Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif (23143 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:
Don't know why some people can't shut up and mind their business

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Bewiseedet(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2019
Who internet cursing done harm before?

2 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by pojophilius(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2019
I curse both the guy and akpokoro,they should both apologize to me with 1m each or else I'm heading to mfm tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Stillthebest: 10:34pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:
Don't know why some people can't shut up and mind their business

Brother, anyone who makes a picture post online pls what does he or she expect? Comments right? The comment would come either in a negative or positive. So, I don't think people can mind their businesses. However, our minds process things differently. Then Ng's problems are too much for everyone to just be sane...or civil.

4 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Aboguede(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2019
But apkaroro is actually a tout

Dnt blame him

I cannot even listen to his jokes for a munite

He is too uncut

1 Like

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2019
What a comical relieved. Even Richdad50 that many thought his rational belief would found this laughable, also subscribe to this dumb superstition beliefs, what an irony grin.

So I cursed you and the boy ran like usain bolt to apologized so that the VP of Jesus would reverse the curse? When are some Nigerians going to make use of what God gave them in that their head?

Na someone like the kid dey have terrible dream while he run helter skelter to pastors when Bible said he had given all man the command with our tongue? Anytime I eat inside the dream, I wake to drink water and thank God for the breakfast while I wait for lunch. Stop giving una sef unnecessary wahala

1 Like

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 04, 2019
sisipelebe:
Untop wetin na? "I curse you son, you shall suffer." I can't stop laughing grin

Sisi pelebe grin grin grin grin

People sha get diff kinda Monikers 4 Seun's land grin
Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by RoyalHighness7(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2019
ok

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Cadec007(m): 11:36pm On May 04, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
The boy is definitely an ajebo......
why do you say so. Just curious??
Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by MissRaine69(f): 12:11am On May 05, 2019
wizod:
How the hell is this a news?
It’s NL.....Anything is news here
Try catching a fly in mid flight post it here and I guarantee you it will make FP.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Siscooh: 12:16am On May 05, 2019
Cursed him for what? Just like that?
Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by deavicky(m): 12:26am On May 05, 2019
But it seems the guy is right to me

1 Like

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by Midastorch(m): 1:01am On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
The boy is definitely an ajebo......

God punish Akpororo and him wife... who’s he to curse anyone...the boy sef Dey vex me..

1 Like

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by aalangel(f): 1:13am On May 05, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Comedian Akpororo's wife, Josephine whose celebrating her birthday today shares photo of herself in children's room with lots of clothes spread on bed, a troll called her dirty girl.

His husband, Akpororo curses him for trolling his wife. The boy quickly send him DMs and apologizes.

See more; https://gistmore.com/boy-rushes-to-akpororos-dm-to-apologize-after-being-cursed-for-trolling-his-wife

OP, what kind of English is this, "Comedian Akpororo's wife, Josephine whose celebrating her birthday..."

Must you copy, paste and not edit? Read before posting...
Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by adecz: 6:19am On May 05, 2019
So, the room should be dirty
because na children room?

It really means she is a dirty, lazy
untidy woman. ...

You Akpororo should be ashamed
posting such environment on SM

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by mozona(m): 6:37am On May 05, 2019
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by oruma19: 6:44am On May 05, 2019
Akpororo sef fit curse person? everybody just de feel important. butterfly think say him be bird. The mumu guy sef who send am work?mthcww
Re: Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif by iamademorlar(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2019
But on a serious note.. The room really looks unkempt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay / Pre-Baby Photos Of Jnr Pope And Jenny / Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.