Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks (43845 Views)

'So Critics Are More Important Than Bandits?'- Apostle Suleman Asks / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / CAN Asks President Buhari To Ban Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Sterope(f): 1:26am On May 01, 2019
Jonathan
RTSC:

Which other president?
Is it baba iyabo, or gentleman yaradua or jona.

Atleast, we agree that buhari is a bigot.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Moukandjo: 1:26am On May 01, 2019
Viicfuntop:

How are they dumb? Because they pointed out something that’s quite obvious even to the blind. Leave sentiments aside. You are not a Christian

Are you smart at all? What did the daft CAN point out that's making sense to you PDP sycophants? You're seriously comparing the negotiation of the release of a person arrested by a country & those kidnapped by Terrorist groups? Where them dey make una brains from sef? Were all the Chibok girls the government has been able to release Muslims & the ones still remaining in captivity only Christians? Your Jonathan & PDP loves Christians so much & he was busy playing politics & refusing to fight for the release of the kidnapped Chibok girls who're 90% Christians?

Is this the first northerner & Muslim to be arrested by Saudi or any other country for drug related offenses? Has Buhari interfered in those other cases?
People are really damn unintelligent in this country!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by BENEAMATA: 1:27am On May 01, 2019
Brugo:
Rubbish talk by CAN. Boko Haram don’t respect negotiation.

Apples and oranges
GBAM ! plus so called enlightened people can't see why a terrorist organisation claiming to uphold islamic ideology would see christian captives as prized assets and the muslim ones as bad barganing chips ! just so eager to undermine the goverment at every turn . God !

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:28am On May 01, 2019
CAN, FG is trying to rescue Leah, Saudi is a Country and not terrorist like Boko Haram, You can dialogue with Saudi because they are a Government you can't dialogue with Terrorist group nor seeing them in face, Don't mix the two Please, This is beyond ethnic or religious bigot the Case is not Relate to eachother FOR TRUTH SAKE .. Or Is Can Comparing BHT To Saudi Arabia, THEY ARE NOT IN ANY RAMIFICATION COMPARABLE NOR SIMILAR. ..furthermore, Why prioritizing Leah over other it is not Only Leah that remain in BHT CAPTIVITY there are more Innocent Nigerian there that include both Christian and Muslim Stop Being Selfish And Bigot CAN

I admit FG should put more effort but Your proposition devoid of Sense of Timing
:
GDD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 1:31am On May 01, 2019
Moukandjo:

How can he be looking for likes & shares when his comment is against the dumb CAN who everyone knows are PDP sympathizers? Aren't you aware that Nairaland is full of the daft PDP sycophants & IPIGs

I have issued a challenege to all these fools ranting here, that they should STATE CATEGORICALLY what else they think this Govt should do, that it has not doen yet, to free Leah Shuaibu..............But you will notice that non of these sewer rats have been able tocome up with something and neither has these CAN -fools given us any alternative suggestion.

Buhari has actually paid a hefty Ransom, as a father, to ensure that all the girls were released but the Muslim terrorists reneged at the last minute, to release only Leah because she would not denouce her religion and faith

The Govt was faced with two options:
1) To refuse accepting the over 100 Muslims girsl released for the money paid and insist that Leah must be released along
2.) To accepth the 100Muslim girls first, while still hoping that the terrorists woudl have a change of mind at release the ONLy remainder, Christian girl.

I am sure the animals ranting here in support of CAN, just like their brainless PDP-CANisters, would have prefered the first option because they are too daft to understand that "A bird at hand is worth more than ten in the bush".

Yes, Buhari's Gov did the right thing by accepting the 100+ Muslim girls. It has not given-up on Leah's release but the issue here is that the Muslim terrorists are not even asking for money or anything else, to release Leah!
They are just insistent that she must RENOUNCE HER RELIGION AND ACCEPT TO BECOME A MUSLIM. What can Buhari, osinbajo or their Govt do about that?

- Should they be begging leah to renounce her faith and belief? (God forbid!)
- Should they not continue pleading with the terrorists, while hoping that our Special forces would locate and free her, God willing?

But what has CAN or any of these runts here, contributed to her release (in terms of ideas and suggestions) apart from making themselves and recurrent nuisance now and then? NOTHING!

