Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku (12642 Views)

How Bola Tinubu Commissioned Four Teams To Find His Certificates / DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by MXr8p: 5:34am On May 02, 2019
The gworo chewing stark illiterate doesn't have any WAEC certificate. The military can only produce the NEPA certificate he submitted. cheesy
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by Olajah81: 5:46am On May 02, 2019
Bet9ja707094:
[color=#770077][/color]See below

Ur brain is satanic
Scammer everywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by deltateam: 5:48am On May 02, 2019
Bet9ja707094:
[color=#770077][/color]See below

Lalasticlala ban this mofo for fraud and internet scam. He just created account yesterday to scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by Chimaokigwe: 5:48am On May 02, 2019
Atiku should go to WAEC office at Yaba and ask his stupid questions there.

Stupid Camerounian pickpocket. Does he think someone without certificate would attend Sandhurst?

I swear, Atiku is being advised by his enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by adanny01(m): 6:01am On May 02, 2019
So PDP go still dey shout Buhari certificate till 2023? How pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by kiddkash(m): 6:07am On May 02, 2019
buhari the biggest scam in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by Chukwurah003: 6:09am On May 02, 2019
God bless President Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by Chukwurah003: 6:10am On May 02, 2019
kiddkash:
Atiku the biggest scam in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by fredoooooo: 6:11am On May 02, 2019
Wonti ku Obituary .... where is him tu lie abeg. Hin just abandon his Oga, loyalty at its peak grin grin grin

This na naija matter , Cameroonians are not even allow to talk grin cheesy

Good morning and sai Baba Buhari #the next level train

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by bamasite(m): 6:11am On May 02, 2019
Them don come again
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by Racoon(m): 6:12am On May 02, 2019
cheesy
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by kjhova(m): 6:17am On May 02, 2019
Strongbest:

Well, I do not really care much about the system again but I think the only way to get things right in this country, is by doing the right thing at all level, regardless of who you are and the party you belong.

What I am saying is, if we continue with the mentality of "we are okay with it" or let things just be, even when they're wrong and morally not meant to be, then we can never get things right in this country.

We have got to be disciplined and sincere with ourselves in this country if we really must move forward.

And discipline means, doing the right thing at all times, convenient or not.

This certificate matter has been addressed 5 years ago when PMB was still an opposition candidate and PDP controlled the army. It was confirmed that the original certificate was last in the custody of the army when Buhari was overthrown by IBB in 1985. Cambridge, the supervisory institution for the exams in the North back then released the candidates sheet which listed PMB along with the late General Yar'adua as sitting for the same exams. WAEC has gone on to issue the president a replacement attestation. However, this topic continues to be Atiku and his hordes main orgasmic driver.

Apparently, the PDP has thrown virtually every claim at the election tribunal hoping for something, anything to stick! From INEC server to WAEC certificate to the heck, anything!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by Neddstark: 6:27am On May 02, 2019
Atiku is getting disgustin by the day. Cant you just fuckingg understand that you will never be presido?
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by Alamu1111: 6:35am On May 02, 2019
Sorry Cameron atiku

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by Princedapace(m): 6:39am On May 02, 2019
Strongbest:

Well, I do not really care much about the system again but I think the only way to get things right in this country, is by doing the right thing at all level, regardless of who you are and the party you belong.

What I am saying is, if we continue with the mentality of "we are okay with it" or let things just be, even when they're wrong and morally not meant to be, then we can never get things right in this country.

We have got to be disciplined and sincere with ourselves in this country if we really must move forward.

And discipline means, doing the right thing at all times, convenient or not.

My brother, don't mind Nigerians.. If I have my way, there are many Nigerians I would shoot at a spot.. Lol

How can that guy make such comment? That is exactly how we do think in this part of the world o. No wonder these old fools who call them selves leaders dey use us play football.

Nigerians are funny, they will support impunity and find a way to run out of the country to a country where the citizens don't buy impunity..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by ozo13(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2019
kjhova:

This certificate matter has been addressed 5 years ago when PMB was still an opposition candidate and PDP controlled the army. It was confirmed that the original certificate was last in the custody of the army when Buhari was overthrown by IBB in 1985. Cambridge, the supervisory institution for the exams in the North back then released the candidates sheet which listed PMB along with the late General Yar'adua as sitting for the same exams. WAEC has gone on to issue the president a replacement attestation. However, this topic continues to be Atiku and his hordes main orgasmic driver.

