Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. (8753 Views)

If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by tintingz(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

What you read. After reading that you didnt think? Playing safe.
Sigh, do you even make sense?

I said Deists don't believe in supernatural, I was expecting a meaningful response instead a dumb one.

It is thrash if it is not fact. Keep your bullshiiit
My goodness!

How about you sponsor trip so that I can showcase this in US?
No, let's do it here in Nigeria first before you disgrace your juju people in abroad.

And you just heard about Randi, that is why you're brandishing the wiki link over and over again. If you have taken your little time to read content on the link you would discover the challenge has been terminated since 2015. You just showcase you are a pathetic fool.
The challenge was on since 1964 and terminated in 2015 when no one was able to successfully demonstrate their juju powers!

Gerrara here mehn.

Even if the challenge is still on, you go finance am? The one that is cost friendly, you abandoned it and push for one in US. You are an idiot.
I wish there's an organization that can finance it in Nigeria, all these juju people yansh should be exposed.

I know you idiot will give another excuse.
What excuse??

You tell me.
You said there's ritual in science, why not tell us the rituals in science?

You made the claim now prove your claim.

Your medical doctor call it sickle cell. Lol
Yeap, and they have successfully know what causes it and how to treat and avoid them.

Your witch doctors are ignorant and impotent to know the causes of infants regular death in a particular family instead they call it "abiku" a curse. What nonsense.

Says a coward who is scared of coming out of his hole.
Why must I come to where your juju people will have all advantages to do anything? My security is not even guarantee when their yansh is open.

Tell them to come out from their hole instead.

The solution is found in Ifa, a spiritual source. The solution itself is not spiritual dumbfuccck.

Why can't you take it to the lab?
Ok, the solution is not spiritual, good. That's enough.

We know you are dumb and can't decipher the simplest proverbial message. You always want everything in back and white.
Turning a story into metaphor can distort it truth and honesty, people will start interpreting it to suit their fantasies.

Jesus proverb story in the Bible is not real but a fiction, he's telling them fictional stories to pass his message. That's a different thing.

Orun is heaven. What has heaven got to do with sky?
Orun is heaven and sky they are both above, that's how the ancient Yorubas reason. They believe God resides up in the sky or heaven.

I am a deity. Am I living in the sky? Why are you so dumb?
We are talking about Olorun not you.

Olofin is a title. More like Olorun. And that title also applies to Ooni of Ife.. I mean Olofin. So you see how dull you are?
Olofi is the third manifestation of Olorun, it manifestation is the conduit between Olorun and the people on earth(aye).

From your own view Eledumare has a wife? I have been arguing with an insane person.
Well since Eledumare is same as Olorun, from what I read Olokun is the wife of Olorun which gave birth to Obatala and Odudua. Correct me if I'm wrong.

When did you start having to do with Eledumare? Has he spoken or anyone claim he spoke to them directly? Do you think Olodumare is Yahweh?
No, Olodumare and Yahweh are totally different deities.

For Olofin to be the conduit between Olorun and the people then Olorun still communicate with the people. Wether directly or not, is not the argument.

The whole story is centre on morality duh

I am not a Christian.
I know you're not a Christian.

Alchemy was not abandoned. It is expanded and broadened. It is the foundation on which modern chemistry is built on. You are duh.
Tell me where Alchemy is used in modern chemistry?

Ofcos it's the foundation but not useful.

Pythagoras was
How is Pythagoras a manson? Any proof?

Keep your dullness with you.
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by tintingz(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2019
orisa37:

Ask Pope Francis.
What happen to him?

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by tintingz(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2019
Martinez39:
XxSabrinaxX is really really patient with these people. Do you know that chemical energy is Oduduwa and electrical energy is Eze nwanyi?
And Calcium is Ogun.

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by orisa37: 2:22pm On May 12, 2019
tintingz:
What happen to him?

He has a dossier on Exorcism and adversary Spirits.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Martinez39(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2019
tintingz:
And Calcium is Ogun.
Uranium is Esu. Stay away from Esu. grin
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by tintingz(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2019
orisa37:

He has a dossier on Exorcism and adversary Spirits.
How is this useful in the big picture?
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by LordReed(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2019
Martinez39:
Uranium is Esu. Stay away from Esu. grin

You know, I have a theory that all these people who claim to be juju men have access to radioactive material and use it in the preparation of their juju. Radiation sickness is really terrible and may not be detected by the usual lab tests.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Martinez39(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2019
TheArranger:

I don't know if these spiritualists often hear themselves when they talk. I've just been cracking up reading this thread grin.

