Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin (56852 Views)

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar / Don Jazzy Reacts As Reekado Banks Leaves Mavin Records / Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by Glorymax: 6:54pm On May 02, 2019
kenzosky:
Pregnant for who exactly?
Pregnant for her husband

iluvdonjazzy:
so true true don jazzy chop u actually, then that your child belongs to DON BABA, DON DORO BUCI my guy,congratulations you are a father.
Can't you read the whole piece and understand that she was referring to an old event. Please try and comprehend well before putting up dear

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by iluvdonjazzy: 7:09pm On May 02, 2019
Glorymax:

Pregnant for her husband

Can't you read the whole piece and understand that she was referring to an old event. Please try and comprehend well before putting up dear
I know she was referring to an old event DEAR.
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by Glorymax: 7:22pm On May 02, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
I know she was referring to an old event DEAR.

No wahala bros, one luv n peace
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by able20(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2019
kenzosky:
For Don Jazzy baba
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2019
The bond is still intact.
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by MarieSucre(f): 10:43pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:
"I was shocked because you weren't phased fazed..."

I thought they said this internationally acclaimed olosho was janded?

*spits angry

You're very stupid. Grow some sense.
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by MarieSucre(f): 10:44pm On May 02, 2019
kenzosky:

What kind of senseless question is this?
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by MarieSucre(f): 10:45pm On May 02, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
so true true don jazzy chop u actually, then that your child belongs to DON BABA, DON DORO BUCI my guy,congratulations you are a father.

Wow! So it's really coconut that is inside your head.
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by MarieSucre(f): 10:45pm On May 02, 2019
shadrach77:
Yemi Alade is better wink

It's not a competition bro.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by iluvdonjazzy: 1:30pm On May 03, 2019
MarieSucre:

Wow! So it's really coconut that is inside your head.
hahaha if is coconut that's inside my brain how come am able to reply you without insulting u, without calling u a wasted sperm or calling your mother a prostitute which I know she is.
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by MarieSucre(f): 8:08pm On May 03, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
hahaha if is coconut that's inside my brain how come am able to reply you without insulting u, without calling u a wasted sperm or calling your mother a prostitute which I know she is.

Oga shut da f**k up! You're beginning to bore me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by iluvdonjazzy: 10:42pm On May 03, 2019
MarieSucre:

Oga shut da f**k up! You're beginning to bore me.
oh I forgot u inherited your prostitution from your mother, I remembered the day I fucke.d u and your mum, your mum is even sweeter than you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin by MarieSucre(f): 4:01pm On May 04, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
oh I forgot u inherited your prostitution from your mother, I remembered the day I fucke.d u and your mum, your mum is even sweeter than you.

The only reason you know this is because you have already f**ked your own mother. If not how else did you know? Oga shut the f**k up. You're not making sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her 'bum-bum' In A Swimming Pool / Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together / Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.