Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion (3040 Views)

What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? / Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Workch: 6:44am On Jul 08, 2021
This is a bitter pill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Duru9(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2021
True
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Ppogbae: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2021
This is fake. There's no transcript of him saying this. If this is true, I ask that you include the accompanying speech where this was mentioned.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Techguy96(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2021
He didn't say this sha but the words are true. The black man is lost.
He has no history, culture n religion of his own. He has adopted the history culture and religion of his master, there's no hope for the black man unless he changes his Way's, go back to his root n learn who he is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Techguy96(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2021
Ppogbae:
This is fake. There's no transcript of him saying this. If this is true, I ask that you include the accompanying speech where this was mentioned.
He didn't say so of course, but the word's are true

2 Likes

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by doggedfighter(f): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2021
Truer words have never been said.

Whoever said it not withstanding.

1 Like

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by doggedfighter(f): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Techguy96:
He didn't say this sha but the words are true. The black man is lost.
He has no history, culture n religion of his own. He has adopted the history culture and religion of his master, there's no hope for the black man unless he changes his Way's, go back to his root n learn who his is.

I couldn't have said it any better.
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by paxonel(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2021
ABSOLUTELY TRUE
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by jantman(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2021
@Workch

During sickness the faculty of taste in the tongue is interfered with, and during that time, however tasty the food given to the sick person may be, it has an ill taste to him. In just the same way sin interferes with the taste for spiritual things. Under such circumstances My Word and service and My presence lost their attraction to the sinner

I decide to answer your ignorance with the word above ( the voice of the Lord)

1 Like

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Workch: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
jantman:
@Workch

During sickness the faculty of taste in the tongue is interfered with, and during that time, however tasty the food given to the sick person may be, it has an ill taste to him. In just the same way sin interferes with the taste for spiritual things. Under such circumstances My Word and service and My presence lost their attraction to the sinner

I decide to answer your ignorance with the word above ( the voice of the Lord)

sometimes I think you have to be utterly brainless to become a Christian. What has this you posted got to do with the topic and what kind of laughable logic is that?

3 Likes

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by jantman(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Workch:
sometimes I think you have to be utterly brainless to become a Christian. What has this you posted got to do with the topic and what kind of laughable logic is that?

You shared a photo of China leader of his mocking speech about we africans right?

Chinese people worship Budha, a dead god. The very Chinese president Xi Jinping who you portrait to be mocking we Africans and our faith is a worshiper of the dead Budha

Who is budha?

Budha is a demi god, he is a son of an evil spirit who copulate with a virgin girl in one of the concrate mountain of the himalayas, budha became one of the ocultic grand master and teacher and founder of budhism, he never thought about the One And Only True God.

We Africans, we are religious and acknowledge and worship the living Jesus, the one who spoke the universe into existence

Your intention of creating such thread is to mock we Africans for being too spiritual.

I tried to used the words above to tell you that sin has wrap your entire nature and makes you and Xi Jinping a fool. I will be more foolish if I continue to answer an ignorant fool like you over Xi Jinping foolish comment

1 Like

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Workch: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
jantman:

You shared a photo of China leader of his mocking speech about we africans right?

Chinese people worship Budha. The very Chinese president Xi Jinping who you portrait to be mocking we Africans and our faith is a worshiper of Budha

Who is budha?

Budha is a demi god, he is a son of an evil spirit who copulate with a virgin girl in one of the concrate mountain of the himalayas, budha became one of the ocultic grand master and teacher and founder of budhism, he never thought about the One And Only Try God.

We Africans, we are religious and acknowledge the living Christ

Your intention of creating such thread is to mock we Africans for being too spiritual.

I tried to used the words above to tell you that sin has wrap your entire nature and makes you and Xi Jinping a fool. I will be more foolish if I continue to answer an ignorant fool like you over Xi Jinping comment

Educate yourself, Chinese people are largely atheists. Buddhism is a religion from India that spilled into China and it doesn’t even serve a supernatural god.

Christians are ignorant people, only know how to pay offerings, get scammed and pay tithes. Your comment still doesn’t have anything to do with whether the statement is true or not. Just brainless and irrational points

1 Like

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Techguy96(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
jantman:

Chinese people worship Budha. The very Chinese president Xi Jinping who you portrait to be mocking we Africans and our faith is a worshiper of Budha

Who is budha?

Budha is a demi god, he is a son of an evil spirit who copulate with a virgin girl in one of the concrate mountain of the himalayas, budha became one of the ocultic grand master and teacher and founder of budhism, he never thought about the One And Only Try God.