Big ups to tintingz & XxSabrinaXx. They're really taking that guy to school Lol.
Back in the days, I used to very patient but I just grew tired. I remember Paxonel, a supposed christian, telling me that witchcraft doesn't exist. How can you claim to be a christian and not believe in witchcraft? He later claimed that according to the bible, God does not answer prayers. He also said that if you earnestly wish for something, then you have prayed. That's prayer to him. Instead of these people to admit that their beliefs are bullcrap, they try to twist and redefine to conform with reality and moral norms which makes them all the more stupid.

A muslim lady, after hearing the part of the quran that says men should scourge their wives, she said, surprisingly, that "scourge" can be interpreted differently and it could mean "to deprive your wife good privileges." So absurd. I wonder if they ever listen to themselves to grasp how ridiculous they sound when they keep twisting and redefining their absurd beliefs to suit obvious realities, scientific truths and moral norms that are contrary to their holy book. They could have just been sincere to simply say that their beliefs are absurd.

2 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by orisa37: 3:29pm On May 12, 2019
tintingz:
How is this useful in the big picture?

You mean you don't know who Any Catholic Pope is in Christendom? They create Christianity. It's their own. And on issues big or small, it will remain their ISSVE ISXTE forever. So all you talkatives on Christianity on Nairaland are just helping Catholics to roast their FISH.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by tintingz(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2019
orisa37:

You mean you don't know who Any Catholic Pope is in Christendom? They create Christianity. It's their own. And on issues big or small, it will remain their ISSVE ISXTE forever. So all you talkatives on Christianity on Nairaland are just helping Catholics to roast their FISH.
I don't have a clue what you're talking about. undecided
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by tintingz(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2019
Martinez39:
Back in the days, I used to very patient but I just grew tired. I remember Paxonel, a supposed christian, telling me that witchcraft doesn't exist. How can you claim to be a christian and not believe in witchcraft? He later claimed that according to the bible, God does not answer prayers. He also said that if you earnestly wish for something, then you have prayed. That's prayer to him. Instead of these people to admit that their beliefs are bullcrap, they try to twist and redefine to conform with reality and moral norms which makes them all the more stupid.

A muslim lady, after hearing the part of the quran that says men should scourge their wives, she said, surprisingly, that "scourge" can be interpreted differently and it could mean "to deprive your wife good privileges." So absurd. I wonder if they ever listen to themselves to grasp how ridiculous they sound when they keep twisting and redefining their absurd beliefs to suit obvious realities, scientific truths and moral norms that are contrary to their holy book. They could have just been sincere to simply say that their beliefs are absurd.
That's it the problem with many modern theists, they twist their scriptures to fit in their imaginations, when they find barbaric practice in their "holy book" they twist it to something else. "Oh it's a metaphor or allegory". What nonsense.

The truth and honesty of the scriptures then fades away.

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by orisa37: 6:34pm On May 12, 2019
tintingz:
I don't have a clue what you're talking about. undecided

I am just saying that you must have Drug for Liver problems before you start eating cockroaches.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by frank317: 8:59pm On May 12, 2019
orisa37:

I am just saying that you must have Drug for Liver problems before you start eating cockroaches.

grin
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by orisa37: 5:41am On May 13, 2019
Religion is a Belief, a Faith.
Atheistism is a Recalcitrance, a Belief too.
Seun is a Creator and not a Recalcitrance.
Catholicism is Christianity and the final Definition of The Word for all Protestantism. Canterbury, The Author of your English Bible agrees.
So don't destroy what you don't create.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

No can do, FOLY! That is my M.O now. And rather than grow horns, i suggest you grow brains. I don't care how you do it!

You've got to be respectful. I don't like it. It makes me hor. nny

XxSabrinaxX:
Beautiful. Took me sheer will to get up off my ass.

Spent time with Mum since it was mother's day yesterday. A toast to womanhood.

XxSabrinaxX:
YOU put yourself in the corner when you brought up Osanyin! The burden of proof is on YOU!

You keep touting an already battered phrase 'onus probandi' because you are a pussi.iey and do not want to bear any responsibility.

What is my claim and what proof are you asking for? The whole point is self explanatory, you are the one here digressing into onus game.

You assert my claim is false, how is it false? Explain it.

Summarily asserting my claims are 'false' put you in the corner. It is now your duty to explain how it is

XxSabrinaxX:
Cc. LordRed, Matinez39, CAPSLOCKE

I must admit you are a lousy woman. Why are you calling on these guys often and often? To come and praise you or something?

XxSabrinaxX:
You people should come abeg. Ayam not understanding what this man is saying. Does he want to kee me with laff? LMAO.

FOLY please
a) Define "Claim"
b) Define "Evidence"
c) Define "Burden Of Proof"

FOLY, perhaps i didn't use the right language, but did you happen to purposely ignore the context in which i made that statement? Probably to justify lifting the burden of your shoulders?

