Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,049 members, 7,852,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown (45965 Views)

University Of Calabar Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Set To Defend His Crown (Photo) / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by paix(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2019
cassidy1996:
i like six pack, but i nor get the power
With my single pack, I am still strong.

1 Like

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Nobody: 11:58am On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Every man below the age of 40 must posses in him a considerable level of strength required to lift weights not less than 50KG.

Regular exercise or body building is very good but the man who engages in brain building will be the master of the man who only engages in muscle building. The brain isn’t a muscle, but it behaves like one. The more you use it, the more it grows. So read books. Meditate on them and your brain will lead you to wealth.

Some phrases above are credited to Reno
Richdad

Dude is really freaking me out with his inspirations.

Wherever or whenever I see your comment be rest assured that you'll gonna get a mention from me or else if I didn't see your comments.

@bolded... cheesy we already know you are Reno, so there's no need of alarming us.

Once again, you deserve my respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by paix(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

What we have failed to understand over the years is that in university,in life everything does not revolve around books. Thank you.
I believe some students gained admission because of their sporting activity to represent the school during inter-university games.
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by fawole73k(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2019
this is Futminna strongest man.... we call him commando

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by sirqeeboi(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Every man below the age of 40 must posses in him a considerable level of strength required to lift weights not less than 50KG.

Regular exercise or body building is very good but the man who engages in brain building will be the master of the man who only engages in muscle building. The brain isn’t a muscle, but it behaves like one. The more you use it, the more it grows. So read books. Meditate on them and your brain will lead you to wealth.

Richdad

Buh is good to do both....
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by meobizy(f): 12:23pm On May 04, 2019
None of these boys have real strength whatsoever.
If you can’t arrange cinder blocks to build a house for half a day then you are a certified weakling in my definition.
I have seen men capable of the feat and those ones look emaciated rather than huge and well fed.
Even as bodybuilders the guys don’t make the cut, the selection of males are all chest, chest and arms at best but no legs.
In this thread: a lot of secretly gay Nairalanders.
I peep una.
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by stanliwise(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2019
OVA200:
I know that supreme guy is going to fail in defending that title, someone said he likes woman and the downfall of all heroes known has been woman.

I prefer this new guy abeg.
What an handsome guy with nice physic.

We handsome guy needs to be collecting salary abeg.
i smell spirit of gay here. This one you're talking about handsomeness like dis.
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by OVA200(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2019
stanliwise:
i smell spirit of gay here. This one you're talking about handsomeness like dis.
God forbid their is nothing that can be captivating about another to me. Am just saying the truth about the guy or is it wrong?
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by famozair: 5:05pm On May 04, 2019
Mr Michel power,
no be by power....

contact us for your internet data @07065984373 08050264828..
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by KingLennon(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

Not the one on the far left? Cause Mr Far right looks like he does not do any leg days?
Leg days how?
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by MissRaine69(f): 6:00pm On May 04, 2019
KingLennon:

Leg days how?
I see you are gym novice
First picture - work out includes the legs
Second picture - only focuses on the upper body
If doing weights you focus on upper and lower body not just upper body only. Hence the expression “ don’t skip leg day”

Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by KingLennon(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

I see you are gym novice
First picture - work out includes the legs
Second picture - only focuses on the upper body
If doing weights you focus on upper and lower body not just upper body only. Hence the expression “ don’t skip leg day”
I've learnt one today. I actually understood what you meant though but that 'Leg day' I couldn't decipher.
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by konkerall(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2019
It's only biased and jealous people like you that will like this your post making you feel as wise as King Solomon now.
Bro you didn't make any sense. It's obvious you're the lazy type that cannot even exercise. So if someone is building muscle, the person will automatically not read books again or what??

Richdad[/quote]
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Palehair: 8:44pm On May 04, 2019
stanliwise:
Why is masculinity so fragile? If it were the 90's or the early 2000's, you can admire God's creation without relating it with someone's sexuality but because people are beginning to open their eyes to homosexuality (something that have been for a long time but you folks chose to avoid it) he is being tagged gay, that makes no sense, sexuality has nothing to do with admiration
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by OSUigboKiller: 10:25pm On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Reading books will not always improve the brain quality.
As long as those books were written by humans...
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by Saintaya: 12:06am On May 05, 2019
Thanks guys for the complements....
Re: Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown by ubcandid(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2019
meobizy:
None of these boys have real strength whatsoever.
If you can’t arrange cinder blocks to build a house for half a day then you are a certified weakling in my definition.
I have seen men capable of the feat and those ones look emaciated rather than huge and well fed.
Even as bodybuilders the guys don’t make the cut, the selection of males are all chest, chest and arms at best but no legs.
In this thread: a lot of secretly gay Nairalanders.
I peep una.

Those boys who arrange those blocks may not not be able to jog 5km... It's all about training, some guys are good with fitness exercises and push ups but don't like weight lifting.

There are different yardsticks for measuring strength. Tennis players can play games close to 3hrs day to day but may gas out On a football field.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative / N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.