We Africans, we are religious and acknowledge the living Christ

I tried to used the words above to tell you that sin has wrap your entire nature and makes you and Xi Jinping a fool. I will be more foolish if I continue to answer an ignorant fool like you over Xi Jinping comment

This is not true, for u to join the communist party in China, u have to be an atheist. All politicians in China are atheist.
40 percent of Chinese are atheist.

1 Like

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Ppogbae: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Techguy96:

He didn't say so of course, but the word's are true

Agreed
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by jantman(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Techguy96:

This is not true, for u to join the communist party in China, u have to be an atheist. All politicians in China are atheist.
40 percent of Chinese are atheist.

I lauuuuuugggghhhh

Imagine the Evil one; Satan owns a communist leadership) party, and for you to join this part, you must agree to the terms and condition that denies the existence of the blessed creator who brought for creation and gave life to men and angels

I laugh because Satan hold over some humans is very strong, that is why it is called (Stronghold) and bondage

Only the dumbest fools, says that there is no God.

1 Like

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Techguy96(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
jantman:

I lauuuuuugggghhhh

Imagine the Evil one; Satan owns a communist leadership) party, and for you to join this part, you must agree to the terms and condition that denies the existence of the blessed creator who brought for creation and gave life to men and angels

I laugh because Satan hold over some humans is very strong, that is why it is called (Stronghold) and bondage

Only the dumbest fools, says that there is no God.

Well I would rather be in a satanist country like china than ur shithole Nigeria.
And yes, theres no God.

Insult me all u like, it doesn't change the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by CodeTemplar: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Same religion nikolas Tesla and Michael Faraday practiced and even China are still building upon their works.

1 Like

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Workch: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Same religion nikolas Tesla and Michael Faraday practiced and even China are still building upon their works.
Weak argument.
You have decided to be mentally weak and not understand the post
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by hupernikao: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Workch:

I have seen people who hold same ideology as yours who also have displayed highest level of stupidity yet to be seen in a Christian. I guess stupidity has no religion or tribe. Or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by hupernikao: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Workch:
Educate yourself, Chinese people are largely atheists. Buddhism is a religion from India that spilled into China and it doesn’t even serve a supernatural god.

Christians are ignorant people, only know how to pay offerings, get scammed and pay tithes. Your comment still doesn’t have anything to do with whether the statement is true or not. Just brainless and irrational points

This your statement put you within the scope of your description of a Christian. Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge, but yet that is what you have used all through your post here.

1 Like

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by CodeTemplar: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Workch:
Weak argument.
You have decided to be mentally weak and not understand the post
overwhelmed by the message he attacks the messenger.

1 Like

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Workch: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
CodeTemplar:
overwhelmed by the message he attacks the messenger.
You? A messenger?
Someone who derailed the topic
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Workch: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
hupernikao:

This your statement put you within the scope of your description of a Christian. Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge, but yet that is what you have used all through your post here.
Its practically impossible to think that one don’t have to be an irredeemable idiot to believe that an animal could lure a woman into eating a fruit.

It’s unthinkable, ridiculous and grossly irrational. It has never been recorded except from the book of lies, Bible. And Christians think that’s whAt their ancestors did.
A lot ridiculous things you guys believe that outside of religion would be laughable even to a simpleton.
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by Workch: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
hupernikao:

I have seen people who hold same ideology as yours who also have displayed highest level of stupidity yet to be seen in a Christian. I guess stupidity has no religion or tribe. Or what do you think?
The most stupid thing to ever believe is that your skydaddy loves you unconditionally but he will send you to hell if you don’t love him back.

I wonder how Christians breath with how much they are choked with stupidity and irrationality.
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by jantman(m): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Techguy96:

Well I would rather be in a satanist country like china than ur shithole Nigeria.
And yes, theres no God.

Insult me all u like, it doesn't change the truth.

OK
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53am On Jul 10, 2021
He could say such because his parents survived the massacre that lasted for decades in China over religion!
The Chinese fought lots of battle both within and with other nations to keep their culture and traditions but the African never fought such battles rather our people are concerned with self pleasure and pursuit of material possessions.
The Chinese fought to keep their system of government (Communism) but Africans embraced Capitalism which promotes selfishness in our society.
We can solve 99% of the problems we have here in Africa if we can adopt a system of government hidden from the face of all humans:

EQUITY!