Let me now break it down for you. Watch this:

FOLY: Osanyin is real
XxSabrinax: I don't believe you
FOLY: Come and see for yourself
XxSabrinax: I don't give a damn about your Osanyin. You made an extraordinary claim and the burden is on YOU to prove it. Until you do, your claim is false! I just don't care enough to inconvenience myself to disprove your unproven claim. You have other avenues of proving your claim. Investigation is worthless to ME! I have no duty here.

You have too many problem. First it is an oversight and second, you don't even read and understand probably before jumping into a discussion

a) CLAIM
Assertion; a new statement of something one believes to be the truth, usually when the statement has yet to be verified or without valid evidence provided.

b) EVIDENCE
Facts or observations presented in support of an assertion.

C) BURDEN OF PROOF
onus probandi. The duty of a party in a legal proceeding to prove an assertion of fact; it includes both the burden of production and the burden of persuasion.

a(i) WHAT IS MY CLAIM?

Here is my claim on this thread

Osanyin is the Yoruba God of medicine. And one of it features is that it speaks audibly. However, I have personally dismantled this idol in search of that which speaks inside it. I have not make a single success till date. There are dolls that can talk, but they are equipped with a device that make them talk. The case is different from Osanyin...hence, my ground stand that there are still some unexplainable natural phenomenon which I call supernatural that exist out there.

I only need an atheist to come out. I personally will take you to Osanyin priest and will allow us to inspect it.

The points in the submission above simply are;

i) There is something called Osanyin.
ii) In Yoruba spirituality, Osanyin is known as God of medicine
iii) It has a feature which is 'audible communication'
iv) There is ventriloquy
v) I have investigated source of audio sound from both ventriloquy and Osanyin
vi) Difference between ventriloquy and Osanyin is installation of audio device
vii) Defined Supernatural as unexplainable natural phenomenon
viii) my submission is Osanyin sound is supernaturally sourced
ix) atheist should come and inspect it.

a(ii). WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT

i) Osanyin does not exist
ii) It exist, but a ventriloquy
iii) the claim that I dismantled Osanyin is false
iv) defined supernatural as beyond, transcend and above nature.
v) Cannot inspect Osanyin

a(iiii) WHAT ARE THE LOGICAL FACTS?
i) There is indeed a thing, doll called Osanyin.
ii) Osanyin among the Yorubas is the god of medicine
iii) It can converse audibly.

(the three above facts have been shown to you in a video)

iv) Ventriloquy sounds are either from the ventriloquist or from installed device in the doll.
v) From my inspection, there nothing in it that produce the auido sound.

There is no bogus claim. Infact, there is no claim that is far fetched. We have gone from page one to page six chasing nothing. I assume you just want to axe anything that doesn't that has to do with God or supernatural. My whole claim and request is the source of the sound...

b(i). WHAT IS THE EVIDENCE?

i) A video link on here has proven Osanyin exist and capable of talking.

c(i). WHO BEARS THE BURDEN OF PROOF?

From the claim in quote above, and the analysis above, I didn't make any bogus claim or assertion that is positive. And even if there are claims, they have been proven to be truth. It annoys to go into an endless circle without any cogent reasons. This has proven that you so called atheists are pack of hyenas who have lost patience and intellectual capacity to debate issues with brilliancy.

I simply called for an 'inspection' of Osanyin sounds and maybe you or intellectual lazy brats could justify it is sourced from an installed device or the priest. You have all made excuses and declined that offer.

Maybe you should read more about burden of proof.

There is a thing called Osanyin, it can talk.

Me: The sound is not from an installed device or priest. It is definitely supernatural source.

You: It is a Ventriloquy, simple natural. (turn around again), it doesn't exist.

Me: I had dismantled Osanyin and found nothing inside.

You: (nothing reasonable to say)

Me: ok come and inspect it before you make any further thing.

You: it is fake, your claim are false, it does exist.

Since you think you don't need to inspect Osanyin and could make a positive assertions, you will have to prove your assertions are correct.

XxSabrinaxX:
I don't know where you get this idea that i'm interested in your stories. To save people from being misled by your sense of reasoning: that's my sole purpose here!

Save who? Is it with this directionless argument?

XxSabrinaxX:
SMDH!

I'm not talking of the figurine, mister. I'm talking of the deity itself! Afterall, isn't the figurine supposedly the device the deity apparently uses to interact with reality?

The figurine is simply an instrument. A chunk (wasted) of wood. The supernatural source is what you're calling Osanyin!

Wtf!!!

So if a bank atm is not powered on, does it stop it from been an atm machine?

Cut the crap, Osanyin is the name of the doll. The features and ability is another thing entirely.

You are lost and confused

XxSabrinaxX:
My goodness!

