Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma (27053 Views)

Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by danieljoel759: 12:49am On May 06, 2019
The famous Nigerian Singer, Davido has shared new beautiful photo with his girlfriend, Chioma on his official page.

He captioned the photo "Dey ur dey !!!! ITS BILLIONS OVER HERE ���‍♂️�"

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/davido-shares-new-beautiful-photo-with.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by TANID(m): 12:53am On May 06, 2019
F.T.C grin

They're So Cute Together

Were Are You Victorian Long Time
We Really Miss You Ma

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by Bluezy13(m): 2:32am On May 06, 2019
Why is he strangling her ??

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by xedyl(m): 5:32am On May 06, 2019
Listening to "What This b*tches want from a niqqa" by DMX cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by Nobody: 6:09am On May 06, 2019
They should just get married

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by mrgraphics01: 6:12am On May 06, 2019
very cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by Nobody: 7:30am On May 06, 2019
mrgraphics01:
very cute
Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by GistMeMore: 7:49am On May 06, 2019
cool
Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by dangotesmummy: 7:58am On May 06, 2019
Shey obo eleyi otilana tofijepe gbogbo igba ni davido ndo lofe lofo.eyi motor assurance, ari,eyi oyun koni.kilon wan nbaka.kakabe ounje ati obo ofe lonfundavido.ofemejope aunty chioma FEMA fobo e shey investment ki davido lefe

And by the way nitori awon fans davido at I chioma.public service announcement teba fe slide into mentions mi ejo ejekoriyin pe.efi oripipe quote mi.tinba as much as ri anything tofe jomo ebu nikan lasan.eyin na moiru eyan ti sambarry je.iya adeshewa fun ra e.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by VulgarLee(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2019
Goal
Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by SEONaijaExpert: 8:51am On May 06, 2019
I'm yet to see the Chef Chi cooking show that Davido signed for Chioma.

I heard that too was billions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2019
Love is sweet o, when money enter love is sweeter cheesy
#RelationshipGoal

Stop wasting your time in the name of dating when you are still broke. Hustle, make small $$ and get yourself one boo
If you need a business website, mention me. It's very affordable and delivery in 48 hours
Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by PUSSYBOY2: 8:52am On May 06, 2019
Davido has use his big heavy dick to scatter this girl pusssy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by Nobody: 8:52am On May 06, 2019
This one is turning into a sex doll for Davido

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by Aphroditee(f): 8:53am On May 06, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by Nobody: 8:53am On May 06, 2019
Chioma luvs Ur billions, luvs my cork grin
Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by MobilityExpress: 8:53am On May 06, 2019
Till today this Chioma girl has never driven that assurance Porsche once. Or has anyone seen her driving or been driven inside it? grin Only God's assurance is assured grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by adonismuller(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2019
I like the new slang " dey ur dey" I guess that's his next single!

Btw, I have noticed Atiku has lost many followers since he lost the election....
Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by Originakalokalo(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2019
These are serious statements. Ponder on them...

For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Accept Jesus and live.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by Nobody: 8:55am On May 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Till today this Chioma girl has never driven that assurance Porsche once. Or has anyone seen her driving or been driven inside it? grin Only God's assurance is assured grin
grin
Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by Nobody: 8:55am On May 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Shey obo eleyi otilana tofijepe gbogbo igba ni davido ndo lofe lofo.eyi motor assurance, ari,eyi oyun koni.kilon wan nbaka.kakabe ounje ati obo ofe lonfundavido.ofemejope aunty chioma FEMA fobo e shey investment ki davido lefe

And by the way nitori awon fans davido at I chioma.public service announcement teba fe slide into mentions mi ejo ejekoriyin pe.efi oripipe quote mi.tinba as much as ri anything tofe jomo ebu nikan lasan.eyin na moiru eyan ti sambarry je.iya adeshewa fun ra e.
do you think you are in ibadan??

11 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by Richmondofficia(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2019
some ladies will keep dreaming to become davido's wife or girlfriend till their future husband Waka pass them
#DeyYourDey

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by Upton: 8:58am On May 06, 2019
This one's career is now celebrity girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by jaxxy(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2019
Lol Davido
Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by vibbb: 9:10am On May 06, 2019
Is that stretch mark on her knee side ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:16am On May 06, 2019
Abeg check well if na 40 seconds man or 2 hours man be Davido o! Abeg make nobody come blow our ear again o!

And to those who claimed they warn Igbo girls to stay away from Yoruba guys for they don't make good husbands Abeg make una come warn this one well before dem break Internet again o!
Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:19am On May 06, 2019
NewBea:

grin

She dey see all these now but she still stay, later she go come break Internet
Re: Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma by sexyking1: 9:20am On May 06, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
Davido has use his big heavy dick to scatter this girl pusssy
Dat small pencil southwest people dey get Na thing? My dear come east cos see propeller. Dats why southwesterners dey rush us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jnr Pope Releases African Inspired Engagement Pics / Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money / Olakunle Churchill Received By Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Ahead Of Peaceful Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.