Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. (8744 Views)

If You Know You Are Genius, Pls Come In. / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by NPComplete: 9:58pm On May 07, 2019
Osanyin is the fakest nonsense in the history of fake nonsenses. Anybody using Osanyin as an example should not be taken seriously. That is ventriloquism at its best.
A pastor in a church I once attended used to be a juju man himself and he demonstrated the Osanyin in church one day. That's when I knew that ventriloquism requires exceptional talent.
Fake nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:00pm On May 07, 2019
NPComplete:
Osanyin is the fakest nonsense in the history of fake nonsenses. Anybody using Osanyin as an example should not be taken seriously. That is ventriloquism at its best.
A pastor in a church I once attended used to be a juju man himself and he demonstrated the Osanyin in church one day. That's when I knew that ventriloquism requires exceptional talent.
Fake nonsense.

Come out and disprove it Oga.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by NPComplete: 10:11pm On May 07, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Fake nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2019
NPComplete:

Fake nonsense.

What makes it fake? Have you seen or handled one before? Did you find the device that talk inside?

Why can't you just come out and shame all Osanyin priest worldwide?

Stop your baseless tantrum, come out of your hole. It won't harm you.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by NPComplete: 10:17pm On May 07, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

What makes it fake? Have you seen or handled one before? Did you find the device that talk inside?

Why can't you just come out and shame all Osanyin priest worldwide?

Stop your baseless tantrum, come out of your hole. It won't harm you.

It is very obvious u don't know what ventriloquism means.

If we ask u to prove the fake nonsense now u will start telling us the baba is in one bush and start some long stories to waste my time. I don't have time for fake nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by budaatum: 10:20pm On May 07, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
I have personally dismantled this idol in search of that which speaks inside it.
Why you de lie na? Where please did you dismantle Osanyin? Lol.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2019
NPComplete:

It is very obvious u don't know what ventriloquism means.

If we ask u to prove the fake nonsense now u will start telling us the baba is in one bush and start some long stories to waste my time. I don't have time for fake nonsense.

You are the one making bullshiiit up. I didnt mention where the Baba is located on this thread. The challenge has been up for years. I only added that of Eletu which is recent. I live in Ore, Ondo state. I have met a lot of nairalanders who seek spiritual help and taken them to some Awo. There is no report that I did any harm to them. Your job is to disprove my claim by locating what device speaks i the Osanyin.

I know what ventriloquism and have seen the art before. The artists behind ventriloquism didn't claim any supernatural attributes in their artwork. There case is different from Osayin priest. Just come outof your hole. This is Osayin and Eletu. Come out and disprove it.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by NPComplete: 10:24pm On May 07, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

You are the one making bullshiiit up. I didnt mention where the Baba is located on this thread. The challenge has been up for years. I only added that of Eletu which is recent. I live in Ore, Ondo state. I have met a lot of nairalanders who seek spiritual help and taken them to some Awo. There is no report that I did any harm to them. Your job is to disprove my claim by locating what device speaks i the Osanyin.

I know what ventriloquism and have seen the art before. The artists behind ventriloquism didn't claim any supernatural attributes in their artwork. There case is different from Osayin priest. Just come outof your hole. This is Osayin and Eletu. Come out and disprove it.

Fake nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by budaatum: 10:24pm On May 07, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

What's to disprove? It's not as if you have presented anything credible here! Or are you asking us to take your word that you dismantled Osanyin? You must think we're gullible!

2 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2019
budaatum:

Why you de lie na? Where please did you dismantle Osanyin? Lol.

I came to know of Osanyin when I was a teenager. Our Tenant then is an Osanyin priest and he keeps it in his room. Been a friend to his so who was my age mate, I have access to his room and small corner where he keeps the idol. Out of curiosity, I was ablw to dismantled the idol. It is simple log of wood in human shape. The idol then was calles Bàbà Kékeré.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2019
budaatum:

What's to disprove? It's not as if you have presented anything credible here! Or are you asking us to take your word that you dismantled Osanyin? You must think we're gullible!

Prove the audio is aided by a device in it. Prove the sound is not supernatural. Give natural explanation to where the sound is from, and also that it is fake like you all claim
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2019
NPComplete:

Fake nonsense.
All noise....
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by NPComplete: 10:33pm On May 07, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

I came to know of Osanyin when I was a teenager. Our Tenant then is an Osanyin priest and he keeps it in his room. Been a friend to his so who was my age mate, I have access to his room and small corner where he keeps the idol. Out of curiosity, I was ablw to dismantled the idol. It is simple log of wood in human shape. The idol then was calles Bàbà Kékeré.

Lol. See how this guy dey reason.

So when u were an impressionable teenager, a ventriloquist performed his tricks in front of u and u were mesmerized. Then later after he left, u and ur friend went to grab some of his toys and props and tried to open them to see where the sound was coming from.