Teh Zainab girls case does nto have all the pitfalls of kidnap for religious reasons, hers was just a criminal matter that was resolved because the truth came out and Saudi Govt saw that it was in the wrong.
But those stupid CAN members wants the girl to be beheaded, is that how a body that claims to represent Christians should be thinking?
God punish those CAN He-goats

if Nigeria is to be judged by the level of idiocy of al these people blaming the Govt and supporting a corrupt CAN, then the future is even more bleak because these "Piglets" are supposed to be the future of a nation. shocked shocked angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Toks2008(m): 1:31am On May 01, 2019
This does not make sense cos you cant compare zainab's case with that of Leah sharibu.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Moukandjo: 1:35am On May 01, 2019
Excuzeme:

What make YOU a Christian, more than him?
Tell us.

A Christian is someone who thinks and uses his God-given brain and not somebody who just makes BASELESS emotional rants.
Tell us what you know that Mr. President shoudl be doing...that he ahs not done, to get Leah released.
I really want to hear what people criticising the President, know that the President does not know.

we dey listen.
I'm telling you, bro. These guys you're quoting are plain daft!
You know why CAN didn't include the release of the remaining Chibok girls in this their latest dumb rant is because it doesn't fit their idiotic agenda as they were kidnapped under their beloved PDP. Also, they even already know the Chibok girls are 90% Christians & Buhari has been able to release about 70% of them.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 1:38am On May 01, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

I actually also applauded her courage but what has the courage gotten her ...

Some of the girls were also courageous by thinking fast and doing what was needed at that point ...

If sha has done like the other girls and deceived the terrorists, we won’t be here today asking why the govt hasn’t requested her...

and this comparison by CAN is plain stupid

See ehn, l wont argue further with you on this.

Each person have different level of belief and faith. Your comments are a reflection of yours and that is fine
Some are ready to sell their faith for just some amount of money, do l blame them? No! That is how deep their faith is! undecided undecided
Some would die for their faith and belief, no matter what you asked them! Do l blame then? No!!. That is how deep their faith is. undecided undecided

What l wont accept is YOU, using "The Depth" of your own level of faith and beleif to Judge her.
She is not in captivity simply because she wants to be there. Her captivity is a reminder to all of use that "Our faith can be tested at anytime".

Dont forget, that some people that were kidnapped, were MURDERED, after paying ransom.......
I have given you two examples of WHY l am with her on not renouncing her faith, apart from the fact that it is not a gurrantee that she would be set free.
Keep your Counsel...and l would keep mine.
I just wish l was as "brave and strong in Faith" as this Leah Sharibu, honestly. Her Parents should be proud of her, no matter what happens. Some girls were killed because they wer prostitutes or doing some other damned thing but if she was killed because of Christ, it is glorious death and she is better than all those fat, good-for-nothing CAN hediots
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 1:41am On May 01, 2019
Moukandjo:

I'm telling you, bro. These guys you're quoting are plain daft!
You know why CAN didn't include the release of the remaining Chibok girls in this their latest dumb rant is because it doesn't fit their idiotic agenda as they were kidnapped under their beloved PDP. Also, they even already know the Chibok girls are 90% Christians & Buhari has been able to release about 70% of them.

I think those CAN leaders deserve a Public flogging, to be done by real Christians who are not Bigots and PDP apologist grin grin grin

They should stop disgracing Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Moukandjo: 1:42am On May 01, 2019
RTSC:

A terrorist group that released Muslim girls when the FG intervened.

Buhari also negotiated the release of over 70% of the Chibok girls kidnapped under your hero,and were 90% Christians. What's your opinion on that? Or it doesn't suit you & CAN's dumb agenda?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Deepthoughts: 1:43am On May 01, 2019
Excuzeme:

Weyrey, Omo-ale, just listen to your useless rant up there?
Honestly, l cant educate you for free because your head does not have brain-cells.

Trying to remind you that the single Muslim girl that was released by Saudi Arabia (Zainab) was NOT KIDNAPPED but arrested by a soverign Govt, is me trying to give a Doctorate title to a Galla Seller like you.
Product of baby factory and Prostitutes.
Shame on your worthless Mother who gave birth to a swine like you, when she should have washed you away in a Septic Sewer
The other girls that were released leaving Leah behind were they not also kidnapped?,you are just giving useless reasons to justify the insignificance of osibanjo, your gutter disposition clearly shows you are a thuggish product of a disgraced n frustrated olosho that is devoid of the least iota of worth,it amounts to descending to the filty level of ducks engaging someone like you who was most likely retrieve from the waste bin were you were dumped by a frustrated public toilet of a mother so Bleep off.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 1:46am On May 01, 2019
Deepthoughts:
The other girls that were released leaving Leah behind were they not also kidnapped?,you are just giving useless reasons to justify the insignificance of osibanjo, your gutter disposition clearly shows you are a thuggish product of a disgraced n frustrated olosho that is devoid of the least iota of worth,it amounts to descending to the filty level of ducks engaging someone like you who was most likely retrieve from the waste bin were you were dumped by a frustrated public toilet of a mother so Bleep off.

