Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Relationship And Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Relationship And Religion (249 Views)

Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? / What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? / President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship And Religion by Bondage(f): 11:50pm On May 05, 2019
Without wasting much of your precious time....

Am in a very serious relationship that is most likely heading to marriage....

Now the issue is my b.friend is a church person(pentecostal). Infact he doubles as a church worker and attends all the mid week service.

Am a christian (Angilican) and i believe in God and his son Jesus but am not really the church person especially with all i hear about pastors being wayward and so many negative things i read online.

I prefer to medidate and have my private devotion alone. I really love him but this night we had a disaggrement and he said he would end the r.ship if i dont start going to church every sunday and mid week (even when am busy with work)

Please matured advice needed.
Re: Relationship And Religion by delkuf(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2019
Bondage:
Without wasting much of your precious time....

Am in a very serious relationship that is most likely heading to marriage....

Now the issue is my b.friend is a church person(pentecostal). Infact he doubles as a church worker and attends all the mid week service.

Am a christian (Angilican) and i believe in God and his son Jesus but am not really the church person especially with all i hear about pastors being wayward and so many negative things i read online.

I prefer to medidate and have my private devotion alone. I really love him but this night we had a disaggrement and he said he would end the r.ship if i dont start going to church every sunday and mid week (even when am busy with work)

Please matured advice needed.
Why will going to Church be big issue for you. I know lot of girls that will happy go to Church because their man says so. they are long over due for marriage. You don't know what you have. The fact that he is a church person, means that it will save you the headache of monitoring him if he is double dating. at least you have a man that love God, that means he is not the double dating type. I may wrong though
Re: Relationship And Religion by saintvc(m): 12:05am On May 06, 2019
your major concern should be that he would spend more time with church than with you.....poor sexual life

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Failed Dreams / Please What Does It Means To See One's Enemy Pregnant In The Dream / Deeper Life Church Suspends Couple’s Marriage For Eating Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.