Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State (35032 Views)

Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji / What Happened To Nkalagu Cement Factory? / Jubilation As Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Abandoned 8.8km Eha Amufu-nkalagu Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by goldcoinhub: 4:16pm On May 04, 2019

Nigerians on social media have reacted to the Yomi Shogunle transfer to Nkalagu, in Ebonyi State

The Assistant Commissioner of Police and head of Public Complaint Rapid Response Unit, was earlier reported to have been transferred to another state.

While reacting to a post by a public page @TrollMagazineTV, activist Segalink had mocked the controversial police officer with the transfer and wrote that he had bitten the dust.

He tweeted:

“True Story. Yomi Shogunle bites the dust…may we never see his kind again at the helm of affairs. Good riddance. #EndImpunity #ReformPoliceNG”

Yomi Shogunle who has been trending on twitter since the early hours of today, has been the subject of hilarious trolls bu Nigerians on the social media platform.

See below:
https://lailasnews.com/nigerians-react-to-yomi-shogunle-transfer-to-nkalagu-enugu-state/

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by goldcoinhub: 4:17pm On May 04, 2019
one more

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Tallesty1(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2019
Did you bring this here for us to see their reactions or to get our own reactions?

32 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by hammer6F: 4:21pm On May 04, 2019
AFONJA REACT, NOT NIGERIANS.

I KNOW NDIIGBO FOR ONE DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THAT PERSON IS.

OR Y DEY ARE SENDING HIM TO OUR BACKYARD FOR.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Abortedfetus(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2019
who he be?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Olatunji1929: 5:42pm On May 04, 2019
shomi shogunle now go be like wetin I do for twitters warrior

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by alezzy13: 5:57pm On May 04, 2019
Nkalagu is in Ebonyi state not enugu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Bossontop(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2019
undecided

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:46pm On May 04, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Nyamiri: 6:46pm On May 04, 2019
hammer6F:

The fact that you're unenlightened and uncivilised doesn't mean other Igbos are unfortunate like you.

Speak only for yourself and your father's house

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 04, 2019
Lolzzzzzzz

Let him go and meet them.

But wait is ebonyi such a village that they are mocking him as if nkalagu is no place

Even someone was saying na only chicken and goat matter, him go dey settle.

Why not send him to ogbomosho if ogbomosho is such a luxury.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by legendsilver(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2019
The man has been a disgrace to NPF

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by BruncleZuma: 6:48pm On May 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Question: Did he learn anything from this, was his salary and rank affected?...?

Answer: No

Me:

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by BlackfireX: 6:53pm On May 04, 2019
In as much as he had slept with prostitutes in his life....

Na prostitutes go wreck you las las

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Topmaike007(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2019
Abeg wetin the man do? And moreover is Ebonyi State not better than Many North and some place in the west

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
Abeg wetin the man? And moreover is Ebonyi State not better than Many North and some place in the west

Please help me tell them

They are talking as if. Ebonyi state is just a one kind of remote village.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by jclassiq(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2019
hammer6F:

Nkalagu is now your backyard? Nawao
Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by CaptainMitch: 7:03pm On May 04, 2019
My lovely state cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Topmaike007(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Please help me tell them

They are talking as if. Ebonyi state is just a one kind of remote village.

our people are just their to castigate other people without looking back at their State that is filled with mud house

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Goldenheart(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2019
tongue
Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2019
The salt of the nation.
Wonderful state with good people.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
our people are just their to castigate other people without looking back at their State that is filled with mud house

Afonja people...

Which one is our people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 04, 2019
jclassiq:

Nkalagu is now your backyard? Nawao

Just leave. Him, he iss fond of writing rubbish without making any single sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Topmaike007(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Afonja people...

Which one is our people.
we're all one Nigeria na !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
we're all one Nigeria na !!

Mtcheew

Get sense....they. Are insulting and u here writing trash.

Am done with u....maybe I will join them and insult the state. Further.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igboho Chained Like Animal In Police Cell In Cotonou - Lawyer / Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison / We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.