Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday (2902 Views)

Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by correctkidabc(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2019
The “Butterfly Effect” rapper, who turned 28 on Tuesday, took to his Instagram Story to reveal that his “wifey” is celebrating his birthday big this year.

“Wifey u go in every time,” the rapper wrote alongside a pic of his new silver Lamborghini.

Source : https://www.correctkid.com/kylie-jenner-buys-her-boyfriend-travis-scott-a-lamborghini-for-his-birthday-photo/
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by popsy2(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2019
My girlfriend needs to read this. Not shots and singlets every year. Is this one not a girl friend ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by JasonScoolari: 8:08am On May 01, 2019
Jacqueline22, Yuceeluv, Virgoquin, biglittlelois, Mariangeles, MariaLavina, Adeola25, fieryy,

It's not by power or not by might, Even if una contribute money buy Camry, it would be appreciated. grin

Just allow God use you ladies to bless Jason. I want to be like this my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by Divay22(f): 8:17am On May 01, 2019
Nigga is always looking absent minded from everything.

Way to go Kylie kiss
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by Jacqueline22(f): 9:07am On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Jacqueline22, Yuceeluv, Virgoquin, biglittlelois, Mariangeles, MariaLavina, Adeola25, fieryy,

It's not by power or not by might, Even if una contribute money buy Camry, it would be appreciated. grin

Just allow God use you ladies to bless Jason. I want to be like this my brother.

Very soon bro
Very soon
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by JasonScoolari: 9:11am On May 01, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Very soon bro
Very soon
Very well then. wink
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by Nobody: 9:49am On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Jacquel,ine2,2, Yuce,eluv, Virgoquin, biglittl,elois, Mar,ian,geles, MariaL,avina, Adeo,la25, fiery,y,

lol Jasongrin

I told you to pray harder but you were not doing as I told you to.

Good morning to you
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by JasonScoolari: 9:54am On May 01, 2019
virgoquin:
lol Jasongrin

I told you to pray harder but you were not doing as I told you to.

Good morning to you

Pray harder? Is our God deaf and dumb?

Pleasant morning to you and Happy New Month.
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by Nobody: 9:58am On May 01, 2019
I want to do this for my man too oo, so God help me embarassed kiss
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by Nobody: 10:01am On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Pray harder? Is our God deaf and dumb?

Pleasant morning to you and Happy New Month.

Don't you know there are many people waiting on the queue for God to answer their prayer.

And you are not doing anything spectacular or unique to get God's attention how would he answer your requestcheesy jason
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by JasonScoolari: 10:11am On May 01, 2019
virgoquin:

Don't you know there are many people waiting on the queue for God to answer their prayer.

And you are not doing anything spectacular or unique to get God's attention how would he answer your requestcheesy jason
Lol, those are the people who choose to wait, I have that Jacob's mentality, I take opportunities in split seconds, I don't join the queue. tongue

If you ask God to list 5 of his favorite son's, you will here Him call Jason as number 3.

I must not do something spectacular for me to Get my Father's attention. grin

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by Nobody: 10:15am On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, those are the people who choose to wait, I have that Jacob's mentality, I take opportunities in split seconds, I don't join the queue. tongue

If you ask God to list 5 of his favorite son's, He will here Him call Jason as number 3.

I must not do something spectacular for me to Get my Father's attention. grin
You are number 3 and who is number one and twocheesygrin Jason.

You have made me laugh so hard this morningcheesy
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by JasonScoolari: 10:20am On May 01, 2019
virgoquin:
You are number 3 and who is number one and twocheesygrin Jason.

You have made me laugh so hard this morningcheesy
Good thing you begin the Month of May with laughter and that's how it will be till the very end.

God will tell you the top 5. Just meditate. smiley
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by TANID(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2019
And Nigeria Girls Wouldn't Learned From This Girl Now To Know How To Take Care Of Guy Like Me Too

But The Guy Too Handsome O I Mean In Down There
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by TANID(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2019
If This Girl Is Here In Africa Most Expecialy Nigeria She Would Still Remained Single By Now With All That Money She Get Look At Her With That Man That's What Will Call Humble And Real Love
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by Rosay15(f): 11:04am On May 01, 2019
Wow, this is the life I pray for... so lovely
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by Badbunny: 11:13am On May 01, 2019
Baby mama cover Forbes had these other bitches shook,

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by Kingkun69(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2019
Badbunny:
Baby mama cover Forbes had these other bitches shook,
LA FLAMEEEEEEE ITS LITTTTTTTTT

Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 1:51pm On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Receive it ! grin
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by JasonScoolari: 1:56pm On May 01, 2019
Mariangeles:
Receive it ! grin
One of the reasons I don't like some pastor's.... grin

Prophetess Marian, Give me the keys. cheesy
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by Biglittlelois(f): 4:09pm On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

So shall it be IJN grin

Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by Yuceeluv(f): 9:33pm On May 01, 2019
grin This life is a funny place...I remember when tiger bought Kylie one. Rumour had it that he used his last card. This Travis BOBO ain't done poo for Kylie,yet the way she gushes over him ehn.

When a girl loves a guy for real, she no send nobadi.

Jason durling grin, this one is moimoi compared to what I can do na...just go to that mountain and fire more prayers and fasting ooo on my behalf make I hammer. Inugo smiley

JasonScoolari:

Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by JasonScoolari: 10:43pm On May 01, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin This life is a funny place...I remember when tiger bought Kylie one. Rumour had it that he used his last card. This Travis BOBO ain't done poo for Kylie,yet the way she gushes over him ehn.

When a girl loves a guy for real, she no send nobadi.

Jason durling grin, this one is moimoi compared to what I can do na...just go to that mountain and fire more prayers and fasting ooo on my behalf make I hammer. Inugo smiley

I hope you nor go send anybadi for my case... wink
Re: Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday by JasonScoolari: 10:47pm On May 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So shall it be IJN grin
Lol, nah keys I want abeg. grin

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Fan Who Called Her Son A 'product Of 40 Seconds' / Davido Buys 'Richard Millie' Wristwatch Worth 70 Million (Photos) / Amazing Pictures From Wizkid's Starboy Fest Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.