Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown (45966 Views)

University Of Calabar Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Set To Defend His Crown (Photo) / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Nobody: 9:30am On May 04, 2019
Afrique mon afrique!grin See what Nigerians are competing for, see what their mates in other countries are going for. Why wont we be backwards. When someone said dat our youths re lazy, it was misunderstood. Just look around u n ur neighbourhood. Nigerians work is to "react". Nigeria is a scam

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by toffyz(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2019
Avenue for this guy to dey fvck kpekus anyhow...I swear he go fvck taya.

1 Like

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Godsfavour78: 9:30am On May 04, 2019
H
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Bet9ja8040: 9:31am On May 04, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]See below

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2019
Get a life and a job too.....I know Buhari's Next Level is painful but scamming people in the name of sure codes is evil and devilish....Karma is a bitch grin
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Acedave1(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Every man below the age of 40 must posses in him a considerable level of strength required to lift weights not less than 50KG.

Regular exercise or body building is very good but the man who engages in brain building will be the master of the man who only engages in muscle building. The brain isn’t a muscle, but it behaves like one. The more you use it, the more it grows. So read books. Meditate on them and your brain will lead you to wealth.

Some phrases above are credited to Reno
Richdad
Nigerians read the most holy scripts(bible nd quran) still yet we walk in the shadow of the devil
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Nobody: 9:35am On May 04, 2019
If somebody dance, dem dash am money, if another person do d same dance exactly, d kind beating him go receive go do am like say e thief goat. Nigerians need to be productive. Nairalanders na only to react dem sabi. Today regina daniels &ned, tomorrow tonto dike, next slay mama,etc. Thats why a wiseman once looked up to people around him, said nothing and wrote on d ground. Before he could raise his head, they were all gone.

1 Like

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Nobody: 9:36am On May 04, 2019
Strongest ko? Las las one babe ould bring him downgrin
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2019
Bet9ja8040:
[color=#770077][/color]See below
Get a life and a job too.....I know Buhari's Next Level is painful but scamming people in the name of sure codes is evil and devilish....Karma is a bitch
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2019
Samuel2107:
[sup][/sup]
Get a life and a job too.....I know Buhari's Next Level is painful but scamming people in the name of sure codes is evil and devilish....Karma is a bitch
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Nobody: 9:38am On May 04, 2019
If he's strong, he should come n beat me?grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by meezynetwork(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2019
KingLennon:
The guy in the far right tho grin. How do they decide the winner of this competition?
Na him win

1 Like

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Shila16: 9:40am On May 04, 2019
OVA200:
What an handsome guy with nice physic.

We handsome guy needs to be collecting salary abeg.
And you call yourself handsome wif this your pix grin grin abegi
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by DelphiOracle(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
I never said university books
which one b University books
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by nude777: 9:43am On May 04, 2019
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THIS 2019!

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 6th of May, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by KingLennon(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2019
Benblaq:
grin Weightlifting
Like how many? And what's the KG?
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by OnlyGodcanjudge: 9:44am On May 04, 2019
OVA200:
What an handsome guy with nice physic.

We handsome guy needs to be collecting salary abeg.
you say what

1 Like

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by don4real18(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Every man below the age of 40 must posses in him a considerable level of strength required to lift weights not less than 50KG.

Regular exercise or body building is very good but the man who engages in brain building will be the master of the man who only engages in muscle building. The brain isn’t a muscle, but it behaves like one. The more you use it, the more it grows. So read books. Meditate on them and your brain will lead you to wealth.

Richdad
Tell that to the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger

2 Likes

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2019
don4real18:

Tell that to the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold became popular by winning the Mr Olympia multiple times before venturing into Hollywood..and later to politics. Phil heath is a 7 times Mr olympia winner with a million dollar worth of asset.. Pudzianowski of Poland is a multiple times world strongest man with assets worth a million dollars...whatever you find yourself doing in this life, endeavour to do it well..

2 Likes

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2019
grin
See Strongman!
An average mechanic or site worker (labourer) will take this kid to the cleaners!
angry
When you're done with the comedy show, take a look at a real strongman!

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

I'm well above 40 and still lift a 50kg bag of rice clean to my shoulder.
No issues there.
I also read books and research like crazy.
I'm an Engineer and Project Manager.
No issue there, too!
The real issue I have is getting people to vote for me as Governor without a godfather and stomach infrastructure, because my fitness and smartness are only useful for a few people unless I win some sort of office.

1 Like

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Fourwinds: 10:02am On May 04, 2019
toffyz:
Avenue for this guy to dey fvck kpekus anyhow...I swear he go fvck taya.
this may be the reason y the former was dethroned
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by naijapikin04(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2019
2019 UTME: Nigerians Will be Shocked by Outcome of Our Probe – JAMB

Details(>>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/04/2019-utme-nigerians-will-be-shocked-by-outcome-of-our-probe-jamb/

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by MissRaine69(f): 10:27am On May 04, 2019
KingLennon:
The guy in the far right tho grin. How do they decide the winner of this competition?
Not the one on the far left? Cause Mr Far right looks like he does not do any leg days?
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by OVA200(m): 10:38am On May 04, 2019
Shila16:
And you call yourself handsome wif this your pix grin grin abegi
Don't mind me jare bro I can be sarcastic sometimes.
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by anonymous1759(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2019
I want to be strong in my pocket that's all I care grin
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by deltateam: 10:45am On May 04, 2019
See as airtel is shoving their data advert at my face. This was a network I bought its data that year but could barely use a few megabytes.

Even if they are dashing airtel sim cards na to face front.
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by fizziea(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Are you sure you're not Reno omokri, or his brother? You sound pretty much like him.

Nice one
I'm suspecting the acct i swear... more like reno

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money / List Of New Words Added To The English Dictionary In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.