Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters (63997 Views)

Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by seunfly: 6:30pm On May 02, 2019
dedonfranco:
Rochas Okorocha is better then all the Governor's in Abia State put together since 1999. But they're not talking about them.
The most stupid person will win a election in South east, if the person is a member of PDP. FFK is a stupid man that's why he can't win a election in Southwest, but he can win in Abia State.

That is the truth though.

Rochas clowness makes it difficult for people to defend him, the party he belongs to also means he can never do anything good in the opinion of his people, once you are in that party, every good you do will never be reported by his people or it will be tagged as a project of one clueless man that belongs to their beloved party.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by bkool7(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2019
Wow!

Now this is truly a Police Station in true sense of it.

Wait till the cops start telling you to pay to spend the night behind counter

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Wantedmiller: 6:31pm On May 02, 2019
After Sam mbakwe....... na Okorocha.
Argue with ur keypad

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by seunmohmoh(f): 6:31pm On May 02, 2019
Police officers that will still take bribe.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Gkemz: 6:31pm On May 02, 2019
He's decorating where he would spend his miserable days immediately after handing over to incoming government.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Guyman02: 6:35pm On May 02, 2019
Ossaifidelis6:
See below

You dey MAD with your betting scam cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Realdeals(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2019
Was in the state sometimes ago, I think Rochas really tried, imolites attested to that too.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by whytepawn1(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2019
what is this compared to Akachi estate he built for himself?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by frowland(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2019
dedonfranco:
Rochas Okorocha is better then all the Governor's in Abia State put together since 1999. But they're not talking about them.
The most stupid person will win a election in South east, if the person is a member of PDP. FFK is a stupid man that's why he can't win a election in Southwest, but he can win in Abia State.

As long as its not PDP, if you like build heaven and earth you are on your own. Such shame.
I left Imo state 2006 after graduation, I worked partly with a bank before moving out. But I will tell you this for free, this guy built infrastructures more than Udenwa and Ohakim put together. He tried.
But I think governance is where he fell out with the people.
The mbaise man will have so much work on his hand. Both unfinished projects and especially that free education from Primary to University. That one na serious war.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Chimaokigwe: 6:39pm On May 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Rochas is the worse governor to have ruled in the SE. 10 times worse than Orji Uzo Kalu

Stop comparing Rochas to Kalu.

Abia has never had a sensible Governor, they've all had the most useless leaders ruling them.

Abia State is a latrine of leaders where only excrement rules them.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by WeRblessed(f): 6:40pm On May 02, 2019
TheBeat:
Forget the online ranting, Rochas worked and brought development to Imo. Truth is that he embarked on many projects and abandoned many or built substandard ones but in all honesty, his legacy lives. Built a university, built many shopping malls, built many schools, market, constructed dualized roads, gave free education, security was above 70%. I score him high.

I don't think you are from Imo State. If you have visited just Owerri ndi Imo Ji eme onu lately, you would have seen otherwise. I used to think lagos is a slum until I saw what Okoroawusa has turned owerri into... a slum.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by deavicky(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2019
dedonfranco:
u call this a good thing abi? He is helping FG to build police station for police while there are roads that need attention. By the way who police help.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Banmeallday: 6:42pm On May 02, 2019
Another 1960 er building that some deceivers are hoping to bring as development LOL.

Very ugly architecture that probably had an inflated budget to loot.

Okorocha was nothing but a Hausa warrant chief, doing the bidding of the military if the Nigger Area corp. He built for police that is harassing and killing his people, gave lands to Air Force without compensating the owners, dashed billions to Navy and army that are killing his people, all to fulfill the agenda given to him and all Biafran governors whining and dining with the satanist...

SHame
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by tomtos88(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2019
Shikini:
So, Buhari could not do a single project for Imo State with all the massive support Okorocha gave him?

Akanu Ibiam Cargo Airport, though a federal project was done by Imo State government under Okorocha

Imo State police headquarters, another federal project was again done by Imo State under Okorocha

What then did Buhari do for Okorocha's Imo

Buhari means failure... Them plenty for that category, including this governor bt wen we see good thing, we go applaud am... Him do well for the projects

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by deavicky(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2019
uzohrome:
Rochas na better person na. Leave online sycophants. He refurbished the state.
seriously. Just my curiosity, where are you from.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Urchman200: 6:44pm On May 02, 2019
Rochas is an improvement compared to what we have in abia state
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by TheBeat: 6:44pm On May 02, 2019
WeRblessed:

I don't think you are from Imo State. If you have visited just Owerri ndi Imo Ji eme onu lately, you would have seen otherwise. I used to think lagos is a slum until I saw what Okoroawusa has turned owerri into... a slum.
Why do we always focus on the bad side of issues. Read my post again and counter me properly. I grew up in Owerri and can tell you the before and after. The only bad side of Owerri municipal is not completing the expansion work he started that would have given the town a new beautiful look.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by worthpraise(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2019
This is a good development
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by iluvdonjazzy: 6:45pm On May 02, 2019
great, this man love for police is unprecedented.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by SmartMen: 6:46pm On May 02, 2019
pearcy:

Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.

