Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa (704 Views)

FRANCE Troops Vs RUSSIAN WAGNER In Niger Coup / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / Atrocities Of War Which Nation Commited The Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by PaNnamdi: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2023
sadPeople especially Africans are so ignorant with regards to everything. Majority of Africans tend to involve in activities only for shorttime benefits without thinking about strategic long term consequences of those actions.

Africa as a continent had battled with corrupt leaders, insurgencies and organised crimes which had prompted most African leaders such as millitary men who overthrew governments in some African state and dictators to turn to the deadly private millitary group Wagner to offer protection services for their regime and countries.

In course of doing these dirty biddings,Wagner group had used dirty tactics to brutalize civilians.Tactics such as massacres of entire communities, abductions and mass rape had been perpetrated by Wagner.The demonic squidlike activities of Wagner had advanced to the extend of Wagner plotting to overthrow most African government.wagner had been linked to coups that had occured in Africaland such as in Burkina Faso Sudan Chad Libya etc.Wagner operates with dictators in those countries to loot resources of these countries who seek their help.

Reports of Wagner controlled and affiliated countries are involved in Minning and theft of natural resources.in CAR(central African Republic)Wagner have had a serious grip on the country political and economy.Thesr evil group often illegally mine gold and diamonds in these countries though companies affiliated to them and export these resources thereby raking in millions of dollars to the private millitary company and making Wagner founder prizoghin rich in the process.Its also on record that Wagner control oil drilling operations in libya,thereby making Wagner completely in charge of the country as the nation continue to boil in chaos.

Its only a period of time before Wagner to completely dissolves the government of these countries and with dirty connections with Moscow and Beijing,these group would then completely be in charge.

Russia and China are green snakes under the Green grass waiting for the rightful time to strike at African countries.Before most African countries indebted to these foreign powers realize,they would have been completely devoured by then.

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by anonymous1759(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2023
Western brainwashed puppet who destroyed Syria, Libya, Afghan and the rest its NATO who paid you to post this rubbish ? You left Mossad, CIA and mention Wagner ? Who still controls oil wells in Syria ? It’s America? Who refuses to leave iraq despite the county’s parliament chasing them it’s America. Leave Wagner group Alone and face the demonic NATO that caused death in Africa and Middle East because of oil and a unipolar word. Few weeks ago WAGNER was a HERO for Democracy today they’re terrorist this picture says it all .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Westerhoffe(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2023
grin
Make Wagner no come Nigeria then o!

If Ghanaians want them, we pass them over to Ghanaians. grin
Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by ehikwe22: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2023
PaNnamdi:
People especially Africans are so ignorant with regards to everything majority of Africans tend to involve in activities only for shortcome benefits without thinking about strategic long term consequences of those actions.

Africa as a country had battled with corrupt leaders, insurgencies and organised crimes which had prompted most African leaders such as millitary men who overthrew governments in some African state and dictators to turn to the deadly private millitary group Wagner to offer protection services for their regime and countries.

In course of doing these dirty biddings,Wagner group had used dirty tactics to brutalize civilians.Tactics such as massacres of entire communities, abductions and mass rape had been perpetrated by Wagner.The demonic squidlike activities of Wagner had advanced to the extend of Wagner plotting to overthrow most African government.wagner had been linked to coups that had occured in Africaland such as in Burkina Faso Sudan Chad Libya etc.Wagner operates with dictators in those countries to loot resources of these countries who seek their help.

Reports of Wagner controlled and affiliated countries are involved in Minning and theft of natural resources.in CAR(central African Republic)Wagner have had a serious grip on the country political and economy.Thesr evil group often illegally mine gold and diamonds in these countries though companies affiliated to them and export these resources thereby raking in millions of dollars to the private millitary company and making Wagner founder prizoghin rich in the process.Its also on record that Wagner control oil drilling operations in libya,thereby making Wagner completely in charge of the country as the nation continue to boil in chaos.

Its only a period of time before Wagner to completely dissolves the government of these countries and with dirty connections with Moscow and Beijing,these group would then completely be in charge.

Russia and China are green snakes under the Green grass waiting for the rightful time to strike at African countries.Before most African countries indebted to these foreign powers realize,they would have been completely devoured by then.
When I saw Libya, I knew everything you will write next is bullshit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by dawnomike(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2023
ehikwe22:

When I saw Libya, I knew everything you will write next is bullshit
exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Watcharena: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2023
All the alleged minning Wagner pmc has done in the entire African continent is still less than half of the gold US stole in Libya alone ,it's is still less than half of the oil US is currently stealing in Syria,it will never be up to half of what US stole in Iraq.