It was scam? LOL grin

You obviously didn't read jackshit about the challenge if you think so. What sad excuse didn't those participants give to justify their failure?

a) it wasn't fair? The test conditions were to be agreed upon by the participants: demonstrate your claimed ability under controlled conditions that preclude cheating that beat significant odds. It was stacked towards demonstrating the truth!

b) Their magic powers don't work around non-believers? When Randi had neutral observers he knew he could trust to follow agreed protocols and he used them?

c) Test conditions stopping their powers from working? Apparently, not allowing cheating caused their powers to vanish!

d) the money didn't exist or they didn't do it for the money?....

LOL. And what of supposed psychic Sylvia Brown who claimed she didn't know how to contact Randi? Imagine that!

I don't need to waste time on a dead challenge.

XxSabrinaxX:
FOLY please zip it & take several seats!

The rest of your post here is useless and i won't bother myself that. But i will say, once again, just to drill it into that concrete brain of yours: I have the right to dismiss any extraordinary claim as false until proven otherwise by the proposer of said claim!

You are nothing but a lousy rabble rouser who throws thousands word without any meaningful contents. And your pack of hyenas which you call haven't done you any good than to contradict you and makes baseless tantrum. Your attempts at distorting my submission are even warped. Nothing in your counter attack has been logical or coherent. All noise with no substance.

If you have dismissed or disagreed with my claims, I wouldn't have bothered you. But when you claim they are false, you are making a positive assertion and the onus is on you to prove I am wrong and you are right.

What have you proven so far?

How have you proven anything without Firstly inspecting Osanyin.

Will I ever accept anything you claim without inspecting the subject?

2 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 9:29am On May 13, 2019
Bwahahahahaaa!! I love this. Hi eye don red cheesy

Don't hold back!...

FOLYKAZE:

You've got to be respectful. I don't like it. It makes me hor. nny
Pity. You must not be familiar with this moniker if you mistake my friendly banter for disrepect! You've got a lot to learn about Sab.

And please take care of your konji any means you usually can. I give no damns.

You assert my claim is false, how is it false? Explain it.

Summarily asserting my claims are 'false' put you in the corner. It is now your duty to explain how it is
Your claim is false and/or unfalsified, watery, baseless, irrelevant, useless, unnecessary, of no point and of no importance until you have proven your claim! Do you know what it means to disprove?. Even if i choose to investigate and your premises are true, it still doesn't prove your claim that the source is supernatural. I'd be wasting my time because you have yet to demonstrate how the proposed event is supernatural in nature. Your claim is that there's a supernatural cause and you are yet to falsify this! How do you DISPROVE an UNPROVEN claim? Please go ahead, i'm all ears...

I must admit you are a lousy woman. Why are you calling on these guys often and often? To come and praise you or something?
Don't worry about my buddies! You need to worry about your incompetency & the sad state of your arguments!

You have too many problem. First it is an oversight and second, you don't even read and understand probably before jumping into a discussion
Kettle-blackism & psychological projection

Cc. Budaatum

If anything, at least you know what those terms i asked you to define imply. I was afraid you didn't. Now let's see what next you say next.....

a(ii). WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT
i) Osanyin does not exist
I haven't ruled out the possibility yet, FOLYKAZE. However, You have to
a) PROVE your assertion that the source of the voice is supernatural in nature, which as i've explained is going to be a nigh impossible, and,
b) Prove that the source is Osanyin. For all we know, that voice has another entirely "supernatural" source

ii) It exist, but a ventriloquy
iii) the claim that I dismantled Osanyin is false
It is important that you know who you are engaging in discourse, sir. I'm not tintingz. The two points highlighted above commit the strawman fallacy because at no point, in the exchange between you and i, did i assert those points.

iv) defined supernatural as beyond, transcend and above nature.
Indeed i did. And i explained why.

v) Don't care to inspect Osanyin
Corrected that for you.
"Cannot" implies impossibility. I could inspect if i want to. However, i'm apathetic to your claim.

I simply called for an 'inspection' of Osanyin sounds and maybe you or intellectual lazy brats could justify it is sourced from an installed device or the priest. You have all made excuses and declined that offer
Man, you just love running in zig zags, huh? Your head is so far up your ass, you can see the intenstines manufacture the shit literally spewing out of your mouth. Why don't you accept tintingz's proposal to demonstrate your Osanyin on a neutral ground with neutral observers? What is your excuse? Are you confused?

Save who? Is it with this directionless argument?
The argument is quite simple actually. But you're so dense and you can't see that because the light of truth bends round you!

Wtf!!!

So if a bank atm is not powered on, does it stop it from been an atm machine?

Cut the crap, Osanyin is the name of the doll. The features and ability is another thing entirely.
a) @bold: False equivalence fallacy. Again.
b) I guess going by your logic, Mary Mother of God, Jesus Christ, Bhudda & a handful of Greek gods now exist because their figurines exist. Do you even know the meaning of the word "exist"?. If i smash the Osanyin figurine, what does it become?
Smashed Osanyin?