Apparently, the PDP has thrown virtually every claim at the election tribunal hoping for something, anything to stick! From INEC server to WAEC certificate to the heck, anything!!!
nice reply
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by charidot(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2019
So, this foolish man is still crying? He will cry forever because he will never be president. Never! Even Yahaya Bello will defeat him for the coveted seat. Desperate Cameroonian
ikewaterwater:
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the PDP Presidential candidate in 2019 election who reacted to claims by President Muhammadu Buhari that his academic certificates are with the Nigerian Army, has stated that he can order the army to produce them if they exist. Atiku who countered the response Buhari gave to their petition filed before the Election Petitions Tribunal,  said  if it was true that  the certificates existed, Buhari as the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces could order the army  to produce them.

The PDP Presidential candidate who said he attached his academic certificates to the Form CF001  he submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission, had urged the tribunal to declare them the authentic winner of the February 23 presidential  election,  insisting Buhari did not possess the educational qualifications he claimed to have in his INEC Form CF001.

The petitioners also stated that “the purported training and courses”, which Buhari claimed placed him “head and shoulders above” Atiku regarding  educational qualifications to contest the presidential election, “did not culminate in the issuance of any certificates he claimed in his  INEC Form CF001”. They also  described Buhari’s claim of being head and shoulders above Atiku as “erroneous”.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/02/buhari-can-order-army-to-produce-his-certificates-if-they-exist-atiku/

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by lomprico(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2019
Gbam!!
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by Nobody: 7:11am On May 02, 2019
Nwodosis:
How was Atiku expecting to defeat Buhari that snatched a whole democracy in 1983 by mere democratic election of vote counting in Nigeria?
I'm really disappointed at Atiku, I thought he was more prepared than this!

What should Atiku have done? Bring in the army to oust buhari?
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by ohinoyee(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2019
ATIKU the confused man he said he is from Adamawa state and his mom from Jigawa while his Dad is from Sokoto chaii � � �
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by Excuzeme: 7:20am On May 02, 2019
Kingpee2:
We already know that he’s not educated ,what do we need the certificate for ?

The problem with WAILERS and IPOB Piglets is that they have Eyes, but cannot SEE!
They have EARS, but cannot HEAR!! Even their BIG Head is devoid of Brain Cells.

Is this how they will wail for another four years, till 2023?
Wailing can reduce your Life Span - Federal Ministry of Health

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by kutchs: 7:59am On May 02, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Atiku should go to WAEC office at Yaba and ask his stupid questions there.

Stupid Camerounian pickpocket. Does he think someone without certificate would attend Sandhurst?

I swear, Atiku is being advised by his enemies.
What disgraceful comment. I'm sure you don't have a certificate for if you don't you wouldn't have posted this shameful and disgraceful comment.
It's not Atiku's duty to produce Buhari's result and he has no business with your WAEC, if Buhari has a certificate, he should present it and save us all all this stress.

Again, what's Sandhurst? A military training school which anyone can attend if recommended by the military authority of your country. Do you need a certificate to qualify? Hell no.

In a sane society, Buhari won't be anywhere near State House. He lacks integrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by excel101(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2019
I will not be surprised if this our certificate less President takes Gegemu.
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by udemzyudex(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2019
Mursz:
Atiku, cant you people just give this certificate matter a rest already, the man isnt producing nada, and theres nothing you or anyone can do about it. just accept it.

He’a gonna be there for a while. Certificate or no certificate.

Is that the law?
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by Nobody: 8:41am On May 02, 2019
#YOU CANNOT GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE!

the redundant coupist is fraud personified.
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2019
let's leave and forget the unfriendly Nigerian atmosphere and from the look of things, that claim certificate or WAEC results never existed....but i know the saga will be declassified someday....shebi n.a. naija we dey...
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by bluefilm: 9:01am On May 02, 2019
Atiku bin Camerooni is nothing but a hopeless wailer.
Re: Buhari Can Order Army To Produce His Certificates If They Exist – Atiku by baganas: 9:27am On May 02, 2019
kolafolabi:
The problem is that his certificates never exist
The issue is, it doesn't matter. That is, as the constitution goes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys / Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA / Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.