Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

3 NAF Helicopters On A "Private Deal" Allegedly Guard Train From Abuja To Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 NAF Helicopters On A "Private Deal" Allegedly Guard Train From Abuja To Kaduna (2952 Views)

Aisha Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja (Pics) / Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger / Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 NAF Helicopters On A "Private Deal" Allegedly Guard Train From Abuja To Kaduna by ZWorld: 8:17am On May 05, 2019
Nigerian Railway corporation allegedly hired three NAF helicopters on a ‘private deal’ to guard this train from Abuja to Kaduna.

One of the passengers claimed that he saw two Nigerian Senators and other high ranking officers among the passengers when they boarded.

He wrote:

“I hung my head in shame as I assessed the situation.
So the elites can do anything possible to protect themselves but leave others unprotected.

How many of those Helicopters are on the roads where the kidnappings are taking place?
How many helpless passengers will be passing the road today with only prayers as their protection?” #Thisisnigeria

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/3-naf-helicopters-on-a-private-deal-allegedly-guard-train-from-abuja-to-kaduna/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: 3 NAF Helicopters On A "Private Deal" Allegedly Guard Train From Abuja To Kaduna by ZWorld: 8:20am On May 05, 2019
wink

Re: 3 NAF Helicopters On A "Private Deal" Allegedly Guard Train From Abuja To Kaduna by SarkinYarki: 8:23am On May 05, 2019
under Buhari the Nigeria police is for rent to those who can afford so now is the Airforce and it's assets
Re: 3 NAF Helicopters On A "Private Deal" Allegedly Guard Train From Abuja To Kaduna by Connoisseur(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2019
Why didn't the helicopters just ferry the VIPs to Abuja?
Re: 3 NAF Helicopters On A "Private Deal" Allegedly Guard Train From Abuja To Kaduna by falcon01: 12:32pm On May 05, 2019
just see the way Nigerian don collapse finish.. Go to Abuja Kaduna road its empty.. people travel by plane or train.. and the train needs to be secured chai!!.. how can a bunch of illiterate, Low life, Useless illogicall humans Disturb our peace. haba give me gun make i protect myself! I rather die fighting than to die like a fowl!

1 Like

Re: 3 NAF Helicopters On A "Private Deal" Allegedly Guard Train From Abuja To Kaduna by TANID(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2019
Happy World Laugh Day
Re: 3 NAF Helicopters On A "Private Deal" Allegedly Guard Train From Abuja To Kaduna by Yujin(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2019
This is just small. The chicken is still on its way home to roost. Enjoy your Nigeria
Re: 3 NAF Helicopters On A "Private Deal" Allegedly Guard Train From Abuja To Kaduna by ZWorld: 8:07pm On May 05, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Aspirant, Ikhine, Steps Down For Obaseki / IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * / Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.