Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos (36049 Views)

Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2019
BlacSmit:
Ondo seems to be their HQ
I think they relocated from Ogun to Ondo.

7 Likes

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by kaen1317: 9:13am On May 01, 2019
Afonja and ritual killing is like...that Zuma meme again...u know the drill.

5 Likes

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Nobody: 9:14am On May 01, 2019
they are so wicked

1 Like

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by rusher14: 9:18am On May 01, 2019
Why's the picture upside down?
Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2019
they should killin' dem sha undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by KosherCapital(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2019
If i fit see Any of this nairaland admins and noderators na very hot slap go follow them.... especially @Seun

Every time Regina Daniels Regina Daniels.... what is all this we no rest for you... every day for front page na Regina Regina.. haba undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
I think they relocated from Ogun to Ondo.
they will be expose in Ondo state very well...ondo aint like ogun

1 Like

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Nobody: 9:22am On May 01, 2019
It has spread to Ondo

1 Like

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Agugbadin: 9:27am On May 01, 2019
Security agents should swing into action immediately to arrest the remaining 11 suspended ritualist
Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by ebi14: 9:27am On May 01, 2019
dainformant:
There was commotion in a community in Ondo state following the capture of two suspected ritualists.

The two suspects are alleged to be among those responsible for the killing of elderly women in Akoko area of the state and removing their breasts and other sensitive organs including private parts.

According to reports, they were apprehended on Tuesday by some youths at Arigidi Akoko following an attempt to kill another woman in the town where an 80-year-old grandmother was gruesomely murdered last week.

One of the suspects reportedly confessed that they are twelve in number who carry out the nefarious activity.

This incident is coming days a 80-year-old woman was killed and her two breasts removed by suspected ritual killers in Arigidi-Akoko in Akoko South West Local Government Area of Ondo State.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/05/ritualists-caught-while-trying-to-kill-woman-again-in-ondo.html
Yoruba n rituals r like 5 n 6.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by oduademonest: 9:27am On May 01, 2019
Afonja Amaka

4 Likes

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Yard4people: 9:31am On May 01, 2019
I am yet to understand the reason behind this Nefarious activities
Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by dazzlingd(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2019
They should be given the Theon treatment.

Torture them and render them useless, make them beg for death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by zicoraads: 9:43am On May 01, 2019
Some months back, when I was traveling to Akure, my sister and Mom sat me down and gave me a very strong travel advisory. It felt like when the US state department issues a travel warning to her citizens.

The SW and its reputation as the ritual capital of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by mctfopt: 9:48am On May 01, 2019
How about the remaining 10 at large? I hope those caught be kept alive to reveal where the other 10 are. I hate ritualists.
Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by jrusky(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2019
BlacSmit:
Ondo seems to be their HQ

New HQ

1 Like

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2019
bro4u:
If I say... A

You say... FON

Another man say... JA

Omo na u sabi
Basket mouth and Gordons don't have anything on nairaland clowns like these grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Aboguede(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2019
This is how tinibu made his wealth

Obananjo same

Osibabanjo same

Oyeniepku same

TB j same

Afonja can't do without ritual killing

Afonja is a virus to human race!

2 Likes

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Snow02: 10:14am On May 01, 2019
I highly doubt this sh*t even works undecided
Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by idonhammer: 10:17am On May 01, 2019
Hmm
Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Rubbiish(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2019
bro4u:
If I say... A

You say... FON

Another man say... JA

Omo na u sabi
Lol funny dude
Reminds me of Africa china

1 Like

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Rotimi47: 10:22am On May 01, 2019
In this Community money ritual is an abomination/taboo and those who are indigenes from this place die if they do money ritual but if those caught are from this community, then they are getting it for some people somewhere and they are to fish out all those involved and deal mercilessly with them as the police can't be trusted on handling this case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Of Lady Carried By Flood In Imo Discovered. Photos / Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) / Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.