Logic is clearly your nemesis in the thread

I don't need to waste time on a dead challenge.
E pain am grin

And i'm sure you'd have been one of the esteemed failures of the challenge grin grin

[s]You are nothing but a lousy rabble rouser who throws thousands word without any meaningful contents.[/s]
[img]https://s1/images/MuttleysGato.gif[/img]

The rantings of a pained man. A mish mash of sound & fury, signifying nothing. Tut, tut...

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man. The end therein is destruction. You're walking on eggshells, sir. Be careful henceforth

The underlined is lifted from the Bible. I'm a very friendly cat, FOLYKAZE, but i hate dishonesty. You mock atheists and call us lazy when you on the other hand have other avenues of proving your claims. You are being dishonest.Be warned

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

SMH

How many fingers am i holding up, FOLYKAZE?

Even if i ignore your disingenous hanky-panky and apply your definition, it still means jackshit!

Know why? Because if something is outside of natural laws, it can't be measured reliably. Which means that any empirical data collected is at best incomplete, rendering it worthless for proving the existence of something. For all we know, what is being observed is part of a completely seperate chain of causality based on laws we are unaware of. What appears as supernatural may in fact simply be natural, we just don't have the ability to determine it as such. Calling it supernatural in that sense is a shameless cop out!

Not to mention that if something doesn't exist within natural law, it is then by definition beyond human comprehension. Even our attempting to measure or observe such a thing would be pointless because it can't be understood by the conventions of rational thought we use to place it within natural law.

Alas, FOLYKAZE, it is still all a big guess. A fantasy! But i know you'll still cry back at me once again cause you can't handle the truth!

FOLY:
my ground stand that there are still some unexplainable natural phenomenon which I call supernatural that exist out there.

The emboldened statement in your and my post. What is the difference?

Before I venture into debating, I have carefully defined my words.

What is your problem for fvck sake?

When you can't provide any scientific explanation for a phenomena, it is supernatural.

Provide it and it turns to natural.

The line that divides (super)natural is scientific explanations.

This is from a dictionary on my phone
Not of the usual; not natural; altered by forces that are not understood fully if at all.

If those forces are understood scientifically, it seize from been supernatural and becomes natural.

At the moment, you can't provide evidence the sound from Osanyin with any scientific information, it is therefore from a supernatural source.

What is it you don't understand?

XxSabrinaxX:

You are starting to sound like a broken record, that skips beats, repeats the same lines & crashes the party.

Take your time to assimilate terminologies. And also view thing objectively without only your myopic lens.

My avocation for Sango existence is based on historical facts and scientific evidence.

Historical evidence buttress there is actually a man that rule Oyo kingdom called Sango

This person mastered the art of manipulating and using lightning and thunder to his own advantage. He uses lightning to strike enemy of the state at will. Hence, the reason people named lightning and thunder according to his name.

What is wrong with that? Nothing. Some scientific terms are named after discoverers.

What Yoruba people call Sango existed and still exist. Lightning and thunder is Sango.

Your issue is you are want to see what is not there. Maybe a literal flying pig. Lol

XxSabrinaxX:

Bless your heart. Sarcasm is your bane, eh?

Won't massage your ego.

XxSabrinaxX:

As you can see from my previous post, i have as a matter of fact, read them extensively. No one has even passed the qualifying pretest which was simpler to set up but could be beaten with good luck. The formal test has never needed to be run and all there is left are the sorry, incoherent excuses the participants, such as yourself, gave.

A dead challenge, not worthy of my time and effort.

XxSabrinaxX:

I don't know if this is supposed to offend me, but right now the only thing offending me is your stubborn gullibility & crass unintelligence

Hahaha....

Appreciate your unrelenting effort at making sense, there is no sense in your thoughts.

XxSabrinaxX:

FOLYKAZE, when are you going to take the hint, huh? I dont give a Flying Unicorn Carrying Kilishi about what your illustrations imply! Stop acting dyslexic; read and understand what i'm saying!

Calm down. Already knew you are lousy. Let reasons speak, not rabble rouser

XxSabrinaxX:

Look, i think reverence and belonging are cute. Very cute. But they are misplaced when directed towards an indifferent reality! For me, revering random objects & things like the universe would be like revering a house. I live in it, and i like living in it, and it has room for all my stuff. That makes it a nice place to be, but i don't revere it.

The emboldened. Are the properly placed when directed toward reality?

There has been no one, not even one in any culture or society that has been found worshipping or revering house. People revere nature.

Let me ask, do you revere money?

Do you revere law?

Do you revere the office of the president?

What about yourself? Your consciousness?

