Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy (17503 Views)

JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks / Senate Passes Bill Abolishing HND/BSc Dichotomy / FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by lamzybaby: 3:43pm On May 01, 2019
Kano State government has abolished the dichotomy between the Higher National Diploma (HND) and Bsc holders in the state.

Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano made this known during the workers day celebrations at Sani Abacha Stadium on Wednesday in Kano.

According to Ganduje, the decision to abolish the dichotomy is part of his administration’s effort to boost the morale of civil servants in the state.

He said his adminstration was working asidiously in enhancing the walfare of civil servants.

Ganduje explained that arrangements had been completed for the implementation of the new N30,000 minimum wage approved by President Muhammad Buhari.

According to Ganduje, his administration will continue to give priority to the welfare of civil servants and all residents of the state.

Mr Kabiru Ado-Minjibir, Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) Chairman in Kano, lauded the efforts of the state government of enhancing welfare and working condition of civil servants.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/may-day-kano-govt-abolishes-hnd-bsc-dichotomy/

2 Likes

Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by muzeze77: 4:25pm On May 01, 2019
5 years on nairaland and today I am FTC, happy for my network Verizon. Grateful for my phone Google pixel 2 , grateful for all those lazy Nigerian youths that did not see this story in time to reply the story . What the helz is dichotomy , please use easy to understand English on nairaland
Will be giving testimony this Sunday , though will not be donating to any god of man, if you want to be taping some of my anointed blessing, click like

22 Likes

Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by BizLifeE: 4:26pm On May 01, 2019
They can do whatever they like.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

1 Like

Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by TeamSimple(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2019
But Will the employers act accordingly?

2 Likes

Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by AleAirHub(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2019
Trying Harder To Impress grin grin grin
Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by Abalado(f): 4:27pm On May 01, 2019
How can u be saying Bsc and Hnd are the same, what an insult, abeg no bring that trash,,, Bsc superior than hnd, chikena

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by ainas247: 4:28pm On May 01, 2019
cool Thank You, Baba, I don't know why there should be discrimination between HND and BSc...

Put your business on Google
Page one and start getting real
clients

3 Likes

Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by sojayy(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2019
Ok
Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by KONZEMATIC: 4:29pm On May 01, 2019
Kano here I come.
Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by Rootprof(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2019
Easier said than done. Trust Nigeria politicians speech on any occasion or events at your own risk. Until we see it manifest truely then we can believe if not na still story continue cool

3 Likes

Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by Gum98: 4:32pm On May 01, 2019
READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS BRAND TO THE NEXT LEVEL? THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

Your website is often your customers’ first experience with your brand. If you don’t have design experience, do you really think you can do it justice? Remember first impressions are everything. Don’t allow your customer to make assumptions about your business because of a poorly designed website.

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!
Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by omoteacher(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Gandollar trying so hard to build back his dented reputation. His face alone looks funny.
Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by nwadiuko1(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2019
Abalado:
How can u be saying Bsc and Hnd are the same, what an insult, abeg no bring that trash,,, Bsc superior than hnd, chikena
Superior than?...... so much for any one you have.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by Topmaike007(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2019
I know Ganduje mean well for the people of Kano it's a pity Kwankwaso and his son in-law don't want to leave him alone

1 Like

Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by cenaman(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2019
Samo33:
[center][/center]
oga scammer wey the bet slip Id for that 6million winning?

2 Likes

Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by DONADAMS(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2019
story story.. how many times will it be abolished in Nigeria?
Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by MobilityExpress: 4:41pm On May 01, 2019
Ganduje is among to the top 3 best performing governors currently
Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 01, 2019
Scammers taking over thread everyday and night shocked
Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by Poanan: 4:42pm On May 01, 2019
Abalado:
What is your basis? I have met with people form both sides. It is not about univerisity but the individual. For my course of study, I have met with people who went to poly and make very sensible contributions. Sorry to say our eastern schools are total write-off when it comes to knowledge I don't know of engineering though. The type of questions they ask one will begin to wonder if they graduated. The students from poly I have interacted with won't ask such.

9 Likes

Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by Imstrong2(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2019
How many times will govt abolish hnd bsc dichotomy?
Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by ucheicon(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2019
Poanan:

What is your basis? I have met with people form both sides. It is not about univerisity but the individual. For my course of study, I have met with people who went to poly and make very sensible contributions. Sorry to say our eastern schools are total write-off when it comes to knowledge I don't know of engineering though. The type of questions they ask one will begin to wonder if they graduated. The students from poly I have interacted with won't ask such.

Okwu Nkasiobi.
Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by Edojoma(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2019
Pls if HND is equivalent to B.SC then dey should convert all poly to uni na,,, period.

3 Likes

Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by Joybringer: 4:48pm On May 01, 2019
HND holder can't do master without PGD. Convert your HND to B. Sc @kwasu. Check the flyer for more info.

2 Likes

Re: May Day: Kano Govt. Abolishes HND, Bsc Dichotomy by lapazi(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2019
mrojoba:
Congrats to all subscriber , It Available , Dm or whatsapp.

Seun you need to do something about these betting guys, there are many ways to curb this.
You can trace these phone numbers and block them or even press charges!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Date 4 Jamb Exams Dis Year / 10 Common Words Nigerians Use Everyday Which Don't Exist / University Of Ibadan Rejects JAMB’s 120 Admission Cut-Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.