Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married (17875 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married by suremanpatriot: 1:49am On May 05, 2019
As a whoreeee or wht? Rubbish!
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married by BABANGBALI: 3:55am On May 05, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married by BABANGBALI: 3:56am On May 05, 2019
roundman:
Ogbonna nor get wife, this one eyes still dey road.
I tell you
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married by BABANGBALI: 3:58am On May 05, 2019
grandstar:
It's disgusting. She's married. Ba shiga if I'm correct. Why are people so heartless?

Do you want to ruin her life? Do you want to ruin her marriage? She's off the market. Leave her alone!

Look at Jeff Bezos, he does not only commit adultery but does so with a married woman! I'm I may missing something here? He's monied but daft

If I was to cheat, not with a married woman for Christ sake! I would prefer a young busty beauty rather a woman whose body has been stressed by childbirth and breast feeding!
married women are the best

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married by egopersonified(f): 7:00am On May 05, 2019
My sister, it is a normal thing. Even with nine months pregnancy, someone can still ask you out. Don't come and be disturbing us as if this is the eight wonder of the world. Someone out there is even ready to pay you for being beautiful, no strings attached, no phone number needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married by owila4luv(m): 7:03am On May 05, 2019
i know she likes it
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married by sureteeboy(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2019
Amitez:

What class is your SC Card?
It's class 10. cheesy Do you need one?
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married by sureteeboy(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2019
Amitez:

What class is your SC Card?
It's class 10. cheesy Do you need one?
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married by skales67(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2019
Na wah o
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married by BareFacedLies(m): 8:20am On May 05, 2019
grandstar:
It's disgusting. She's married. Ba shiga if I'm correct. Why are people so heartless?

Do you want to ruin her life? Do you want to ruin her marriage? She's off the market. Leave her alone!

Look at Jeff Bezos, he does not only commit adultery but does so with a married woman! I'm I may missing something here? He's monied but daft

If I was to cheat, not with a married woman for Christ sake! I would prefer a young busty beauty rather a woman whose body has been stressed by childbirth and breast feeding!

Married women give less stress than single ladies
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married by HMarshal(m): 8:58am On May 05, 2019
Like & love are all a factor of perspective & perspective a factor of reason( tho @times it cannot be explained).men mostly are creatures of sight, that's y we jump in, find out it's a shit hole (bad character) & jump out...besides media is meant for mostly fake perfection.you only post "nice tins" abt anything including yourself there,& Belive it, many folks swallow it hook,line &bait...your partner suld be careful tho, cos when a lady or man strts getting attention else where (weather he/she gives in "yet" or not"),the flaws of the partner becomes more & more irritating
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married by Champneys: 11:44am On May 05, 2019
Mgbeke… Nah your type them dey ask out or you think we dont know how you beg your husband and tolerate nonsense so he doesn't leave your agege bread as...s?

Odensin….. These Ikeji ladies are so full of themselves, including their jobless brother!
Re: Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married by Legendguru: 12:42pm On May 05, 2019
dont be fooled. a man even.when.married wilk put a dicvk in anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sexiest Teacher I Have Ever Seen In My Life / Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down / D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.