Well. Done sire. See format lol

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Orpe7(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2019
Las las dem go spoil am
Same with the one that was built near ojuelegba
KAMORU TINUBU
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Princedapace(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2019
Federal govt is a liability to this country.. FG is richer than all the states put together and yet, many states have to under pay their workers in order to meet up with many infrastructural needs of their states..and many states cant even under take any serious projects in their states..

Yes, FG cant meet up with the needs of the states. Worse part of it all is that FG's money is heavily shared in national and executive arms of the government. This too bad..

It is disheartening to know that blacks cant think outside the box and create a system of govt that works for their society..

This system cant work for us. The FG needs to get poorer pls while states or regions should get richer. Many roads owned by the FG have been vagabonded while states are forced to squeeze out cash to build them. Shame on our leaders..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 02, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Stop comparing Rochas to Kalu.

Abia has never had a sensible Governor, they've all had the most useless leaders ruling them.

Abia State is a latrine of leaders where only excrement rules them.

The Abia state governors were the worse governors in the SE until Rochas arrived cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Trendishine: 6:50pm On May 02, 2019
All ediots in nairaland lambasting everything concerning Rochas are just outrightly demented and are advocate of political evil, bcoz they expect everyone who gets to office should begin sharing the loot among the scribes they belong... They have been arranged, cooked or outrightly stewpid or sent to go on every thread online to lambast anything concerning the man, even though he brings d entire Singapore to IMO state.... But all dis demons in human forms who see truth with their eyes n spit hatred bcoz of evil in their heart n crooked intentions in their soul, wld see d end on them when it comes... The evidence of his infrastructural revolution, no matter how porputedly substandard, is very evident and remain in its land mark in IMO state...congratulate a man when he has done something, dnt be too evil to lambast anything bcoz of an unknown hatred..rather u tell d ppl y u hate him... After mbakwe, its Rochas, nobody else in their entirety in criminality as past governors in IMO state or as past deputy speakers has shown otherwise or close closer to... Argue with ur keyboard...

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Banmeallday: 6:52pm On May 02, 2019
[s]
Trendishine:
All ediots in nairaland lambasting everything concerning Rochas are just outrightly demented and are advocate of political evil, bcoz they expect everyone who gets to office should begin sharing the lot among the scribes they belong... They have been arranged, cooked or outrightly stewpid or sent to go on every thread online to lambast anything concerning the man, even though brings d entire Singapore to IMO state.... But all dis demons in human forms who see truth with their eyes n spit hatred bcoz of evil in their heart n crooked intentions in their soul, wld see d end on them when it comes... The evidence of his infrastructural revolution, no mature how porputedly substandard is very evident and remain in its land mark in IMO state...congratulate a man when he has done something, dnt be too evil to lambast anything bcoz of an unknown hatred..rather u tell d ppl y u hate him... After mbakwe, its Rochas, nobody else in their entirety in criminality as past governors in IMO state or as past deputy speakers has shown otherwise or close closer to... Argue with ur keyboard...
[/s]

Sounds like his son in law lol

Phuck Okorohausa...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2019
Kingspin:
Wish it will translate to good policing
Good job. His Excellency Rochas Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Trendishine: 6:56pm On May 02, 2019
Banmeallday:
[s][/s]

Sounds like his son in law lol

Phuck Okorohausa...
haahaaaahaaa....demented troll... go get a job... Politicians see u twisted lots n anus lickers as fools... Go Kiss d truth... Okorocha is not ur problem...

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by PapaAdanna: 6:56pm On May 02, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Nice... I trust Nigerian Government... Las las Na this same Police command them go use arrest am grin

Bros u are in the spirit... How u take know

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by kapelvej: 6:56pm On May 02, 2019
dedonfranco:
But Rochas is Imo, and not Abia
Re: Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters by Angelfrost(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2019
Why is it that most of the people who defend Okorocha are non-indigenes, and indigenes that don't reside in Imo state?.. If you spend 1 full week in Imo state, especially in the heart of the rainy season, you won't come to social media to peddle trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.