Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Bread Price May Rise By 10% - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bread Price May Rise By 10% (13991 Views)

JUST IN: Bread Price Increase As Bakers Hint On Fresh Increase In Production Cos / Bread Price Increase Looms As Wheat Cost Rises 33% / Ramadan: Prices Of Tomato, Pepper Rise By 60% In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by freemanbubble: 1:00pm On May 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I swear to God there a few Nigerians who are well fed than I am , dem no fit reach 50 ...Forget it e don try where God grace locate me wella.. I no de chop bread sef
As long as u r in Nigeria and spend the naira! Any hardship that u pray for "the zombies" would surely get to you and your household equally!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by frankyychiji(f): 1:02pm On May 01, 2019
mekuso89:
Buhari is a terrorist
And a lair! Didn't he say farmers were the biggest beneficiaries of his govt policy? So the so called bumper harvest led to increase of the commodity? LMAO

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by greatermeme: 1:03pm On May 01, 2019
Aboguede:
Next level things
Laughing in USA
what's the name of the juice you're drinking?

2 Likes

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by Rahym001(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2019
Las Las 50 naira bread go resemble bonce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by Ochendo1: 1:05pm On May 01, 2019
Na so Zimbabwe, Greece and Venezuela own take start.

Buhari is a plague to the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by dammiecool(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2019
Baawaa:
Those baker's are thieves,do they increase flour price by 10%,is it only flour that is ingredient of bread
With people like u there is hope for dis country, some people didn't even read before commenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by asawanathegreat(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2019
greatermeme:
I thought I saw " BRIDE price may rise by 10%"
Bride price is even falling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by frankyychiji(f): 1:07pm On May 01, 2019
tactius:

In 1983, Shagari was in charge till December 31st.

And the reason for the queues...oil price crash in late 1982, plus the wasteful spending of the civillian government.

Does not make Buhari's coup right...but you cannot put the whole blame for the economic crisis of the 1980's on Buhari.

Same thing happening now. Oil was high till it crashed a year before Buhari took over. Okonjo-Iweala was already predicting recession, whoever took over, in January 2015.
Forget long story. Buhari has a unique way of making a bad situation worse. See how the idiot has taken an improving electoral process several years backwards. Hiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by asawanathegreat(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2019
Nawaooo APC help us
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by chizpim(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2019
tactius:

And the reason for the queues...oil price crash in late 1982, plus the wasteful spending of the civillian government.

Does not make Buhari's coup right...but you cannot put the whole blame for the economic crisis of the 1980's on Buhari.

Same thing happening now. Oil was high till it crashed a year before Buhari took over. Okonjo-Iweala was already predicting recession, whoever took over, in January 2015.
Are you still blaming Jonathan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by Aboguede(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2019
greatermeme:
what's the name of the juice you're drinking?

Agbo D great
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by 12inchDickson: 1:12pm On May 01, 2019
REDshouse:
Impact of increase in workers salary to 30k... every commodity on the rise....

Pure water will soon sell at 20 naira per sachet...

Fuel to increase to 170 naira per litter ....

That's the only way to go ...una never see something
so you are against the minimum wage increment, you are a fool and a coward

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 01, 2019
chizpim:
Are you still blaming Jonathan?

I am blaming the fall in oil prices...meaning I blame our reliance on oil.

The problem is, we are not ready to make the difficult changes we need to get off oil

And sorry, but GEJ and Buhari are the same to me, as are their parties. I do not, nor would never vote for either.

2 Likes

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by greatermeme: 1:15pm On May 01, 2019
asawanathegreat:
Bride price is even falling
where?
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by Baawaa(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2019
dammiecool:

With people like u there is hope for dis country, some people didn't even read before commenting.
Those abusive comments are from bia-fraud people grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by tevinsolt: 1:18pm On May 01, 2019
There's No pressure. There's no charge.
I'll knead a bit more, they'll cave and adapt anyway.
Reality is what I have created. They know no better anyway.
I'll turn up the heat anyway, watch them sizzle a bit, but they'll turn brown anyway.
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by happney65: 1:18pm On May 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Hunger must kill all zombies in Jesus Name in this next level grin grin ..All who didn't vote Buhari are exempted in Jesus Name

BitmapStudios did you vote buhari? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by Mishhcre(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2019
I don tire for this next level.
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by Awoleesu(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2019
No be increase in bread price cause wahala for Omar Ai-bashir?

