Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! (36750 Views)

One Out Of Every 10 Adults In Abia State Suffers Kidney Disease - NMA / Sukru Oytan, Turkish TV Presenter Collapses, Suffers Heart Attack Live On Air / 10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by delpee(f): 5:17pm On May 04, 2019
I'm surprised that a soldier has to cry out for help on health grounds. Those who defend us should be protected in every way. He should have comprehensive health insurance for instance. This is so unfair!

I pray that he gets the attention that he truly deserves promptly. May God heal him. Amen
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by delpee(f): 5:19pm On May 04, 2019
tactius:

Takeaways from the Daily trust report

1.The guy has received care from the Nigerian Army...

2.Finding a donor is not very easy. You have to find one that is an EXACT IMMUNOLOGICAL MATCH. And kidney donors are very difficult to find to begin with

3.The man is also 'positive'...which compounds the matter sadly....as that virus can affect the kidney badly.

I see the problem now. Sad. sad
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by Aboks(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2019
NnadyAutos:
Are we sure he is not crying to be taken out of war front because of long period he had being there or fear of death.Niegian army has a well equipped hospital where he can be treated free of charge or send abroad free of charge for medical treatment if really he is diagnosed of kidney failure.Many of them fake medical report to enable them declare unfit and move out of war front.
will you keep quiet dont say wat u dont knw
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by DogmaNation: 5:38pm On May 04, 2019
uba1991:
tribal bigot is spotted
If u call me a bigot because i support a unified southern unity,then I have no apology for an idiot like u.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by IMASTEX: 5:53pm On May 04, 2019
Rapmoney:
I still wonder why some Nigerians believe there is hell apart from here.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by shekauvsbuhari: 6:15pm On May 04, 2019
NnadyAutos:
Are we sure he is not crying to be taken out of war front because of long period he had being there or fear of death.Niegian army has a well equipped hospital where he can be treated free of charge or send abroad free of charge for medical treatment if really he is diagnosed of kidney failure.Many of them fake medical report to enable them declare unfit and move out of war front.
u re de most ignorant ignoramus on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by elchado00: 6:25pm On May 04, 2019
he really deserves FG's attention
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by guass(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2019
NnadyAutos:
Go and take ur drug
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by joungblood(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2019
God bless you bro, but as of now the Nigerian army is now taking care of the Emmanuel, thanks to the foundation that made the matter come to light, everyone now has seen how the government treat their own people, because of the shame wand embarrassment, they have taken the army and will be responsible for the kidney transplant as they said, but the whole world is watching them and hopefully they do what they said fast and not abandoned him again.. And to those ignorant people saying he faked his sickness to run from battle how can you be this foolish to think someone an army is faking kidney failure, don't u think he must have been tested, or u think kidney failure na maleria? Smh �‍♂️ and yes I was with him personally (the army Emmanuel at the hospital in owerri) before the video was released and before the army decided to act smart and cover their asses smh.. The picture was me on white and the army with his elder brother

bigpicture001:

Plz we need his account statement to do the needful according to how we are blressed...

Pity wouldnt stop anything....post his details...

I will definately pay in....

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by booksrite(f): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2019
u re de most ignorant ignoramus on nairaland.

cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notable Deaths Caused By Pharmaceutical Drugs / Joe Muriuki Is Dead (First Kenyan To Go Public About HIV Status Dies) / Is Maturbation Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.