Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 (53401 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019 - HND/Bsc 2.2/Lower Crd. / Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Damfostopper(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2019
abeg who has been able to apply successfully?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by exotique1fy(f): 1:39pm On May 03, 2019
Damfostopper:
Immediately i saw that advert on LinkedIn i rushed and clicked the link.

At first, when I signed up i waited for confirmation link tire.

I sent them a message on the chatbox thing on the down left of their website and they said I should send an email of my complaint to support@getqualified.work

It took them a few hours to reply sha but they replied. I don't even blame them I'm sure they are a thousand of unemployed people struggling to apply lol I pity their server. grin grin grin

So I followed all their instructions from the email and i got a call from their customer service and this is how I went about it.

-No do not sign up with two emails, duplicate emails get deleted

-Use WIFI (Spectranet, cobranet etc.) your hotspot is not the way

-Me I signed up in the night sha...you can sign up in the morning grin

-I uploaded my test

-Did my test in my room with no noise. They said not to block your webcam or your test will be deleted

-Recorded my video on the platform and clicked upload.

-I used my laptop all the way

If you do all of this and e still no work...my guy na your village people oh.

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by herakles: 1:42pm On May 03, 2019
exotique1fy:

I sent them a message on the chatbox thing on the down left of their website and they said I should send an email of my complaint to support@getqualified.work

It took them a few hours to reply sha but they replied. I don't even blame them I'm sure they are a thousand of unemployed people struggling to apply lol I pity their server. grin grin grin

So I followed all their instructions from the email and i got a call from their customer service and this is how I went about it.

-I uploaded my test

-Did my test in my room with no noise. They said not to block your webcam or your test will be deleted

my sister no be small thing to apply for job for this Nigeria o! I sha don apply

5 Likes

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by mimicue(f): 1:43pm On May 03, 2019
Oluwaseyi00:

All this people are just scammers, maybe they've even completed the recruitment before posting it online.

Imagine fidelity bank asking for your account e-mail to apply for their job

this isn't true, i just applied and i dont have an account
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Oluwaseyi00(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2019
mimicue:

this isn't true, i just applied and i dont have an account

Wah Mail did you use?

They clearly stated it. Fidelity account mail

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Meeben(f): 2:25pm On May 03, 2019
But where are you seeing fidelity account though. Fidelity doesn't have anything to do with Airtel na

Oluwaseyi00:

Wah Mail did you use?

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Meeben(f): 2:27pm On May 03, 2019
I have, I did mine this morning. It's easy to be honest. Just make sure that you have a strong internet connection and you do the test in a quiet environment. Basically, Just follow the instructions. If you have Issues, their chatbox is open, so you can chat with them. An agent is always online.

Damfostopper:
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by mimicue(f): 2:27pm On May 03, 2019
Oluwaseyi00:

Wah Mail did you use?

normal email adress
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by ennyj01(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2019
You guys should just try and do well in the test?
Bcoz the test score can't be changed, it is the same test score you will be using for any recruitment you wanna do on their site

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by herakles: 2:38pm On May 03, 2019
ennyj01:
You guys should just try and do well in the test?
Bcoz the test score can't be changed, it is the same test score you will be using for any recruitment you wanna do on their site

but... but... it's not fair! cry

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by ennyj01(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2019
herakles:

but... but... it's not fair! cry

Just give it your best bro
That was how we felt when we discovered, at least some of us did not know. But you guys know now

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Damfostopper(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2019
exotique1fy:

-I uploaded my test

hahahahahahahah.... no be small village people..... test ke..... I want to use my phone to submit.... that means it won't be possible??
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Damfostopper(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2019
Meeben:
I have, I did mine this morning. It's easy to be honest. Just make sure that you have a strong internet connection and you do the test in a quiet environment. Basically, Just follow the instructions. If you have Issues, their chatbox is open, so you can chat with them. An agent is always online.

thanks.... wanted to use my phone.... don't know if it is possible

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Damfostopper(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2019
mimicue:

normal email adress
they recruitment is for contract staff.... are you a contract staff ?.....if no.... how did you manipulate it..... are you Merlin?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Meeben(f): 4:11pm On May 03, 2019
Yea you can use your phone, the koko is for you to have strong internet connection.

Damfostopper:
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by ennyj01(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2019
Damfostopper:

Don't use your phone for the test, you will regret your actions. Your camera will be blocking your question, it is best you use a laptop please or a tab with a large screen like up to 10 inches to be on a safe side.
Talking from Rainoil experience
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Damfostopper(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2019
Meeben:
Yea you can use your phone, the koko is for you to have strong internet connection.

alright thanks
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Damfostopper(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2019
ennyj01:

Don't use your phone for the test, you will regret your actions. Your camera will be blocking your question, it is best you use a laptop please or a tab with a large screen like up to 10 inches to be on a safe side.
Talking from Rainoil experience
it's a tab thou...... I dey manage my mb.... before my laptop will come and zap it and finish
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by exotique1fy(f): 4:59pm On May 03, 2019
Damfostopper:

Just use laptop to avoid stories that touch
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Oluwaseyi00(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2019
Meeben:
But where are you seeing fidelity account though. Fidelity doesn't have anything to do with Airtel na

I mentioned fidelity bank issue in my previous post.... Seems you didn't catch that.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Oluwaseyi00(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2019
Damfostopper:
they recruitment is for contract staff.... are you a contract staff ?.....if no.... how did you manipulate it..... are you Merlin?

Lol...I don't understand as well o
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Damfostopper(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2019
exotique1fy:

Just use laptop to avoid stories that touch
Alryt thanks
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Michelle55: 6:57pm On May 03, 2019
It ain't going through.. Been waiting for the verification mail like my life depends on it yet nothing
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by mimicue(f): 8:44pm On May 03, 2019
Damfostopper:

Lol maybe I was just lucky . grin
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by herakles: 9:59pm On May 03, 2019
mimicue:

Lol maybe I was just lucky . grin

or you know someone inside
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Nobody: 8:36am On May 04, 2019
I am yet to receive confirmation mail since two days ago. Please what's the way forward?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by herakles: 8:54am On May 04, 2019
Spygadgets19:
I am yet to receive confirmation mail since two days ago. Please what's the way forward?

I think you should contact support@getqualified.work I did the same and I was sent the confirmation email yesterday
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Nobody: 9:46am On May 04, 2019
herakles:

I think you should contact support@getqualified.work I did the same and I was sent the confirmation email yesterday
Thanks I have gotten a mail
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by herakles: 9:50am On May 04, 2019
Spygadgets19:
Thanks I have gotten a mail

that's great! smiley
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by ehmmy11(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2019
Those that applied what kind of questions were you asked.. Thanks in advance
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Damfostopper(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2019
I have been able to complete stage 1 and 2.....before my Meg was exhausted.....

Stage 3 and 4 remaining...... 60mins test....no refreshing..... nawaooooo.... and a video dress in an official wear..... This outsourcing coy sha....
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by lubriderm(f): 2:26pm On May 04, 2019
Please those that did the test. How was it like?
Damfostopper:
I have been able to complete stage 1 and 2.....before my Meg was exhausted.....

Stage 3 and 4 remaining...... 60mins test....no refreshing..... nawaooooo.... and a video dress in an official wear..... This outsourcing coy sha....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What My Black Lips Caused Me During An Interview Today / Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.