These are practical things which are Gods because they have qualities like Authority, sacredness, worth and great value.

If you at any point revered something or someone, that person or thing becomes a god. Automatically, it exist and become your object of worship.

XxSabrinaxX:

I know humans love to attach meanings to things because of reverence, but it makes no difference! There is no connection we are aware of. It simply exists.

You will surely get there.

First...there is no superficial meaning attached to reverence. The qualities for reverence are AUTHORITY, sacredness, and value.

When these qualities are found anywhere, you automatically make that object your God.

When you acknowledge the worth of anything or anyone, you are worshipping.

Anything or anyone that is been worshipped is your God.

So it not just human things, animals acknowledge AUTHORITY, SACREDNESS AND WORTHY. Bees for example.

What useless connection are you talking about?

God exist..thanks for approving that.

XxSabrinaxX:

Hence,

"Behold the field upon which i grow my fvcks. Lay thine eyes upon it, for it is barren!"
-XxSabrinaxX, May 2019 ©

Another inconsequential rants.

Didn't you just approve there are authorities that is been revered and these object of worship exist?

XxSabrinaxX:

LOL. I'd advise you look away from that mirror to avoid making ironic comments such as these grin grin grin

My advise, take your time and study and understand terminologies before jumping at your gun

XxSabrinaxX:

Indeed it has! And you'll do your penance for subjecting logic to torture like this!

Your logic has been fallacy

XxSabrinaxX:

PS: I'd stop responding to you, but i'd hate to give the viewers the impression that you're making sense. Cause you're not!

Have got you all alone. LordReed is a tenager. Tilting is loose. You are not tactical either way.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by MuttleyLaff: 9:55am On May 13, 2019
Someone who is regularly getting laid wouldn't behave this way, and be resorting to sexual objectification, saying a certain person's mere mentioning of their moniker identifier, sexually arouses the mentioned moniker ID owner or gives the mentioned moniker ID owner, a feeling of sexual excitement

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2019
tintingz:
Sigh, do you even make sense?

I said Deists don't believe in supernatural, I was expecting a meaningful response instead a dumb one.

The uncaused cause, infinite one and other tags there God has transcend time, energy, space nature.

Refer to the definition of supernatural from your madam.

tintingz:
My goodness!

No, let's do it here in Nigeria first before you disgrace your juju people in abroad.

You refused to accept my offer to inspect. You coward have no say

tintingz:
The challenge was on since 1964 and terminated in 2015 when no one was able to successfully demonstrate their juju powers!

Inconsequential. It is a dead challenge. Come with something alive.

tintingz:
Gerrara here mehn.

I wish there's an organization that can finance it in Nigeria, all these juju people yansh should be exposed.

You always wish. How old are you? 16?

You dont make enough money that will enable you to travel?

Please shut up you idiot.

tintingz:
You said there's ritual in science, why not tell us the rituals in science?

You made the claim now prove your claim.

Read the conversation again you idiot.

tintingz:
Yeap, and they have successfully know what causes it and how to treat and avoid them.

Your witch doctors are ignorant and impotent to know the causes of infants regular death in a particular family instead they call it "abiku" a curse. What nonsense.

Have you heard names like Kokumo, Duro, Okuta, Olebo, etc.

These are names that prove abiku issues has been solved.

How would you solve sickle cell?

tintingz:
Why must I come to where your juju people will have all advantages to do anything? My security is not even guarantee when their yansh is open.

Here is the excuse. Swerve abeg

tintingz:
Tell them to come out from their hole instead.

Yawn

tintingz:
Turning a story into metaphor can distort it truth and honesty, people will start interpreting it to suit their fantasies.

Esoteric messages keep info secret.

tintingz:
Jesus proverb story in the Bible is not real but a fiction, he's telling them fictional stories to pass his message. That's a different thing.

You are too dull.

How could you expect proverbial messages to be real literally?

tintingz:
Orun is heaven and sky they are both above, that's how the ancient Yorubas reason. They believe God resides up in the sky or heaven.

Sky is ofurufu dumfvck!!!

tintingz:
We are talking about Olorun not you.

We are both God.

tintingz:
Olofi is the third manifestation of Olorun, it manifestation is the conduit between Olorun and the people on earth(aye).

Olofin mean the owner of law. It is a rank in Ife that belongs to Ooni

tintingz:
Well since Eledumare is same as Olorun, from what I read Olokun is the wife of Olorun which gave birth to Obatala and Odudua. Correct me if I'm wrong.

There is nothing to correct. You read nonsense.

Obatala and Oduduwa gave birth to Yemoja.

Yemoja and Aginju gave birth to Orungan

Orungan had sex with Yemoja which seed are Olokun, Aje, Osoosi, Oya, oko and dada

Yemoja is the simply is water
Olokun is salty water
Osun is fresh water
Oya is water vapour.

