Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) (18385 Views)

Avengers Endgame Is A Terrible Movie(spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

No time for thinking when an assassin is already on his way to kill your sister.
bad quote
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2019
About to watch episode 7
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2019
I can't believe mai ling killed her husband herself...the war is going to be crazy I swear and Yung Jun and Al Sahm will fall apart especially when he will want to kill his sister by himself
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2019
That Blake guy (Mayor) no Sabi Fvck abeg see as him wife just trowey face when the man dey knack am kpekus
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Are you following the series at all?
It is in alignment with Mai Ling personal interests of providing trade competition for the Hop Tei clan.

No am not following the series. Am following you. See question grin grin grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 10:42pm On May 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
That Blake guy (Mayor) no Sabi Fvck abeg see as him wife just trowey face when the man dey knack am kpekus

Wife wey don drug herself. Na her papa push her do am. grin

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2019
MickyMozay:

Wife wey don drug herself. Na her papa push her do am. grin
that man is useless to have suggested that thing for his daughter because he is going bankrupt
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 11:43pm On May 20, 2019
MickyMozay:

which kind salvage response be this cheesy bro take am easy oo grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:45am On May 21, 2019
MickyMozay:

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by arantess: 7:34am On May 21, 2019
Hmmmm, una wan start nonsense for this thread abi
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2019
arantess:
Hmmmm, una wan start nonsense for this thread abi
help me tell them oo cheesy
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 21, 2019
When will the next episode be available for download?
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Sirjohn84(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2019
I am stil in ep1 and i don say woo.bad language.great storyline.great fight sceen afta badland.and frm great producer cinmax..
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 6:03pm On May 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
that man is useless to have suggested that thing for his daughter because he is going bankrupt

No be lie. cry
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=alexistaiwo post=78574552][/quote]

You still be my guy grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=alexistaiwo post=78574552][/quote]

You still be my guy grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 21, 2019
They don't know that's how we roll in Savage nation.

You won this round smiley
MickyMozay:

You still be my guy grin

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2019
I believe at some point Al-Sahm will have to leave Father Jun's Tong to protect Mai Ling. Cause I don't see Father Jun and Young Jun allowing Mai Ling to stay alive, they gonna keep trying to kill her.

A fight matchup I like to see right now is Leri (Head of those Irish thugs) and Al-Sahm. Bolo is dead would have love him against Mai Ling side niqqa.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2019
MickyMozay:

No be lie. cry
even the man no Sabi Fvck
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 21, 2019
That Mai Ling nigga is presently the most skilled fighter in my own opinion.

But for Mai Ling, he would have definitely killed Ah Sahm
MickyMozay:
I believe at some point Al-Sahm will have to leave Father Jun's Tong to protect Mai Ling. Cause I don't see Father Jun and Young Jun allowing Mai Ling to stay alive, they gonna keep trying to kill her.

A fight matchup I like to see right now is Leri (Head of those Irish thugs) and Al-Sahm. Bolo is dead would have love him against Mai Ling side niqqa.

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2019
zimdante:
When will the next episode be available for download?
may 24th
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2019
alexistaiwo:

abeg All sahm dey fight abeg
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2019
MickyMozay:

Mai ling use Bolo to gain leadership
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 21, 2019
He is not a match for that Mai Ling CSO.

The guy no even break sweat against Ah Sahm
Topmaike007:
abeg All sahm dey fight abeg

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
may 24th

Noted
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2019
alexistaiwo:
He is not a match for that Mai Ling CSO.

The guy no even break sweat against Ah Sahm
who be actor for film cheesy
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2019
zimdante:

Noted
you're welcome
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2019
But it seems those thongs have stake holders?and Those stakes holders are not having issues with their lives because none of them have lost their lives so far in the series
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 21, 2019
Actor doesn't necessarily has to be the one with the most fighting ability in a movie, all things equal, can Sunny beat the Master in into the Badlands?
Topmaike007:
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Actor doesn't necessarily has to be the one with the most fighting ability in a movie, all things equal, can Sunny beat the Master in into the Badlands?
haha all of them na master na cheesy
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 12:29am On May 22, 2019
alexistaiwo:

True. He is skilled. Beat the hell out of Al-Sahm. Imagine if he is brutal like Young Jun or Bolo grin

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 12:30am On May 22, 2019
Topmaike007:

Lol. No be by actor grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Marvin And Yaya (Maya) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here / Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.