Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) (35848 Views)

Ezekiel Izuogu Produced Nigeria's First Locally Made Car (photos) / $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) / Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by obafemee80(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY2hJ3wthzE

A young woman born without arms, who made series of YouTube videos demonstrating how she uses her feet to carry out a range of daily tasks in a bid to show employers that her disability is not an obstacle, shares how she drives her car.

To drive, Miss Tisha Shelton, who is known online as Tisha UnArmed, uses an adapted car which has been fitted with a range of special devices including a left foot accelerator, a turn knob on the steering wheel and a voice command computer box which controls functions such as the turn signal and horn.

She steers with her right foot and uses her left foot to work the pedals, while special buttons in the headrest also allow her to activate the voice command computer box.

To date ,the graphic design graduate, who lives alone with her dog Jack, has posted videos showing how she makes and eats a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, how she applies her makeup, how she takes a shower, how she gets dressed and how she drives her car.

Truly, There Is Ability In Disability. What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/lady-born-without-arms-shares-how-she-drives-her-car/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by robinicule(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2019
I'll be damned
Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by warlord24(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2019
d
Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by ainas247: 5:08pm On May 02, 2019
shocked and some Nigerians girls / Guyz having little issues
of life will commit suicide.

-----

Rank your business on Google page 1
chat up now

13 Likes

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by kittykollinxx(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2019
When the preferable is not available, the available becomes preferable. Kudos to her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by visijo(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2019
A woman can refuse 900,000 and accept half a million just because she heard the word ''million" in it ���

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Richdad50(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Nerro042: 5:09pm On May 02, 2019
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Tintinnoty(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2019
G
Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 02, 2019
Later them go say God is perfect

3 Likes

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by IamSoProlific: 5:09pm On May 02, 2019
An open book called LIFE.

God knows the best.

1 Like

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2019
It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by LowerPriceData0(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2019
God is great... The Creator....

2 Likes

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by uncleFola(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2019
O loud
Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by scantee(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2019
Omo this lady is amazing ooo

1 Like

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Kendumazy(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2019
Fine girl.

1 Like

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Tintinnoty(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2019
warlord24:
d

No room for excuse...

1 Like

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Ibbolaji: 5:16pm On May 02, 2019
Alhamdulilah, for all your favour on me, Allah Akbar

1 Like

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by NotNairalandi(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2019
I pray make she no mistakenly drive that car enter naija.because if this Road safety guys for Lagos-Benin Expressway catch am,her destiny Don end be that shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Awesomefred32(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2019
grin grin

in my country ....Boom they will ku ku and jejely jejely turns to a begger

3 Likes

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by DavSagacity(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2019
Hmmmmmmm....yet she looks happy and grateful to God. while some able bodied men and women with legs and arms will be roaming the streets begging for arms..

I assisted a guy and a lady from Canaaland junction in Ota to Sango under bridge cause i was helding towards Abeokuta. They said they are going to Ikeja i should help them with transport.?. I hesitated for a while. when i eventually spoke i asked them
"Didnt you knew before today that u were going to Ikeja from sango - Ota" . They couldn't answer.

1 Like

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by scify364(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2019
Urgently need a locked iPhone 6. Contact me on 08169854580
Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Legendguru: 5:28pm On May 02, 2019
hmm
Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:30pm On May 02, 2019
What a beautiful girl
Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Gabson001(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2019
Wow.. God is great
Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by chiedozie198100: 5:47pm On May 02, 2019
but how does she clean up after going to toilet?
Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 02, 2019
Hmmn.

Now that this news has broken here on Nairaland, some green card hustlers will start scouting for her private info.

She is single and available.

Good luck to them..may the best negro win.

1 Like

Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Blingblings(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2019
Thank God for her life.. At least she's a citizen of a country, I mean a real country not like Nigeria. See the way them dey support her with technology make life easy for her... I wonder when we'll get to this level
Re: Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) by Olusholasimon(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2019
Joromi12:
Later them go say God is perfect
God is perfect !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Scam Of 6 Months Nigerian Used Cars For Sale / The Most Expensive Police Car In Various Countries / Specially Constructed Vehicle Spotted In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.