Now put the dot together.

tintingz:
No, Olodumare and Yahweh are totally different deities.

For Olofin to be the conduit between Olorun and the people then Olorun still communicate with the people. Wether directly or not, is not the argument.

I know you're not a Christian.

Yawn

tintingz:
Tell me where Alchemy is used in modern chemistry?

Ofcos it's the foundation but not useful.

Don't ask me to tell you. Go and read

tintingz:
How is Pythagoras a manson? Any proof?

Lol

He was in Egypt learning mathematics in a temple.

Is temple a school?
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by LordReed(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Have got you all alone. LordReed is a tenager. Tilting is loose. You are not tactical either way.

I'd rather be a teenager than be an old fart who believes nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Someone who is regularly getting laid wouldn't behave this way, and be resorting to sexual objectification, saying a certain person's mere mentioning of their moniker identifier, sexually arouses the mentioned moniker ID owner or gives the mentioned moniker ID owner, a feeling of sexual excitement

Lol.

Sup dude?
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2019
LordReed:

I'd rather be a teenager than be an old fart who believes nonsense.
Go and do some reading. That is what you need
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by MuttleyLaff: 10:30am On May 13, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
Lol.
Sup dude?
Aboru Aboye Abosise. May you be in heaven a full half hour before the devil realises you're dead.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by LordReed(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Go and do some reading. That is what you need

Take your own advice. I gave you an assignment, have you done it yet? Meanwhile, look up ventriloquy and show us where they install audio devices in the dolls.

4 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Aboru Aboye Abosise. May you be in heaven a full half hour before the devil realises you're dead.

Well there are no heaven (in the sense of Christians), no devil and no death in Yoruba spirituality...

We have Orun, Spiritual realm which contrast with physical realm.

We have no satan, adversary or enemy of God

Death is transition. Ever heard this song, baba o ku, ile lo lo tarara. Meaning baba isn't dead, he went straight home.

Is Yoruba spirituality not beautiful? Don't you just love the philosophy?
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by MuttleyLaff: 10:49am On May 13, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
Well there are no heaven (in the sense of Christians), no devil and no death in Yoruba spirituality...

We have Orun, Spiritual realm which contrast with physical realm.

We have no satan, adversary or enemy of God

Death is transition. Ever heard this song, baba o ku, ile lo lo tarara. Meaning baba isn't dead, he went straight home.

Is Yoruba spirituality not beautiful? Don't you just love the philosophy?
"Anu ati imọ" (i.e. meaning mercy and knowledge).
Jesus too said Lazarus was sleeping and not dead.
Yeah, it is beautiful and I do love philosophy. No wonder the Prof, may her soul rest in perfect peace, said Orunmila is as great, if not greater than the Greek father of philosophy Socrates. I think Orunmila's philosophy is superior to Socrates'

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:16am On May 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Anu ati imọ" (i.e. meaning mercy and knowledge).
Jesus too said Lazarus was sleeping and not dead.
Yeah, it is beautiful and I do love philosophy. No wonder the Prof, may her soul rest in perfect peace, said Orunmila is as great, if not greater than the Greek father of philosophy Socrates. I think Orunmila's philosophy is superior to Socrates'

One of the praises of the Orunmila; baba kerekere finu s'ogbon

Sleep no be death o. When one is dead, bible noted that the body decompose and return to earth, while the spirit returns to God. Eru fun eru, iyepe fun yepe.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by MuttleyLaff: 11:27am On May 13, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
One of the praises of the Orunmila; baba kerekere finu s'ogbon

Sleep no be death o. When one is dead, bible noted that the body decompose and return to earth, while the spirit returns to God. Eru fun eru, iyepe fun yepe.
Everything you've said is right bar "Sleep no be death o"
The body disintegrates into the sand, as you rightly said, the spirit returns to God again rightly put by you, but the soul, you left out the soul Chief. It's the soul that goes to "sleep", as in being oblivious to all that is happening in the land of the living on earth, but in the "waiting area" pending final settlement

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by budaatum: 11:48am On May 13, 2019
orisa37:
Religion is a Belief, a Faith.
Atheistism is a Recalcitrance, a Belief too.
Seun is a Creator and not a Recalcitrance.
Catholicism is Christianity and the final Definition of The Word for all Protestantism. Canterbury, The Author of your English Bible agrees.
So don't destroy what you don't create.
Not all protestants take their doctrine from Canterbury. Canterbury does not oppose homosexuality anymore (the law of the land prohibits them from so doing), while Nigeria protestants have told Canterbury to go to hell.