I have no time for degenerate Reprobates like you. undecided undecided
Dont soil me with Saliva, the way you are foaming from both sides of the mouth like a rabid dog. tongue tongue

Eff-off and go jump into a Lagoon

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Bash124: 1:50am On May 01, 2019
Go n ask ur granfada.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Yusuf19: 2:04am On May 01, 2019
Blind people following CAN hypocrisy
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by NiajaXionist: 3:06am On May 01, 2019
The brain dead union is at it again they most show how shallow their brain is. Saudi is a legitimate government, while BH is a terrorist group. Over 100 Chibok girls released are Christians so don't play religious card.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 3:07am On May 01, 2019
Like l said, paying all the ransom in this world does not guarrantee that Leah Shaibu will be released.
She is being held because she is an adherent of Christianity and she has refused to renounce her faith for Islam!

The people who should be at the forefront of releasing her should be Muslim Clerics and leaders because it is them that the Muslim terrorist are likely to listen to, if at all they would listen to anybody.

Even Policemen who we all rely on for protection, are kidnapped and despite ramson being paid, they are still not released!
Read it here: http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/28/despite-collecting-n14m-ransom-gunmen-refuse-release-abducted-abuja-policemen

Foolish CAN leaders should be talking to their Islamic colleagues and convincing them to use "back-channels" to convince their terrorist brothers that holding her will not change anything, it wont turn Nigeria to an Islamic Caliphate and it further shows that the Islamic religion is stilla religion of terrorism and the Quran needs reformation to expunge all the terrorist quotes like "Slay the Infidels whereever you meet them", e.t.c from the Holy Book, just like the Old testament was "reformed" and its muderous statement changed to one of LOVE and FoRGIVENESS, by our Lord jesus Christ. (which the Muslims also claim to beleive! shocked shocked )
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by anonimi: 4:20am On May 01, 2019
martineverest:
as a Christian,CAN is just too dumb and insincere....they are just getting foolish daily.

Unlike MURIC that Buhari listens to

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by anonimi: 4:22am On May 01, 2019
AudiA4:
They have started, useless religious body call CAN,is the person in question not a Nigerian? They must always come with their stupid religious divide and ethnic sentiments,is Boko Haram terrorist organisation now compared to the Saudi Arabia?

Is Bubu not the chief divider of the country?
Do you know what you are talking about

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411492_buhariunity_jpege6b944865fd28349d890aa9f1f00fb23

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by KaptainAfrika: 4:32am On May 01, 2019
A foolish man may be considered wise, when he shuts his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Deasegun19(m): 4:38am On May 01, 2019
All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.
George Orwell - Animal Farm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by koolaid87: 4:52am On May 01, 2019
AudiA4:
They have started, useless religious body call CAN,is the person in question not a Nigerian? They must always come with their stupid religious divide and ethnic sentiments,is Boko Haram terrorist organisation now compared to the Saudi Arabia?

BH and SA are literally not the same but have something in common

wink

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:57am On May 01, 2019
obiekunie1:
we all know she traveled with those tramadol to go catch fun with her friends in Dubai but she never knew it will attract the death penalty whn caught.

she has escaped. but. . .

another hausa-fulani girl will be caught again real soon.

then we will know the excuse government will use to set her free. i guess then they will claim she was deceived by an igbo man!

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Sheyi14(m): 5:07am On May 01, 2019
See this fool wea called himself AUDIA4
Saudi arabia is not bokoharam but the same bokoharam can release all the other muslem grls abi and leave the only christian grl
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Sheyi14(m): 5:11am On May 01, 2019
See this fool wea called himself AUDIA4
Saudi arabia is not bokoharam but the same bokoharam can release all the other muslem grls abi and leave the only christian grl
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Viicfuntop(f): 5:26am On May 01, 2019
AbaLion:

You are free to call out the government as it pleases you. But it rather makes you insanely stupid, insulting a large number of people that are a million times better than your father.
*spit

-Lion

You changed my name. I wonder. Do you know how stupid and immature you are? Your mother obviously forgot to raise her son.
Why do you guys result to insulting females with their genitals? Does it make any sense? Is it suppose to hurt? Is it suppose to strike a nerve? No tell me. I am trying to understand why it’s okay for you to think that once a man sleeps with a woman, he has conquered her, hence the dick on top name change. Why should a woman be ashamed she has had sex and it’s alright to shame her. This is 2019, idiot.