When it comes to death or US alone has killed more people on earth since after world war 2 than the rest of the world combined

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Asquare84(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2023
Believe write up from western media at your own perile

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by mysticwarrior(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2023
PaNnamdi:
People especially Africans are so ignorant with regards to everything majority of Africans tend to involve in activities only for shortcome benefits without thinking about strategic long term consequences of those actions.

Africa as a country had battled with corrupt leaders, insurgencies and organised crimes which had prompted most African leaders such as millitary men who overthrew governments in some African state and dictators to turn to the deadly private millitary group Wagner to offer protection services for their regime and countries.

Where is your source and reference to these claims?

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Globetrot: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2023
Will you stop being an assh***?
Have you even being in any of these countries to see things for your self?
Cos I have been to most of this countries and I can tell you that Wagner is appreciated by the locals there,
I have ran into them a couple of times and I can tell you that those guys are not what the media paint them to be.

PaNnamdi:

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Globetrot: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2023
How can you write such nonsense without giving a damn?I hate it when people will just dish out misleading information like this to stir up enmity,
Do you know that in majority of the Wagner troops in Africa,they have a lot of locals within their ranks working in different capacities for the country?if you want a location to go and see things for your self,I will give you a frontier that is currently controlled by Wagner and the national forces of the particular country.

And for the record, Wagner is not even fully active in Burkina Faso.

PaNnamdi:

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by motayoayinde: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
WAGNER IS VERY ACTIVE IN SUDAN STEALING GOLD.

IT DOES THIS UNDER THE PROTECTION OF THE RSF WHICH IT ALSO SUPPLIES WITH AMMUNITIONS.

IT'S THE REASON THE SUDAN WAR IS BECOMING PROTRACTED.
Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by PaNnamdi: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
anonymous1759:
Western brainwashed puppet who destroyed Syria, Libya, Afghan and the rest its NATO who paid you to post this rubbish ? You left Mossad, CIA and mention Wagner ? Who still controls oil wells in Syria ? It’s America? Who refuses to leave iraq despite the county’s parliament chasing them it’s America. Leave Wagner group Alone and face the demonic NATO that caused death in Africa and Middle East because of oil and a unipolar word. Few weeks ago WAGNER was a HERO for Democracy today they’re terrorist this picture says it all .
U are just a child no need to argue issues above your level of understanding with you.
Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by PaNnamdi: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
motayoayinde:
WAGNER IS VERY ACTIVE IN SUDAN STEALING GOLD.

IT DOES THIS UNDER THE PROTECTION OF THE RSF WHICH IT ALSO SUPPLIES WITH AMMUNITIONS.

IT'S THE REASON THE SUDAN WAR IS BECOMING PROTRACTED.
U are enlightened bro and not daft like annonymous1759 who reason from his anus the friendly lions(China/Russia,) Africa think won't consume them would be the same lions to break Africa bones in the future.
Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by PaNnamdi: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Globetrot:
Will you stop being an assh***?
Have you even being in any of these countries to see things for your self?
Cos I have been to most of this countries and I can tell you that Wagner is appreciated by the locals there,
I have ran into them a couple of times and I can tell you that those guys are not what the media paint them to be.

It's like u are a Wagner agent spying on nairaland.the aigbado massacre in CAR was carried out by who?

I guest it was ghosts right.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Globetrot: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
You are joking right? don't discuss about stuffs like that if you don't know anything about it

PaNnamdi:

It's like u are a Wagner agent spying on nairaland.the aigbado massacre in CAR was carried out by who?

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Globetrot: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
The united nations is investigating the alleged killing of dozens of people in the Central African Republic last week by CAR forces and mercenaries with the Russian private military company Wagner.

More than 30 civilians were reportedly killed, some by stray bullets, in the January 16-17 operation near the town of Bria that targeted the Union for Peace rebel group, according to UN officials speaking anonymously on Friday, Wagner works with the government, they are not like your western demons

PaNnamdi:

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by anonymous1759(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
PaNnamdi:

U are just a child no need to argue issues above your level of understanding with you.

You’re just too empty and ashamed of accepting it you know nothing I just gave you facts you couldn’t counter just one you’re just blabbing take that post down it’s shameful.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Rolings: 5:40am On Jul 10, 2023
PaNnamdi:
sadPeople especially Africans are so ignorant with regards to everything. Majority of Africans tend to involve in activities only for shorttime benefits without thinking about strategic long term consequences of those actions.

Africa as a continent had battled with corrupt leaders, insurgencies and organised crimes which had prompted most African leaders such as millitary men who overthrew governments in some African state and dictators to turn to the deadly private millitary group Wagner to offer protection services for their regime and countries.

