Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram (38425 Views)

Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA / Ubi Franklin Deletes Photos Of Documents He Said Iyanya Signed, Turns Off IG / Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Soul47(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2019
am just waiting for the silly excuse he will give for ending this marriage.

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by blindjustice13(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2019
bigpicture001:

My dad used to say that if a man fights at "eke" market, nd also fight at " afor", "oye" nd "nkwo" markets..then it is glaring that he is the one looking for the market women's trouble and not the other way round as he claims
your father is a wise man .

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 04, 2019
Chris is gay. Marrying million wives cannot help him. tell him to accept his sexuality and stop trying to cover up

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Vince77(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Not a single Bleep is given
At all.
Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by AreaFada2: 4:34am On May 05, 2019
haywhy009:
Two years and 13 months

all this bloggers

I guess they meant 13 months after first marriage marriage ended. His first marriage lasted 2 years. They phrased it is a confusing way.

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Platony(m): 4:51am On May 05, 2019
2 years 13 months??

Never knew we have up to 13 months in a year.

Tnx for knowledge anyways. undecided

Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Xisnin(m): 5:49am On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
His first wife will be having the last laugh
now. grin cheesy

I met my ex whom I left 'cause he was cheating. Yrs later, we become friends, so I asked of the girl he was cheating on me with that was even threatening to beat me and he was like "abeg, you were still the best, I was just foolish" and I had this smirk on my face. grin
He is fooling you.

Men will never stop being men.
How many men have you dated?
Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by jaxxy(m): 6:10am On May 05, 2019
The 2 ladies can’t be wrong and him right or can they?
Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by prince049(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2019
9jaBloke:
Watched him in Shuga, he played the wife-beating role so well.
And so....that only makes him a good actor
Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by Nobody: 9:45am On May 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:

I dey tell you
I LOVE such, if that’s the case.
MEN should start marrying LADIES that have things to offer beyond MADNESS and SEXX.

It’s far better to be insulted by a HARDWORKING, critically thinking LADY than a SIT AT HOME LADY with no dream, direction or focus.
Without the insult , those kinda LADIES na Queens. Lol
Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by pollardholmes11(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2019
Good interesting one buddiesssss.....I am a Young fellow who loves to write. I'll quote myself by saying that I am a human by nature, writer by profession and a mighty traveler by passion. I'll always want to write about the things that people are using in their day to day life.

My Creations : Roku link enter code
Re: Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram by ryanphillip01: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
PBS stands for Public Broadcasting Service which is one of the biggest Television program distributor and broadcaster. PBS provides some quality good educational content to its users. The main highlight of PBS is that they are non-profit organization. Masterpiece, The magic school bus, Nature, Nova, Sesame street and these are some of the best series provided by PBS. The two brands of PBS are PBS Kids and PBS Sports. Do you want to know more about PBS or even want to activate PBS on any of your streaming device, move to pbs.org/activate website. We have provided a huge article on PBS. Ring this toll-free number @ +1-844-879-5200 to know more.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos / Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift / James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.