Boy, it’s a mutual thing between two genders, alright. I mean how else did your mother bring your wretched self to this world, if she didn’t sit on one? Tell me?

Yes, I have never hidden my dislike for this government, maybe hate. I went too far calling the people at large stupid, of which I would have apologized for but no, your quote up there proved that it was okay for me to call you stupid. You are very stupid man, your household, your extended family and anyone who knows you.
You call yourself Aba lion, that’s enough to know how you look. You probably maybe a small apprentice in an Igbo man’s beans shop waiting for his years to be completed so that you maybe settled.
Buhari supporters,
1. quick to anger
2. quick to spilling rubbish
3. Unable to counter facts
4. Unable to defend their master
5. They suffer the most

Tell me, what is your greatest achievement in life, tell me? Online warrior, offline chicken. I could go back and forth until I am tired. Nairaland, now a place for miscreants.

You call yourself a lion. You might actually be a lion. Lazy ass. I think you know in the animal kingdom, the lion is very lazy and does nothing but sleep around all day and wait for the lioness to bring food. He is never prepared for a fight. Lazy lion who won’t do shiit, unless provoked to anger. That’s what you did up there. You probably wait for your mommy to bring home food. Lazy ass. So boy like I said earlier, you are stupid, infact very stupid.

I’ll see you in the evening. You probably would reply me early because, like I said up there, you have got no job or life, aba chicken cheesy
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Viicfuntop(f): 5:31am On May 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
pls don't call me stupid,I did but don't like the partiality played by FG

I am sorry for calling you guys stupid
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Princeofasia: 5:41am On May 01, 2019
people should stop givng glory to naija govt for her release. she was release because she was found not guilty.
even queen elizabeth or donald trump cannot release any one in saudi arabia
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Viicfuntop(f): 5:41am On May 01, 2019
Moukandjo:

Are you smart at all? What did the daft CAN point out that's making sense to you PDP sycophants? You're seriously comparing the negotiation of the release of a person arrested by a country & those kidnapped by Terrorist groups? Where them dey make una brains from sef? Were all the Chibok girls the government has been able to release Muslims & the ones still remaining in captivity only Christians? Your Jonathan & PDP loves Christians so much & he was busy playing politics & refusing to fight for the release of the kidnapped Chibok girls who're 90% Christians?

Is this the first northerner & Muslim to be arrested by Saudi or any other country for drug related offenses? Has Buhari interfered in those other cases?
People are really damn unintelligent in this country!

Waoh, bold letters.

Calm down, young boy. You do have it worse. Life is too short to have this much anger in a public forum lipsrsealed. I said what I said and I am not taking it back. I am not a party person. I am a patriotic citizen who wants to see her country better than it is now. Like I said, we all can see the partiality in this government. Buhari was so quick to seek for the release of this girl because of what, she is innocent, right. Is that what you are saying. Leah is right at his backyard. She has been there for a year now and everyone keeps saying they are working to seek her release for more than a year now. Alright. Leah’s captivity actually doesn’t hold weight because the islamists have not killed her, they are onmh just raping her. Is that what you are saying? Honestly I don’t even want to try to argue this out.
Obviously you are a core supporter of this administration so there is nothing I can say that would please you, so I won’t waste my time. I’ll ignore your insults, so take a chill pill alright, life is short.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by tintingz(m): 5:58am On May 01, 2019
Wether she did it or not, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries need to update their laws.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Mutuwa(m): 6:04am On May 01, 2019
Siralgebra04:

See chronic fool, if it was MURIC, they will b so fast in attacking d man without reasoning with d objectivity in his speech. But they will never condemn CAN for medling in national issue.

I dont know how d detention by d security agency of a foreign country similar to d detention by a terrorist group.

You are really a victim of paternity fraud. You write like a glorified love child as well.This is a response to your ill mannerisms of response which really shows your defective upbringing.

Listen chump as I reiterate CAN of worms only made sense by asking the question of human equality in Nigeria, which I responded to.

The girl in captivity and the released girl have one thing in connection which is government commissions or omissions to rapidly respond to its citizen needs, which also depends on circumstances.

CAN of worms had shown all and sundry including those with brains that they are partisans ,so they can go to hell.If MURIC is partisan as well, so be it for them.Religious bodies are supposed to be advisory in nature and not one of narcissism.
I hope the donkey understands?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Emmanuel226(m): 6:14am On May 01, 2019
make una go ask baba Buhari dat one cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / Private jet: Apostle Johnson Suleman finally speaks / Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.