
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Maxprosper22(m): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
mosho2good:

Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Emih00001(m): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Young couple.. Hapi married life For your building construction and consultant check my signature
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Maxprosper22(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
undefeateds:
marrying someone that can be deployed to Boko Haram anytime, foolishness of d highest order
Why such words?Its her choice.
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
mosho2good:

beans pudding
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by MrOfficer(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Why is this guy looking like Mrofficer that just got married grin

I wonder o angry
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by vanjos: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
HML, the way people are getting married, you will start doubting if they are in the same country with you

Honestly.
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by MrOfficer(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77992722:
Uniformed men's wedding are ALWAYS everly cute sha!
Just like our own MrOfficer on honeymoon right now.

Happy married life beautiful couple.

Honey gini? I dey in front of my system for office like this
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Sluvist(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
I sometimes wonder how guys perfectly knows how to kiss and Bleep before they got married, no even single mistake or shyness during connecting in front of pastor.
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by Dagger111(m): 6:15am On May 01, 2019
Grab one and marry too even though he's nt up to ur standard. Unh! tongue
Re: Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird by zeakle: 8:17am On May 02, 2019
contractions eve darlyn wishing you a bless ful home

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos / Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.