Coming from a western apologist
Nothing China and Russia is doing today that the whole west have not done even on a larger scale.
The world has had enough of your western propaganda....the world has woken up.
- Are PMC illegal
Hell no
- do other countries have PMC
YES. just Google private military contractors.

Wagner dey learn where blackwater dey. The atrocities were so much they have to change name to deceive gullibles like you

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Rolings: 5:53am On Jul 10, 2023
PaNnamdi:

U are enlightened bro and not daft like annonymous1759 who reason from his anus the friendly lions(China/Russia,) Africa think won't consume them would be the same lions to break Africa bones in the future.

They say the devil you know is better than the saints you don't know

We know China and Russia to be whatever and have agreed with it
But
The cunning wesst first came to Africa with the bible on one hand and shackes on the other hand. They have plundered our lands for decades ,stealing everything including our dignity.
And when they see competition coming from Russia and China they began to fret.....who wouldn't? They know Africa is gradually freeing itself for Western grip and tilting towards a more respectable and reliable ally.
South Africa will never forge any useless alliance with western nations....(even had a millitary drill with China weeks ago) because of their role in Apartheid SA....Margret tacher even made it a state policy....such a wicked people.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by PaNnamdi: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2023
Asquare84:
Believe write up from western media at your own perile
People like you always claim wisdom but end up been foolish.i wrote an article and stated facts yet you are still arguing blindly instead of believing.its wise people like you that brought buhari and tinubu upon us.
Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by PaNnamdi: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2023
Rolings:

Coming from a western apologist
Nothing China and Russia is doing today that the whole west have not done even on a larger scale.
The world has had enough of your western propaganda....the world has woken up.
- Are PMC illegal
Hell no
- do other countries have PMC
YES. just Google private military contractors.

Wagner dey learn where blackwater dey. The atrocities were so much they have to change name to deceive gullibles like you

U people screaming west this west that did u know the amount of atrocities Gaddafi commited against his own protesting people?the arrogant man ordered soldiers and helicopter fire of protesters.if Ur father and brother went out to protest and Nigeria army use jet to bomb them shey u will be very happy.so u don't know killing protesters is a crime against humanity abi.

Do u know the amount of Syrians that Assad killed prompting a very violent protest across the country?If Assad was a very good man,why would millions violently protest against him.assad own was the worst he even used tanks and bombs on protesters prompting us intervention.

Do you know how many Iraqis and Kuwaitis sadam Hussein killed and tortured alongside Kuwait oil wells that demon destroyed before he was hunted down and killed.i bet u don't.same USA armed the Mujahedeen when the where been oppressed by Afghan govt not knowing that they were crocodiles in disguise.

What made buhari and co cover up lekki massacre and denied it fervently?
If u know USA contribution to global sanity and democracy u won't be saying this.
Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by PaNnamdi: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2023
anonymous1759:

You’re just too empty and ashamed of accepting it you know nothing I just gave you facts you couldn’t counter just one you’re just blabbing take that post down it’s shameful.
So na wisdom u get like this cheesy ignorant people always know best. cool
U people screaming west this west that did u know the amount of atrocities Gaddafi commited against his own protesting people?the arrogant man ordered soldiers and helicopter fire of protesters.if Ur father and brother went out to protest and Nigeria army use jet to bomb them shey u will be very happy.so u don't know killing protesters is a crime against humanity abi.

Do u know the amount of Syrians that Assad killed prompting a very violent protest across the country?If Assad was a very good man,why would millions violently protest against him.assad own was the worst he even used tanks and bombs on protesters prompting us intervention.why haven't USA stolen Kuwait,uae,Jordan Saudi oil since America are oil thieves?evil government always claim sovereignity because they don't want any disturbance from outside as the r*ape and kill their people.

Do you know how many Iraqis and Kuwaitis sadam Hussein killed and tortured alongside Kuwait oil wells that demon destroyed before he was hunted down and killed.i bet u don't.same USA armed the Mujahedeen when the where been oppressed by Afghan govt not knowing that they were crocodiles in disguise.

If u know USA contribution to global sanity and democracy u won't be saying this.

Na mumu like Una in numbers made APC come into power and the major reasons Nigeria politicians are having their way with brains of Nigerians especially Nigerians like you.
Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Watcharena: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Do u know the amount of Syrians that Assad killed prompting a very violent protest across the country?If Assad was a very good man,why would millions violently protest against him.assad own was the worst he even used tanks and bombs on protesters prompting us intervention.

so why are they not contributing the same democracy in north Korea,also Iraq and Kuwait issue why is US not using the same effort in Ukraine ?