All civil servants from the president to the street cleaners should earn equal wage and treated equally after all they're all civil servants.
Let's try this and see if religion can hinder our progress, but most people will disagree.
Why?
They'll like to rate people with western education higher than the craftman in civil service forgetting that when people are pushed to the wall they'll device other means of cheating like false religion! smiley

1 Like

Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by pafo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
jantman:

Chinese people worship Budha, a dead god. The very Chinese president Xi Jinping who you portrait to be mocking we Africans and our faith is a worshiper of the dead Budha

Who is budha?

Budha is a demi god, he is a son of an evil spirit who copulate with a virgin girl in one of the concrate mountain of the himalayas, budha became one of the ocultic grand master and teacher and founder of budhism, he never thought about the One And Only True God.

We Africans, we are religious and acknowledge and worship the living Jesus, the one who spoke the universe into existence

I tried to used the words above to tell you that sin has wrap your entire nature and makes you and Xi Jinping a fool. I will be more foolish if I continue to answer an ignorant fool like you over Xi Jinping foolish comment

Guy you need to wash your head. Na fufu full there. You know nothing about anything.
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by engrtee(f): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
jantman:

Who is budha?

Shut up . You don't know Budha. And Budha is of Indian origin not Chinese. Most budhist are persecuted in China. Get your fact right
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by oteneaaron(m): 2:41am On Jan 29, 2022
jantman:

Who is budha?

Ta!

Don't say what you don't know.

You have no idea about who you truly are.

They gave us the bible and told us to close our eyes and pray.

And while we were doing that, they took our land and our true essence.

Your fore-fathers built the pyramids of Egypt.

Your fore-fathers built the great walls of Benin.

Go and do some research on the true origins of Christianity and every other Abrahamic religion.

Until you realize who you really are, cognitive dissonance and indoctrination is going to keep you in the dark.

Open Your Eyes and know who you truly are!
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44am On Jan 29, 2022
oteneaaron:

Ta!
Don't say what you don't know.
You have no idea about who you truly are.
They gave us the bible and told us to close our eyes and pray.
And while we were doing that, they took our land and our true essence.
Your fore-fathers built the pyramids of Egypt.
Your fore-fathers built the great walls of Benin.
Go and do some research on the true origins of Christianity and every other Abrahamic religion.
Until you realize who you really are, cognitive dissonance and indoctrination is going to keep you in the dark.
Open Your Eyes and know who you truly are!

No wonder you can't be in the midst of God's people. Psalms 24:3-4 smiley
So RACISM flow in your veins like this! cheesy
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by oteneaaron(m): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wonder you can't be in the midst of God's people. Psalms 24:3-4 smiley
So RACISM flow in your veins like this! cheesy

Lol.

You ignorance is a case study!

You call me racist for stating the truth about religion?

Do your research and take a trip down history's corner.

Where do you think the Bible came from?

Where do you think the Abrahamic (Judaism, Islam and Christianity) religions came from?

Or is it a lie that our fore-fathers thousands of years before any of these religions, built the Great Pyramid(s) of Egypt and the Great Wall of Benin?

Where do you think every thing we do today came from? -

Mathematics, Algebra, even the true father of medicine is not Hippocrates, but IMHOTEP a black African like you from Egypt.

Do you know that Pythagoras had to wait for 20 years before he was given admission to be initiated into the hidden mysteries of Egypt thousands of years ago?

He had to wait for 20 years before our fore-fathers agreed to teach him - where do you think he learned geometry from?

Do your research, and you will know who you truly are.
Re: President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Black RACIST! cheesy

oteneaaron:

Lol.
You ignorance is a case study!
You call me racist for stating the truth about religion?
Do your research and take a trip down history's corner.
Where do you think the Bible came from?
Where do you think the Abrahamic (Judaism, Islam and Christianity) religions came from?
Or is it a lie that our fore-fathers thousands of years before any of these religions, built the Great Pyramid(s) of Egypt and the Great Wall of Benin?
Where do you think every thing we do today came from? -
Mathematics, Algebra, even the true father of medicine is not Hippocrates, but IMHOTEP a black African like you from Egypt.
Do you know that Pythagoras had to wait for 20 years before he was given admission to be initiated into the hidden mysteries of Egypt thousands of years ago?
He had to wait for 20 years before our fore-fathers agreed to teach him - where do you think he learned geometry from?
Do your research, and you will know who you truly are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret Rapture Notion Is Unbiblical! / What Does God Do Exactly ? / SEX SCANDAL: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Finally Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.