Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Requirements For Poultry Business... Advise Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Requirements For Poultry Business... Advise Needed (213 Views)

How To Use Tagiri Extract For Poultry Diseases / Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? / How To Reduce Feeds Cost In Poultry Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Poultry Business... Advise Needed by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 03, 2019
Hello great people of AgricNairaland

I need your suggestions as the subject of this topic says. My boss want to establish a poultry of 5000 layers and 3000 broilers.

I have been tasked to research on the equipments that will be needed and their costs.

Please kindly assist me in completing this task...

Thanks in advance
Re: Requirements For Poultry Business... Advise Needed by cornerplus: 6:52pm On May 03, 2019
Progworld1:
Hello great people of AgricNairaland

I need your suggestions as the subject of this topic says. My boss want to establish a poultry of 5000 layers and 3000 broilers.

I have been tasked to research on the equipments that will be needed and their costs.

Please kindly assist me in completing this task...

Thanks in advance

I'm willing to sell my research once you're ready hit me up.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Good Point Of Lay / Cocoa Seedlings For Sale(2 Years Maturity) / Ondo Farmers To Smile Over N200bn Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.