Again why is using silence about the killing of Jamal by Saudi Arabia they are also silence about the killing of Abu Aklan by Israeli soldier both killings were aimed to silence journalist who are seen as the mouth piece of the society.

When morality police in Iran killed a youth in custody or let say they had one of their accuse died in custody and the people started protesting US and the global west supported the protesters they even wanted to provide starlink service to the protesters when the government shut down internet service in the country,the US did this to ensure that their is revolution in the country,if not that Iran has what it takes to defend themselves US could have given them the Libya style .

But when the same or even worst killing happened in France, US and the global west did not do the same thing ,they did not support the protesters .so explain this to us

US is pursuing their interest not democracy

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Rolings: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2023
PaNnamdi:

And in all this the WORLD POLICE HAS DONE NO HARM AT ALL....
THE USA/WEST/NATO Is a saint nation abi?
Weldone.
We have heard
But as long as the USA/WEST/NATO is also involved in atrocities all over the world it has no moral justification to condemn anybody

What crime against humanity can be greater than over 200 years of slave trade.

Since you are the mouth piece of the west....where is the WMD that was your reason for invading Iraq?... because as far as we know the west left Iraq after 20years without finding any WMD but massively looted the country s crude oil and gold while pretending to be looking for a non existent WMD

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Watcharena: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2023
Rolings:

Weldone.
We have heard
But as long as the USA/WEST/NATO is also involved in atrocities all over the world it has no moral justification to condemn anybody

Since you are the mouth piece of the west....where is the WMD that was your reason for invading Iraq?... because as far as we know the west left Iraq after 20years without finding any WMD but massively looted the country s crude oil and gold while pretending to be looking for a non existent WMD
please remind him they're still stealing oil in Syria infact their bases are on the oil field

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by anonymous1759(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2023
PaNnamdi:

So na wisdom u get like this cheesy ignorant people always know best. cool

Do u know the amount of Syrians that Assad killed prompting a very violent protest across the country?If Assad was a very good man,why would millions violently protest against him.assad own was the worst he even used tanks and bombs on protesters prompting us intervention.why haven't USA stolen Kuwait,uae,Jordan Saudi oil since America are oil thieves?evil government always claim sovereignity because they don't want any disturbance from outside as the r*ape and kill their people.

Na mumu like Una in numbers made APC come into power and the major reasons Nigeria politicians are having their way with brains of Nigerians especially Nigerians like you.

Your mumu is legendary Stockholm syndrome is affecting you with all this rubbish you’re spitting . All these countries you mentioned how many of them are doing better than they were before your Angelic west went to destroy it on the pretext of terrorism ? If you can mention just one I’ll not quote you again .
Turkey and Saudi Arabia has been linked to arming terrorist why has America and are Allie’s haven’t destroyed them ?
Stop reading one side of media so it won’t make you’ve dyslexia.

The only country that has used Nuclear weapons are the west , same thing with slave trade but they’ll want fools like you to hate countries that’s standing against them . Trump is also a bad president America protested against him before he even assumed office since protest against any government is evil your mumu is legendary. One word for you . If you like kill a million in the honor and favor of the west they’ll use media to Polish you and link everything to collateral damage or fighting for freedom grow up .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by PaNnamdi: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2023
anonymous1759:

Your mumu is legendary Stockholm syndrome is affecting you with all this rubbish you’re spitting . All these countries you mentioned how many of them are doing better than they were before your Angelic west went to destroy it on the pretext of terrorism ? If you can mention just one I’ll not quote you again .
Turkey and Saudi Arabia has been linked to arming terrorist why has America and are Allie’s haven’t destroyed them ?
Stop reading one side of media so it won’t make you’ve dyslexia.

The only country that has used Nuclear weapons are the west , same thing with slave trade but they’ll want fools like you to hate countries that’s standing against them . Trump is also a bad president America protested against him before he even assumed office since protest against any government is evil your mumu is legendary. One word for you . If you like kill a million in the honor and favor of the west they’ll use media to Polish you and link everything to collateral damage or fighting for freedom grow up .
Don't worry just dey form expert analyst u just don't know what u are saying cheesy .do u know that the America u are insulting today and hating are the reason for your existence?U WILL DOUBT THIS if not for America that stepped into ww2 to stop deranged Hitler by now Africans won't have been almost extinct if not already extinct and Ur resources plundered freely.
U mentioned Saudi Arabia and turkey?what do u want USA to do?blow up Riyadh and Dubai so that u haters will start screaming America wants to steal Saudi oil?
Hating America won't do u anything,check all Russia/China allies they are made up of countries whose leaders don't want to lose power.

