Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Government Needs To Do Something About All This Fake Bigi Apple - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Government Needs To Do Something About All This Fake Bigi Apple (2010 Views)

Bigi: Nigerians Must Stand With An Indigenous Quality Brand / Take A Look At These Two Bigi Soft Drink, What Have You Been Drinking? / Nigeria And Copy Copy: Open Letter To Bigi Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Government Needs To Do Something About All This Fake Bigi Apple by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 04, 2019
What is the crime of Nigerians, for us to deserve this sort of useless people in government. Can't a law be pass that anybody who produce a fake product michael like food,drugs or any other consumable product should be sentence to death by hanging, and any store,shop,pharmacy, minidesarae or super market that this drugs are beenrachel sold,the owners will be sentence to life imprisonment.

Just look at the way we now have a lot of fake bigi products out now.

Lalasticala and seun please move this to the front page so more people will know about this

1 Like

Re: The Government Needs To Do Something About All This Fake Bigi Apple by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 04, 2019
Okay
Re: The Government Needs To Do Something About All This Fake Bigi Apple by Harrymig1(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2019
Some people have sold their conscience
Re: The Government Needs To Do Something About All This Fake Bigi Apple by softwerk(f): 12:57pm On May 04, 2019
Is this coming to you OP as a Surprise?!

With all the fake people in Nigeria!
Re: The Government Needs To Do Something About All This Fake Bigi Apple by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 04, 2019
softwerk:
Is this coming to you OP as a Surprise?!

With all the fake people in Nigeria!
it's coming to me as a surprise o, because they are going to be so harmful to people's health.
Re: The Government Needs To Do Something About All This Fake Bigi Apple by olamilarks(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2019
I'm done with Bigi products, there was a day I took the Bigi tropical drink and I knew I ingesting something different. Nigerians will keep murdering people for money! I am going #team_water.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

3 Differences Between Expiry & Best Before Date Of Food / What I Saw In My Village Today! / Food Truck SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.