Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 (53406 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019 - HND/Bsc 2.2/Lower Crd. / Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Babnxst93: 2:35am On May 30, 2019
didn't complete my attention to details aspect damn!!! 5 minutes like seriously please was anyone sent any mail after completing the test?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Millerules(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2019
Bro, Is the test format like dragnet's? Your response means a lot. Thanks.

Babnxst93:
didn't complete my attention to details aspect damn!!! 5 minutes like seriously please was anyone sent any mail after completing the test?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Babnxst93: 11:25am On May 30, 2019
Yeah something like it but not all
Millerules:
Bro, Is the test format like dragnet's? Your response means a lot. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by mouyiwa(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2019
Is the registration still on?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Babnxst93: 1:21pm On May 30, 2019
Nah
mouyiwa:
Is the registration still on?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by mouyiwa(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2019
Thanks
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 30, 2019
Just finished the assessment test. 1 easy section, 1 average section and 1 hard section.Hoping to see nairaland faces at the next round in Banana Island! God help us
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 30, 2019
I don't think anybody can complete that section. I believe its more of a test to see who can reach closest to the end and not to the end exactly.
Did you enjoy section 2?
Babnxst93:
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Olaoke16(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2019
seyemon:
you are rare kinda breed, someone else could have kept quiet and allow others make same mistakes. God Bless you abundantly.....
This is just my thought... The guy is just born a leader...

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Babnxst93: 2:27pm On May 30, 2019
Yeah it was OK the answers are always in option C how many were you able to do in the last section of how well you pay attention to details
Christopher69:
I don't think anybody can complete that section. I believe its more of a test to see who can reach closest to the end and not to the end exactly.
Did you enjoy section 2?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Babnxst93: 2:28pm On May 30, 2019
How was your excel questions?
Christopher69:
Just finished the assessment test. 1 easy section, 1 average section and 1 hard section.Hoping to see nairaland faces at the next round in Banana Island! God help us
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Babnxst93: 2:29pm On May 30, 2019
Amen ooo but will it be interview? Besides did you receive any mail after completing the test?
Christopher69:
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by coolandfine: 2:41pm On May 30, 2019
Please how long did it take to verify your browser setting. Mine is taking donkey years. Can anyone help?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 30, 2019
Oh. I did 18 perfectly well and I did guess work for the remaining 7. Excel was actually my best part. For those yet to write the excel, be careful with the download part, in fact don't bother downloading it else you will be flagged red for downloading and flagged red for opening again, the clue to the answer is the end
Babnxst93:
Yeah it was OK the answers are always in option C how many were you able to do in the last section of how well you pay attention to details
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2019
According to my research, successful peeps in 2nd round will be invited for a chat in Banana Island with questions like Introduce yourself and Why airtel among prominent questions to be asked there. No mail after the test, mails will start popping in next week.
Babnxst93:
Amen ooo but will it be interview? Besides did you receive any mail after completing the test?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by coolandfine: 3:17pm On May 30, 2019
coolandfine:
Please how long did it take to verify your browser setting. Mine is taking donkey years. Can anyone help?
This please.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 30, 2019
Have you downloaded the mettl extension? Are you using a PC? Refresh if its wasting time and make sure you use chrome. Chrome is the most friendly PC browser
coolandfine:

This please.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Babnxst93: 4:23pm On May 30, 2019
If he doesn't use chrome it won't even go
Christopher69:
Have you downloaded the mettl extension? Are you using a PC? Refresh if its wasting time and make sure you use chrome. Chrome is the most friendly PC browser
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by coolandfine: 6:15pm On May 30, 2019
Christopher69:
Thanks. It worked well with chrome.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2019
Christopher69:
Oh. I did 18 perfectly well and I did guess work for the remaining 7. Excel was actually my best part. For those yet to write the excel, be careful with the download part, in fact don't bother downloading it else you will be flagged red for downloading and flagged red for opening again, the clue to the answer is the end
Hello, please what were the excel questions like...were there options to pick from on short keys or something else.
Please give your man a clue. We shall all scale through.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
Please guys, who had done the excel test? What were the questions like. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Ikbobby(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2019
Ikbobby:
My advice to anyone taking this test, charge your laptop battery full, have steady Internet connection.. I was so unlucky.. On the excel test, I got to a question in which said I needed to download an attachment (spreadsheet) to solve the question. I opened the excel and the next thing I got a pop up from airtel saying I've violated the test rules and that my test has ended because I switched screens.. All I did was open the attachment from the test question.. I sent mails to the Mettl team and they said they can't do nothing about it.. Okay I moved on to the aptitude test, my battery went low.. A pop up came again saying I've violated the rules that I have 2 more attempts.. I quickly shut down my system with hard reset.. I charged my laptop and switched back on only to see the screen showing CANDIDATE TEST IS ALREADY COMPLETED.

Best of luck to you all.
Avoid these challenges.

Update Guys.. After series of end to end mails with the Mettl team, they reopened the portal for me again and I was able to complete my assessment test.

Best of luck guys smiley

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2019
Ikbobby:

Update Guys.. After series of end to end mails with the Mettl team, they reopened the portal for me again and I was able to complete my assessment test.

Best of luck guys smiley
Congratulations, happy for you.
What were the excel questions like?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by princ3ssa: 6:42am On May 31, 2019
Ikbobby:

Best of luck guys smiley

Hi pls can I get their mail address, I am having the same issues
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by coolandfine: 6:59am On May 31, 2019
princ3ssa:

I wouldn't mind this too
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Nobody: 7:31am On May 31, 2019
In the excel part, you will be asked mostly what key does what and screenshots of excel pages asking what will happen if you click something. They are all multiple choice questions. Just refresh yourself online with basics of excel. The test is not hard at all.
Luckyomon:
Hello, please what were the excel questions like...were there options to pick from on short keys or something else.
Please give your man a clue. We shall all scale through.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Tzmilez: 8:01am On May 31, 2019
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2019
Christopher69:
In the excel part, you will be asked mostly what key does what and screenshots of excel pages asking what will happen if you click something. They are all multiple choice questions. Just refresh yourself online with basics of excel. The test is not hard at all.
thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by coolandfine: 9:58am On May 31, 2019
princ3ssa:

support@mettl.com
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by McHuckz(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2019
why is get qualified site not opening
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 31, 2019
Ikbobby:

Best of luck guys smiley
Thought as much. I haven't been online to tell you to mail them again. I had a similar issue. It's good you were able to complete it.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 by nnamdi346: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2019
Any interview invites yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.