Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Change Of DOB On International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Change Of DOB On International Passport (1060 Views)

NCAA Extends Ban On International Flights Till October / Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport / Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of DOB On International Passport by sKeetz(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2019
I got my passport in 2013. I discovered an error on the date of birth but the agent that helped me do it said it didnt matter. I have travelled out twice and even renewed it.

Fastforward to 2019 and I am relocating abroad permanently. I need all my documents to tally. Can this change be done? If anyone has done it here please advise me on the steps to take. Thank you.

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Change Of DOB On International Passport by budaatum: 1:10pm On May 06, 2019
Mine has wrong place of birth on it. I had no problems using it until my last trip when it was noticed at checkout that my place of birth didn't match. Would love to know how to change it.
Re: Change Of DOB On International Passport by rs172(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2019
sKeetz:

My school certificates(waec +degree) all have my real date of birth. I'm afraid it might raise a red flag if I ever want to further my education which I intend doing as soon as I get settled. Is there a way around this?

Abuja, the immigration headquarters is where it can be done.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Change Of DOB On International Passport by rickt: 5:56pm On May 08, 2019
sKeetz:

My school certificates(waec +degree) all have my real date of birth. I'm afraid it might raise a red flag if I ever want to further my education which I intend doing as soon as I get settled. Is there a way around this?
It's really a complex situation. It's the date of birth on your school certificates same with your birth certificate?
Re: Change Of DOB On International Passport by sKeetz(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2019
rickt:
It's really a complex situation. It's the date of on your school certificates same with your birth certificate?

Yes it is sir.
Re: Change Of DOB On International Passport by hfc80: 5:57am On May 09, 2019
meself am in side this kind of situation though have been living abroad for the past 6 yrs and I will like the DOB on my international passport tally with my certificates
Re: Change Of DOB On International Passport by rickt: 10:59am On May 09, 2019
sKeetz:

Yes it is sir.
Just go to the immigration office closest to you. They'll let you know if it can be changed or not.
Re: Change Of DOB On International Passport by sKeetz(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2019
rickt:
Just go to the immigration office closest to you. They'll let you know if it can be changed or not.

Ok, thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Ghana Or Any African Country By ROAD. / Nursing Profession in Canada: Is It Worth The Hype? / Yankari Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.