Buhari pushing his luck too far...
Trying to show the world that he can do and undo with Nigerians and nothing go happen!

Do we blame him? Where some 15 million adults have compelled themselves to believe only a Buhari's government can save them... even in dire suffering...
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by rusher14: 1:26pm On May 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I swear to God there a few Nigerians who are well fed than I am , dem no fit reach 50 ...Forget it e don try where God grace locate me wella.. I no de chop bread sef

Have you eaten today?
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by Kingkun69(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2019
As I see the bread it just hungry me let them not try and increase beans price then I will personally go over there and beat somebody
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by mankand(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2019
I am.prepared for what may come. Since dem no want get sense, I hope BMC are exempted including their families and relatives
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by happney65: 1:28pm On May 01, 2019
tactius:

The same excuse over and over again..Obasanjo took over a worst goverment in 1999 he did not complain..Oil sold at $16 per barrel and it was a period of economy woes and tears with a debt of $16billion,despite the fact that it was this same buhari that truncated the democratically elected government of shagari and who's coup took us back another 16years of poverty and misery..It never took Obasanjo 6months to appoint ministers unlike buhari the complainer..

He complained all through the 80's,blaming shagari,still complaining in 2019 like a deranged fellow.shey won shepe fun nii?

1 Like

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 01, 2019
happney65:

The same excuse over and over again..Obasanjo took over a worst goverment in 1999 he did not complain..Oil sold at $16 per barrel and it was a period of economy woes and tears with a debt of $16billion,despite the fact that it was this same buhari that truncated the democratically elected government of shagari and who's coup took us back another 16years of poverty and misery..It never took Obasanjo 6months to appoint ministers unlike buhari the complainer..

He complained all through the 80's,blaming shagari,still complaining in 2019 like a deranged fellow.shey won shepe fun nii?

Back in 1999-2003...Nigerians complained, and the argument then was 'We have had 15 years of Army rule...so all of you calm down'

Also, our forex needs were much less then, and even then, the economy was in crisis.

Infact, it took until 2003 when oil began rising, before we saw some 'improvements'.

Anyway, my argument is not to defend Buhari....my argument is to identify the cause of our problem...a reliance on the price of oil to run a good economy.

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala put this into perspective when sie said in 2015...THAT whoever took over in 2015...there was going to be a recession.

So, Buhari, to me, is not a good leader because like the PDP...he has no ideas to take us off our reliance on oil. Infact, he is looking for more oil.
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by Nigeriakan: 1:33pm On May 01, 2019
My buying bread may reduce by 30%
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by abacusCm(m): 1:33pm On May 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Hunger must kill all zombies in Jesus Name in this next level grin grin ..All who didn't vote Buhari are exempted in Jesus Name
there is tendency that one of your relatives voted for Buhari.
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 01, 2019
Baawaa:
Those baker's are thieves,do they increase flour price by 10%,is it only flour that is ingredient of bread

Why do some people comment without reasoning

What is the main ingredient of bread? What is the ratio of flour to other ingredients of bread

1 Like

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by AngelicBeing: 1:35pm On May 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 01, 2019
haaaa guy you funny oh shey dem tell you say na only bricklayer dey chop bread
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by rusher14: 1:37pm On May 01, 2019
The flour mills are simply greedy.

Usually, they would say the increase in the price of the dollar necessitates their increase.

However, since the price of dollar remains stable, they cannot find a reason today.
Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by sapientia(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2019
Next Level

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yours Mine and Ours: Cuisine / Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices / Daniel Fast Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.