Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram (38408 Views)

Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA / Ubi Franklin Deletes Photos Of Documents He Said Iyanya Signed, Turns Off IG / Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by supremenews: 4:15pm On May 04, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh who got married for the second time to his American based fiancée, Betty Jennifer in October 2018 has deleted all her photos on his page.

Attoh has one child from his previous marriage to Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite that lasted barely two years and 13-months after, he tied the knots at a private ceremony in Ghana with his American based fiancée, Betty.

At the moment, its not quite clear why he deleted photos of his new wife from his social media page.

See one of the deleted posts below;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/chris-attoh-deletes-all-photos-with-his.html

:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by DRPAIT123(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2019
Not a single Bleep is given

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by czarina(f): 6:38pm On May 04, 2019
Trouble in paradise?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 04, 2019
Green card marriage grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Bossontop(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2019
Dem cuss celebrities/yeyebrities with five five minute marriage nii??

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by TRADELYN: 6:43pm On May 04, 2019
Hmm...and there was a marriage. angry

HIRE THE BEST EXPERTS FOR YOUR RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS, etc @ https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by zera(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2019
Who Cares?
Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by kaen1317: 6:45pm On May 04, 2019
Never put your mouth in husband and wife affairs. If u don't believe me ask those that tried settling the Tonto and Churchill affair

11 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Demonicide(f): 6:45pm On May 04, 2019
So soon, it's not upto a year now?

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by SarkinYarki: 6:45pm On May 04, 2019
When you find out the woman you married for green card also doesnt have green card grin

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by MissRaine69(f): 6:45pm On May 04, 2019
So now we have IG police?
If a crime was committed go and arrest him ........otherwise who actually cares?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by 9jaBloke: 6:45pm On May 04, 2019
Watched him in Shuga, he played the wife-beating role so well.

8 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Obas101(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2019
wetin cosine me

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by MarianaTrench: 6:47pm On May 04, 2019
I don't give a fùck!
Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Yameater(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:
When you find out the woman you married for green card also doesnt have green card grin

Olofofo wia you dia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by seasy: 6:50pm On May 04, 2019
These people are making marriage scary

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Angelfrost(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2019
A wise man will keep his immediate family strictly private... Good move.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by BlackfireX: 6:54pm On May 04, 2019
Yoruba actors...

Shiooooor
Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 04, 2019
His first wife will be having the last laugh
now. grin cheesy

I met my ex whom I left 'cause he was cheating. Yrs later, we become friends, so I asked of the girl he was cheating on me with that was even threatening to beat me and he was like "abeg, you were still the best, I was just foolish" and I had this smirk on my face. grin

Men will never stop being men.

25 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 04, 2019
Okk
Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:
I dey tell you
I LOVE such, if that’s the case.
MEN should start marrying LADIES that have things to offer beyond MADNESS and SEXX.

It’s far better to be insulted by a HARDWORKING, critically thinking LADY than a SIT AT HOME LADY with no dream, direction or focus.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by generationz(f): 6:56pm On May 04, 2019
It seems like he has gotten what he married her for
May God deliver us from Fvckboys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by generationz(f): 6:56pm On May 04, 2019

3 Likes

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by generationz(f): 6:57pm On May 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Topmaike007(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2019
Their cup of tea though
Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by FuckThaMod: 6:57pm On May 04, 2019
E don set
The guy sef na player
Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Snow02: 7:01pm On May 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
His first wife will be having the last laugh
now. grin cheesy

I met my ex whom I left 'cause he was cheating. Yrs later, we become friends, so I asked of the girl he was cheating on me with that was even threatening to beat me and he was like "abeg, you were still the best, I was just foolish" and I had this smirk on my face. grin

Men will never stop being men.
he only said that cuz he was trying to smash again

22 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by haywhy009(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2019
Two years and 13 months
all this bloggers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously / Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Agbani Darego Dazzles In Sleeveless Blue Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.