Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video (27292 Views)

Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by skales67(m): 3:32am On May 06, 2019
oforjide:
The reason I didn't comment on that matter, was becos everything that have to do with that tonto case, was total tribalized by the yorubas. I don't know why the like tribalising any matter that concerns them.

God bless you my brother!

If Tonto Dike was a yoruba and Churchill was from Rivers, the bashing would be on Churchill instead!

That's why I always tell our women...stay away from all these yoruba men boys!

Look at Linda Ikeji...it didn't end well

Tonto Dike...same

Even their own women are not spared...Tiwa Savage, Funke Akindele etc
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by NCBMEDIA: 3:46am On May 06, 2019
Shocking: Lady in Love with Churchill Olakunle blasts Tonto Dikeh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX5dvJaLNOU
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by nicepoker101(m): 3:55am On May 06, 2019
Salmoneus:

To greater heights...don't be a hater....
indeed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by justmenoni: 5:45am On May 06, 2019
Definition of life wreck ages differs, are u tonto or is Tonto u? So how come u know her life has been wrecked... Biko live and let others live...

I'm not a fan of Tonto but biko live and let others live and stop acting like yah'll issa judge

BOOOMNAIJA:
So upon as this one life wreck finish, she still get fans....how?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Kingjames(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2019
Olufela30:
so ya happy ur video is trending ? Remember ur son will see this video n shake his head....
dollar in exchange of weed produced sperm...

hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Nobody: 8:34am On May 06, 2019
Ok I thought she was talking about no.9 trending on YouTube world wide it's just Nigeria no one fuccking Cares
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:47am On May 06, 2019
skales67:

God bless you my brother!

If Tonto Dike was a yoruba and Churchill was from Rivers, the bashing would be on Churchill instead!

That's why I always tell our women...stay away from all these yoruba men boys!

Look at Linda Ikeji...it didn't end well

Tonto Dike...same

Even their own women are not spared...Tiwa Savage, Funke Akindele etc

Go to the internet for history of lovers that Tonto paraded, they are all Igbos. Why did they dump her?
One very rich Igbo guy called Luxury who is into Interior deco paraded her hand in hand in public places and was very serious with her.She was one of the first persons that got an IPhoneX in this country. The guy bought Customized Gold Plated one not just an ordinary one amongst some other gifts before her drugs and madness started. The guy was very serious with her.
She showed an early pregnancy but Alleged she removed it when they had a quarrel. The guy dumped her, he is not married yet but have another gf.
Tonto celebrated another ex about 2 months ago on his birthday, she called him Short man, he is an Igbo guy amongst others.
She posted another Igbo one at Dubai recently, where is he again?
Why did she not call all of them out after dumping her?
Take it or leave it, no sane Igbo family can accept her.
Can we know why no Igbo men want Linda? Rita Dominic? Genny? Ini edo? Ubi na Yoruba man? What of Fred Amata? You read Linda that she was driving for hours to go and meet the guy, she was forcing herself.

Maybe all of you should gather and tell Chioma to withdraw from Davido and look for an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:09am On May 06, 2019
joelenesleek:
oh please. He called her a thief, prostitute and drug addict. That's defamation also and could tarnish her brand. All I know is that it is yahoo money they ate that is causing unrest for them.

She is a confirmed thief cos she stole a N22m vehicle and lied to the public she gifted herself with it.
She is a confirmed fraudster cos she forged papers to sell the vehicle while the original papers are still with the owner. But ironically,she is calling someone a fraudster. what do you call a person who sold a fraudster's car with forged documents?
Her drugs issue is also confirmed, she used to use another fake account to post weed and encourage it but by her writings everyone knew she was the one. NDLEA wanted to arrest her before she stopped.
She smokes weed publicly even at locations and puff it into people's faces just to ignite a fight which she always do, that's why nollywood stopped working with her for slapping Van Vicker who corrected her.
She fell on stage due to drugs when trying hard to be a musician
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by dollytino4real(f): 10:18am On May 06, 2019
decatalyst:

I don't think anyone who aspire to marry and stay in marriage should see the piece of sh!t!

She is just a bitter soul!
is it so bad bros
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by YusufTheGreat: 10:23am On May 06, 2019
decatalyst:

I don't think anyone who aspire to marry and stay in marriage should see the piece of sh!t!

She is just a bitter soul!
Goodafternoon bros...dont you think this picture you normally put under your chat will have been better and productive if you make an advert of your business and put it there instead.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by Eshence: 11:02am On May 06, 2019
pls seun can u kind add dislike buttons to ur app

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video by beegameh(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2019
Kai Toto is a confirm saddist.......as Church mountain abi hill no gree answer her na im d tin d pepper her body so. De call baba name well well o. U kukuma don know say ur craze de learn work for baba own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates His Father's Birthday With This Photo / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot / Banky W Calls For The Arrest Of Senator Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.