Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says (17500 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by Palehair: 7:21am On May 03, 2019
martineverest:
well said.i hate hypocrisy.

Nigerian men especially will diss and call female names when gold digging but will call male gold diggers ' smart guy'
It's just the normal Nigerian misogyny, always blaming the women
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by ricon: 7:23am On May 03, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Make i hear word jhur.....as if it has anything to do with good English
That was hilarious grin
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by Catastrophe1: 7:24am On May 03, 2019
yerokunphilips:
The worst thing that can happened to any man is to marry a loose woman .
my fear and reason am still single.
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by Chinashopping84: 7:24am On May 03, 2019
They are perfect at it.So ladies beware.check siggy for your chinese rmb.
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by bgossipnaija(f): 7:25am On May 03, 2019
HOW DO I SELL MY CAR THROUGH CAR MART NG?

Our process is quick and easy! The first step in selling your car is to complete the easy online registration. Upon successful completion of the online form, the application is handled by our trained staffs, which will be approved or disapproved based on the information you have provided.

As soon as your registration is accepted, you will receive a notification showing your approval, Login and start posting your items, that include Old and New Cars, Spare Parts, Car Services etc.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER CUSTOMER PURCHASES MY ITEM?

When a customer is interested in your posted item, your contact information will be display for quick contact, a form is also displayed for emailing purchases.

HOW DO PEOPLE SEE AN ITEM I POSTED?

We pride ourselves on the fact that we usually offer our clients the best prices. That’s why more than 45% of our deals are repeat business or referrals and that is why we make sure your post reach the right audience for a quick purchase. Many factors are taken into consideration when determining who purchases your items on our platform. These factors include supply and demand, current specials, mileage, vehicle condition as well as any extras the vehicle might offer. For more information on exactly what we take into consideration when creating an offer for you, have a look at our article:

https://carmartng.com/

Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by elizabethg: 7:26am On May 03, 2019
lol.. So any man who is well educated and outspoken is a gold digger?... See who should be called a gold digger calling men who speak good english golder.

If you like Xploit Comedy Videos..
Check here - https://muguvideos.com/collection/10/videos/Xploit%20Comedy%20Videos
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by Staru1(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2019
ricon:
I was trying to find sense in what she posted. I found none.

Were they supposed to speak Swahili before? grin

The truth is, how many women is balanced enough financially out there? Gold digging can only be a profession for the female gender.

I could figure out " sweet mouth " ...brain washing.. living above their means....etc
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by ricon: 7:31am On May 03, 2019
Staru1:

I could figure out " sweet mouth " ...brain washing.. living above their means....etc
Even those digging our gold are sometimes not educated and we don't mind.
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by sunisonflex29(m): 7:34am On May 03, 2019
cvibe2:

Don't know why people beg online nowadays.

Many years ago, my cousin that was a student with similar challenges did not take to begging. Rather he will find construction sites to work and get paid by carrying blocks...until he graduated.

The guy is now enjoying his life in the USA.

So, find something to do around you rather than begging.

Believe me bro.no construction sites around here now.I know abt this ok,if they were work to do,do u think I will come here asking for help.by the way,my handwork is photography,just that I don't have a camera of my own.I
usually hires but right now everything seems to be on hold..school life issit..so don't think I do this because I want to.I replied u because am being real,if I was not real, I wouldn't v replied. So brother,help a brother,pls
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by martineverest(m): 7:43am On May 03, 2019
Palehair:

It's just the normal Nigerian misogyny, always blaming the women
it's nigerian mentality
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by frowland(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2019
I like that sofa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by Alejocs: 8:02am On May 03, 2019
grin
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by Thalinzrcng: 8:25am On May 03, 2019
Her body type is almost my ideal. Retain the (size of the) mammary glands but a bit less flesh about the arms and legs
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by EmzyT: 8:42am On May 03, 2019
See this one, so if I wanna Scope you now make I come like Mad man still Use bad English before u go know say I no be Gold digger abi? A man that would break your heart would do it, whether Gold digger, Fishermen, Miners, Foreign investors etc

Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by Staru1(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2019
ricon:

Even those digging our gold are sometimes not educated and we don't mind.

true talk @ ricon
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by Martinez39(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2019
Lol. How are gold digging and speaking good English connected?
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by sweetrace(f): 9:04am On May 03, 2019
She is 100% correct. These days, there are too many lazy young men looking for successful women to leech off. If there is a young guy working for you and you give him tips for running errands like buying fuel, going to the market... don’t be surprised to hear the idiot tell other employees that you’re in love with him. They don’t care if you’re older than them. They want to drive your car around town feeling like big boys, live rent free...
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by LZAA: 9:15am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Many years back i was a gold-digger in Kumasi, Ghana...

I was strong, broad-chested with full 6-packs.

I could go 10 - 15 rounds per day. Depends on the client.

I was so highly sought after for always meeting the targets.

Ohhhhhhhh, life was hard mining gold underground in Ghana formerly called Gold Coast cool

undecided

Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by olisaEze(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2019
Someone define gold digger for me abeg, abi is this not the woman that unapologetically told Christine Amanpour of CNN that she sleeps with married men just to pay her house rent, & make her car payments? Abii she think say the internet done get amnesia!? cheesy

Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by Nobody: 11:07am On May 03, 2019
sweetrace:
She is 100% correct. These days, there are too many lazy young men looking for successful women to leech off. If there is a young guy working for you and you give him tips for running errands like buying fuel, going to the market... don’t be surprised to hear the idiot tell other employees that you’re in love with him. They don’t care if you’re older than them. They want to drive your car around town feeling like big boys, live rent free...

Chee ya, so how did you get rid of him? Hope you are fine now?
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by dantajay: 11:17am On May 03, 2019
Churchill see watin you cause... Even this one is now rating all of us as gold digger

Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by dochenaj: 12:42pm On May 03, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:
First i see her dress without exposing her body parts. We’re getting there. Lol
You didn't see the cleavage baring slit?
Re: Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says by stamapro(m): 12:43pm On May 03, 2019
You the talk as if to even dig dey easy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Mr Barack Obama / Pasuma Wonder Reach D Promise Land / Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.