Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position (8351 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out / Fresh Suit Seeks To Disqualify Atiku, Queries His Citizenship / Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position by Kennydoc(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2019
Olusholasimon:
Please I need a clarity in the name 9th Assembly.
I've seen many post & heard interviews but I don't know why they referred to National Assembly as 9th assembly.
Please, help a brother

The number corresponds to the number of times a new national assembly has arisen with their leadership elected.
1st Assembly was in 1960 - 1966
2nd Assembly 1979 - 1983
3rd Assembly 1992 - 1993
4th Assembly 1999 - 2003
8th Assembly 2015 - 2019
9th Assembly 2019 - 2023
Re: 9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position by anonymous1759(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2019
Amandobolt:
THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER BE BETTER WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING!

Impunity everywhere.... tufia!

Impunity bomb. S/E don't have any sense of shame. You didn't vote for APC and you expect the best positions. Day dreaming I guess
Re: 9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position by MyGeneration(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2019
This suit is not necessary Igbo's back off.

Southerner's back off.

Let's just be patient enough to vote in APC senators next time.

This move is about to backfire on us because the north would have a good reason and an express ticket to take over all the positions since there would be no zoning to stop them.

1966 want happen again make una no fall for the trap.
Re: 9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position by Gr8amechi: 2:26pm On May 03, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/9th-nassembly-fresh-suit-seeks-reversal-of-apcs-zoning-of-leadership-positions/

The Igbos keep making a fool of themselves, this current government has no body represented from the south south but no one went to court, until this zone understands that politics is all about compromise they will keep alienating themselves and end up blaming other zones
Re: 9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position by tunderay(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2019
seunmsg:

Dear Kenneth, you should be more concerned about trending “Atiku is coming” than wasting your time over a frivolous suit. APC zoning doesn’t stop any other interested National Assembly member from contesting for the presiding offices.
You have what they call sense , a functional one .
Re: 9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position by Olusholasimon(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2019
Kennydoc:

The number corresponds to the number of times a new national assembly has arisen with their leadership elected.
1st Assembly was in 1960 - 1966
2nd Assembly 1979 - 1983
3rd Assembly 1992 - 1993
4th Assembly 1999 - 2003
8th Assembly 2015 - 2019
9th Assembly 2019 - 2023
Thank you so much sir.
I really appreciate it.
Re: 9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position by Kennydoc(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2019
Olusholasimon:

Thank you so much sir.
I really appreciate it.

U're welcome

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position by selemo: 8:31pm On May 03, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/9th-nassembly-fresh-suit-seeks-reversal-of-apcs-zoning-of-leadership-positions/

Your president is no where to be found and you are zoning political positions.. grin But na why God even create black man... grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders Release Of Details Of Payments To Runaway Electricity Contractors / Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System / BREAKING: Watch The NDLEA Forcefully Arresting Abba Kyari (video Footage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.