Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (27396 Views)

Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram / Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by STENON(f): 12:13pm On May 05, 2019
I don't know why christians keep tempting God...
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Tonyblessed(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2019
By God's grace, no harm will come to him. But, seriously, have always said it if u are a corper from the south, east or west and u are posted to any northern state. Work out your transfer before or during your orientation camp with prayers , or else u can always postpone it. Life is precious. The rich and northerners children don't just serve in any where except Lagos and Abuja so why should u be an exception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Kobicove(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2019
Is that what his parents sent him to do?
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Positivepoint(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2019
chiedu7:
A Christian abducted by Buhari's Boys, only Jesus can save him now.

4get Osinbade

But Jesus could not save himself from the Romans
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by lookingfly: 12:32pm On May 05, 2019
DonBenny77:
Some problems are self inflicted.

I would never carry a bible and evangelize openly in a northern state its like embarking on suicide mission
abegee, I was born and brought up in the core north and this ideology of yours is not true.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Bigval5: 12:33pm On May 05, 2019
oluwaahmed:
Me I won't even go to Bornu talkless of evangelising there. When pastors like Oyedepo, Adeboye and apostle Suleiman never carry their private jet go Bornu 4 evangelism na me go come go

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by portside(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2019
I pity all those who are casting aspersions on Bro Abraham for participating in a religious exercise in A NATION called NIGERIA and might be in arms way because of his belief.Remember you've surrender your religious liberty to the Islamic religion,it has not happen to you or where you are doesn't mean you're safe,keep leaving in denial without doing any thing against what they are doing gradually and systematically.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by BluntBoy(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2019
Tycike:
The federal government should negotiate his release asap like they did in the case of zainab

It is not certain who kidnapped him? Someone goes missing and you run to the police to negotiate. Negotiate with whom? Ghosts?
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by AlanSugar(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2019
[quote author=Bigval5 post=78121330][/quote]

Hahahaha, I wish I could give you a million likes for this. The day sheeples will realise they are mere instruments in the hands of their scammers, so called pastors, will be the day of their mental freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Skmoda360(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2019
DonBenny77:

I would never carry a bible and evangelize openly in a northern state its like embarking on suicide mission
That nigga wanna act like Jesus pieces now he has been pieces....Gush!!! another Leah Shuaibu on the beat.....i hope i did not shake any table. grin grin
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Oddsman(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2019
I pray he gets released. Amen. Please Maiduguri is not so free o. There are pockets of Boko Haram residing there
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by lomprico(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2019
idonhammer:
They will surely release him for, the Bible says in romans 10:13 that "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

Like all the apostles except John abi?

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2019
Hmmmm where in Maiduguri?
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by 1solution: 12:54pm On May 05, 2019
God will rain fire and brimstone on BH for this act if he is not released within 12hrs
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by InvertedHammer: 12:56pm On May 05, 2019
/
What a m0ron?

Let Oyedepo, Adeboye, Okotie, Suleiman, etc organize evangelism in Borno state first before anyone will endanger his life because of evangelism.

There are some reasons why these scammers do not include Boko-infested areas in their itinerary? Who then will enjoy their worldly loot when the inevitable happens if they dare walk into the lions' den?

Be a good christian; think like the pastorpreneurs. I know they don't believe what they preach. But they have to because it swells their bank accounts balances.

/
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by excellenceetim: 12:56pm On May 05, 2019
Whatever is done in the of Jesus should be regreted. And not everything is boko ram. Many hater of Christians are now using boko ram to indirectly attack Christians. Is boko ram now living with people not sabisa forest? Is boko ram looking for street pastor?
The judgement of God is already on the hater of christians
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by MrCEO69(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Abraham Amuta, a corps member deployed to Maiduguri, Borno State for his service year has reportedly been abducted by Boko Haram.The corps member who was allegedly abducted by Boko Haram 2 weeks, reportedly went for evangelism with a pastor from his church Living Faith. He is said to be the only son of his parents. 

Twitter user @OgaSuccess1 who shared the story, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/abraham-amuta-corps-member-allegedly-abducted-by-boko-haram-in-maiduguri/

I can't die because I want to serve my father land never.. If them post me for there I will just carry my bad go bad to my village.. Thank you Nigeria.
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Jaqenhghar: 1:00pm On May 05, 2019
Ayajmaster01:
Wtf, why are people so keen in ruining themselves, in a region where they said they will arrest anyone that didn't fast during Ramadan? He intentionally put himself into trouble, may God Almighty free him o
Whats your busines? Did they ask for your help? He is practising his faith you practice yours what do you care?
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Jaqenhghar: 1:05pm On May 05, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
What a m0ron?