I heard that they are forming BRICS to weaken the dollar but I laugh hard do u know why?

Greedy men can never do anything that will stand the test of time.its only a matter of time their selfishness would kick in wink
Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by PaNnamdi: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2023
Rolings:

Weldone.
We have heard

If u must know?the west attacked Iraq with the sole aim of killing sadam due to the atrocities he had committed against Iraqis and Kuwaitis especially.i know u will justify that sadam didn't even kill a fowl in Kuwait? But reality is that Kuwaitis would never forget want sadam and his corrupt Iraqi army did to them.

The WMD story was just what sadam was scheming to have in order to evade justice but justice caught up with him.
Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Watcharena: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
PaNnamdi:

If u must know?the west attacked Iraq with the sole aim of killing sadam due to the atrocities he had committed against Iraqis and Kuwaitis especially.i know u will justify that sadam didn't even kill a fowl in Kuwait? But reality is that Kuwaitis would never forget want sadam and his corrupt Iraqi army did to them.

The WMD story was just what sadam was scheming to have in order to evade justice but justice caught up with him.
Putin is killing Ukrainians US should use the same energy and fight him, Kim is also killing his people for the slightest offence US should Use the same energy to fight him .

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by anonymous1759(m): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Don't worry just dey form expert analyst u just don't know what u are saying cheesy .do u know that the America u are insulting today and hating are the reason for your existence?U WILL DOUBT THIS if not for America that stepped into ww2 to stop deranged Hitler by now Africans won't have been almost extinct if not already extinct and Ur resources plundered freely.
U mentioned Saudi Arabia and turkey?what do u want USA to do?blow up Riyadh and Dubai so that u haters will start screaming America wants to steal Saudi oil?
Hating America won't do u anything,check all Russia/China allies they are made up of countries whose leaders don't want to lose power.

I heard that they are forming BRICS to weaken the dollar but I laugh hard do u know why?

Greedy men can never do anything that will stand the test of time.its only a matter of time their selfishness would kick in wink

You’ve nothing to say abegi the only reason your Angelic USA and the entire west can’t mess with Saudi and turkey is because they’re Allies nothing more nothing less. They saved Africa my foot yet they’re the ones plundered Africa’s wealth and still doing through the bad leadership of Africa .

The best country doing exceedingly well Libya without debts was destroyed because of selfish reasons. Gadaffi didn’t give them the opportunity to plunder their oil that’s why they hate him sponsored brains less protest to justify their claims for fools like you that believes every protest is for the right reasons .

Ever since Middle East and North Africa was destroyed terrorism and illegal migration increased can’t you open your brains and think for once ? are you that brainwashed?
Any who tries to look at things from the other angle Is a hater of USA? Till tomorrow the aljazera journalist that was killed by Israel USA and west are yet to take any action but it if was the opposition sanctions will be flying right left center . A multi polar world is safest world only dumbos want one set of people to dominate everything. They tell you LGBT is good polygamy is bad because they’re your slave master you’ll accept because your bosses says so without thinking that’s the level you’re .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Watcharena: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
anonymous1759:

You’ve nothing to say abegi the only reason your Angelic USA and the entire west can’t mess with Saudi and turkey is because they’re Allies nothing more nothing less. They saved Africa my foot yet they’re the ones plundered Africa’s wealth and still doing through the bad leadership of Africa .

The best country doing exceedingly well Libya without debts was destroyed because of selfish reasons. Gadaffi didn’t give them the opportunity to plunder their oil that’s why they hate him sponsored brains less protest to justify their claims for fools like you that believes every protest is for the right reasons .

Ever since Middle East and North Africa was destroyed terrorism and illegal migration increased can’t you open your brains and think for once are you that brainwashed?
Any who tries to look at things from the other angle Is a hater of USA? Till tomorrow the aljazera journalist that was killed by Israel USA and west are yet to take any action but it if was the opposition sanctions will be flying right left center . A multi polar world is safest world only dumbos want one set of people to dominate everything. They tell you LGBT is good polygamy is bad because they’re your slave master you’ll accept because your bosses says so without thinking that’s the level you’re .
you have made my day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Of Russia PMC Wagner In Africa by Rolings: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
PaNnamdi:

You still don't get it
Nobody said sadam was a saint
But which moral justification does the west/us have to police the world?.
They are No. 1 criminals
Or are you going to deny the US was not stealing Iraqi gold and oil?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Israel Begins Invasion Of Gaza, And CIA Reveals Hezbollah’’s Betrayal Of Hamas / Obamanamia! / Global Cocaine Trade Moves Into West Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.