Anglican church faces punishment after making history with UK's first same-sex church wedding

Homosexuality and the Anglican Communion

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Everything you've said is right bar "Sleep no be death o"
The body disintegrates into the sand, as you rightly said, the spirit returns to God again rightly put by you, but the soul, you left out the soul Chief. It's the soul that goes to "sleep", as in being oblivious to all that is happening in the land of the living on earth, but in the "waiting area" pending final settlement

At what point did God created the soul according to the bible?

We only have the body and spirit.

I have a document here by JW. It argues that an animated body is the soul. And that it is a not distinctive entity like body or soul.

The argument is approved by someone verses in the Bible where souls are uses in place of head, or living person or individual

Could soul relate to inner self, Ori in Yoruba spirituality. Note, Ori is consciousness.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 13, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

The emboldened statement in your and my post. What is the difference?
A LOT

When you can't provide any scientific explanation for a phenomena, it is supernatural.
It isn't. Go back to my previous posts. Ain't repeating myself

Provide it and it turns to natural
LOL. What?

Cc. Johnydon22

This is from a dictionary on my phone
You should delete that app

At the moment, you can't provide evidence the sound from Osanyin with any scientific information, it is therefore from a supernatural source.
*sigh*

The sad part is i can't agree with you here cos we'll both be wrong!

I'm not even going to repeat myself. Go back to my previous posts.

What is it you don't understand?
No. What is it YOU don't understand? I've been repeating ad nauseum that when something operates outside natural laws, it doesn't necessarily mean supernatural. In fact, we don't know! It could simply be the suspension of natural laws (not necessarily supernatural) or science we cannot yet understand. If you say its supernatural, then investigation is pointless because we verify facts based on natural laws. Thus, we have no way of verifying if its true or false!

Man, you're.... Oh god, i'm restraining myself so as not to mock the living daylights out of you

My avocation for Sango existence is based on historical facts and scientific evidence.

Historical evidence buttress there is actually a man that rule Oyo kingdom called Sango
OK

This person mastered the art of manipulating and using lightning and thunder to his own advantage. He uses lightning to strike enemy of the state at will. Hence, the reason people named lightning and thunder according to his name.

What is wrong with that?
It is anecdotal evidence @bold. Anecdotal evidence proves nothing.

What Yoruba people call Sango existed and still exist. Lightning and thunder is Sango.
This is a non-sequitur fallacy. Even if i accept that Sango had the ability to control lightning, that doesn't make HIM lightning!

Won't massage your ego.
I was just having fun, FOLYKAZE. And you're just killing my vibe

A dead challenge, not worthy of my time and effort.
Bwahahaha! Ee dey pain am grin grin

XxSabrinaxX to FOLYKAZE: Appreciate your unrelenting effort at making sense, there is no sense in your thoughts.

The emboldened. Are the properly placed when directed toward reality?

There has been no one, not even one in any culture or society that has been found worshipping or revering house. People revere nature.

Let me ask, do you revere money?

Do you revere law?

Do you revere the office of the president?

What about yourself? Your consciousness?

These are practical things which are Gods because they have qualities like Authority, sacredness, worth and great value.
Another non-sequitur. Mixed up with special pleading.

If you at any point revered something or someone, that person or thing becomes a god. Automatically, it exist and become your object of worship.
I don't worship money, FOLYKAZE. I spend it. It is vital, sure, but that in NO way makes it a GOD to me.

There is nothing remotely supernatural going on here. Money doesn't fall from the sky. Instead it is printed. All these connections you're trying to make aren't necessary. Like Occam said, the simpler explanations are the ones with more basis in reality. When you hold money in your hand, what do you call it? Money! Besides ALL this is still a false equivalence in the face of our ongoing argument!

[s]You will surely get there.

First...there is no superficial meaning attached to reverence. The qualities for reverence are AUTHORITY, sacredness, and value.

When these qualities are found anywhere, you automatically make that object your God.

When you acknowledge the worth of anything or anyone, you are worshipping.

Anything or anyone that is been worshipped is your God.

So it not just human things, animals acknowledge AUTHORITY, SACREDNESS AND WORTHY. Bees for example.

What useless connection are you talking about?

God exist..thanks for approving that.[/s]
See above please. Time will not permit me to draw out all the logical fallacies from the mess above.

SMH crying for you, sir!

[s]Have got you all alone. LordReed is a tenager. Tilting is loose. You are not tactical either way.[/s]
The babblings of a confused Neanderthal

As you can see i'm going nowhere. I said you will do your penance for your crimes of abuse against logic. Keep cranking out those fallacies and i'll keep exposing them. LOL grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by orisa37: 1:06pm On May 13, 2019
The Septuagint, The Vulgate and The KJV Souls and Bodies don't change. They remain sacrosanct forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Present Your First Fruits / Where Was Jesus (the Christ) Between Age 13-29 / Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, 89years, Take A New Bride (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.