Let Oyedepo, Adeboye, Okotie, Suleiman, etc organize evangelism in Borno state first before anyone will endanger his life because of evangelism.

There are some reasons why these scammers do not include Boko-infested areas in their itinerary? Who then will enjoy their worldly loot when the inevitable happens if they dare walk into the lions' den?

Be a good christian; think like the pastorpreneurs. I know they don't believe what they preach. But they have to because it swells their bank accounts balances.

/
See how you are contradicting yourself. In one sentence you condemn them and call them scammers then in the same post you claim good christians should emulate them. Na who do you like this nah.
[img]https://media1./images/5226a5c4d5707ef5408ec7a542d9725c/tenor.gif?itemid=4160811[/img]
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Jaqenhghar: 1:08pm On May 05, 2019
hardizzle:
He is like my kid brother, I was with him( jos) day before he left for maiduguri, I told him everything, but... this is how it ends.... oh God, give him 1 more chance, I pray

The Bible says precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. Celebrate him instead and pray he is able to make an impact.
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by akaahs(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2019
ladiesreject:
Since when did they resume posting corp members to Borno state?

NYSC really messed up.

My thoughts and prayers are with him
Still posting corper member. I served in 2014
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by InvertedHammer: 1:09pm On May 05, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

See how you are contradicting yourself. In one sentence you condemn them and call them scammers then in the same post you claim good christians should emulate them. Na who do you like this nah.
[img]https://media1./images/5226a5c4d5707ef5408ec7a542d9725c/tenor.gif?itemid=4160811[/img]
/
Your problem is comprehension. Next time I will write in Yoruba with Ekiti accent if that helps.

Key note: The pastors don't believe what they preach. Just like them, try to understand that christianity is a business venture. They will never walk into danger intentionally to impress a Jewish man. Yep! That's how you emulate them in order to live to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Got that?
/
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by mu2sa2: 1:14pm On May 05, 2019
mandela222:
Am baffled at some comments amongst so called Christian Christ categorically made it clear that if you lose your life for his sake you shall find it and brother Abraham amatu is more of a man than every one of us I will rather die preaching the word of Christ than dying in my sleep apostle Paul said I have fought a good fight of faith and we all believe he is in heaven we all must die someday and some how pls I endeavor all Christian nairalanders to go and read a Christian book titled the martyrs happy Sunday.
If you are a true Christian, you should be heading to Borno state by now to take up where the kidnapped guy left of.
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Amanew(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2019
Some Igbo's and foolishness self!
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by kjhova(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2019
BanevsJoker:
I'd rather not serve at all than serve in the North. I did all I could to ensure I served among humans. Why would anyone willingly serve beyond the wall? General Night King and his Boko Haram White Walkers are not human.

Thousands serve in the north annually and come home safely.

This guy put himself in harms way in what is essentially a war zone.

Funny how black Africans who are despised by average Jews and Arabs will do harm to each other in the name of Christianity and Islam which are in reality colonizing ideologies from both camps!
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Holysax29(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2019
You are free to relocate after camp if posted to Borno and besides, you'll camp in Katsina
ladiesreject:
Since when did they resume posting corp members to Borno state?

NYSC really messed up.

My thoughts and prayers are with him
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by akaahs(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2019
hardizzle:
He is like my kid brother, I was with him( jos) day before he left for maiduguri, I told him everything, but... this is how it ends.... oh God, give him 1 more chance, I pray
We just pray he ll come out strong and alive. I served there, I can tell you for free we didn't tried that, we only supports the IDPs in various camp
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by harriet412(f): 1:27pm On May 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:
What a RISK.
These are the REAL CHRISTIANS.
U are not a TESTED CHRISTIAN until you have lived in the NORTHERN part, where persecution is inevitable.

Not the Ones in the NIGER DELTA milking people of their hard earned money.

May GOD deliver you my Brother.
I feel really Bad now

Oh please just shut it, tested Christian ko real Christian ni..
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by harriet412(f): 1:29pm On May 05, 2019
Imstrong2:
When you are passionate about soul winning and you find yourself in region that is against your Faith wisdom is profitable to direct..May God rescue him

My dear Wisdom is key..
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by femi4: 1:30pm On May 05, 2019
DonBenny77:

you ve gone far sef....i will never accept nysc posting to the North
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Frezhkid10(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2019
hardizzle:
...him see death Waka go meet am...nah by force to serve??
Re: Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by samdav925: 1:43pm On May 05, 2019
By now he go don join boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tasued Student Brutalizes His Colleague For Verbally Abusing His Girlfriend / Soldiers, Policeman, Others Attacked Over Missing Private Parts / Danfo Driver Almost Strip Bribe-Seeking Policeman Unclad During A Fight In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.