And u were sounding as if u did an actual scientific investigation of the matter and the baba was in ur front while u were hearing the sound coming from the Osanyin but couldn't make out where it was coming from.
Hahahaha. U self u be Osanyin. Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2019
NPComplete:

Lol. See how this guy dey reason.

So when u were an impressionable teenager, a ventriloquist performed his tricks in front of u and u were mesmerized. Then later after he left, u and ur friend went to grab some of his toys and props and tried to open them to see where the sound was coming from.

And u were sounding as if u did an actual scientific investigation of the matter and the baba was in ur front while u were hearing the sound coming from the Osanyin but couldn't make out where it was coming from.
Hahahaha. U self u be Osanyin. Lol

Have you seen why I called you all Noise?

Osanyin can talk on it own without the priest presence. I lived with Awo and move around with them for years. You can have a chat with Osanyin....in as much you understand it words (spoken in Yoruba) without the aid of it priest. Just ask him to invoke it and do the talking. That is all.

You dont sit down in your room and expect things to work as you assumed. You have to go out and make it work.

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 07, 2019
NPComplete:
Fake nonsense.

I was about to say this. He should visit YouTube and see two dolls talking, but it is the ventriloquist talking without even moving his or her mouth. It is an exceptional skill.

When the knowledge of a thing is unknown, primitive minds are ready to ascribe it to the supernatural. Pathetic!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Mutuwa(m): 6:02am On May 08, 2019
jumper524:
I was born in Lagos stayed there till after my junior waec ND I never witnessed any of such there. I heard about it once but until I moved to Abuja and started my SS1 I don't have an encounter..
GSS kuje Abuja to be precise where I started my ss1 I witnessed it consistently. There was a particular period when it was happening day in day out. While I could believe that the girls might just be pretending, I can't explain those strength displayed by her and the male voice she was speaking with..
I don't have evidence on this as I believe u might not believe YouTube videos but I already told you how you can witness one yourself..
If the other guy schooled in the north and didn't witness such, then I believe they are very few of them.

And yes it does possess Christain girl but very few, why? I don't know for now.. But do ur research and findings on them you'll know what am saying..

Lemme quote some Northern's on this forum to help us out..

maryam6
Mutuwa
fiizznation
psyqs
arewaboy
carinmom
galadima77
naijagobetter
doublewisdom
Amoto94

The guys mentioned above, plz I'll like you guys to share your real life experience when jinn possess human. I know it happens everywhere in the world but it's occurrence is more in the northern part of the country.
Just for debate sake o...

Good morning.
Your experience with the supernatural is far from being a farce. This things are real and for whatever reason be it atheism or whatever form of belief anyone chooses, it depends on how one is able to tender his evidence and convince another. Yes there exists a supernatural being called Jinns. This is very evident even in the Quran, a book reveled by Allah himself not even his holy prophet himself, 1400 years back. If such a book could aptly have a whole surah on Jinns, then anyone in doubt should keep his doubts for himself.

Like humans the Jinns have a life peculiar to their nomenclature.They eat, drink, sleep, procreate and die as well.The distinctions between them and us humans are enormous and this is why they are referred to as the “supernatural “ and other local parlance aliases like spirit, ghosts, winch grin etc.This is to tell how a populace is aware of their existence.

Exorcism the ability for a jinn to possess the human body and or the process of removing such is an age long wonder.It May look as though one is acting a script but up and till you witness one, you wouldn’t believe what transpires. Like you rightly mentioned awkward things happen when Jinns poses a person ranging from unbelievable super strength, to a female with a baby voice or a Barry tone kind of voice, to have multiple personalities etc.

I have seen a lot and heard a lot of mind blogging things that happens during exorcism. However the one that really got me up and thinking and affirmed my belief was when a nephew of a childhood friend of mine who was just barely 5 years told stories of events and happenings accurately that had occurred many years before he was born. This begun after he told his mom that there are 3 very tall people in white garment before him. when his mom asked further in a joking manner he told her that they were so tall that he can’t see their heads well.He continued after a long silence that uncle this that broke his hands so so and so years, they were the cause, Aunty this that fell at so so and so place and broke a bone they were the cause, what happened to grandpa Bal bla bla they were the cause.The mom couldn’t hold herself afterwards.

If your daughter or Son that was only born in 2015 tells you of events and happenings related to your own grand father whose demise was in the 80’s or 90’s whom he didn’t even know of, tells you accurately of events that occurred with you, his/her aunts and uncles that are way older ,or of events that are deep family secrets, my brother that son/daughter needs exorcism. No one needs to tell you that something beyond human is near to you.This is just a brief of what I know about the supernatural.

Finally Jinns live longer than humans and this is why they are able to tell stories of the past.Some May have the ability to foretell a future event but it all depends on the circumstances.But the almighty knows best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by budaatum: 6:15am On May 08, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Prove the audio is aided by a device in it. Prove the sound is not supernatural. Give natural explanation to where the sound is from, and also that it is fake like you all claim
There's only one explanation and I've given you it. You are lying about dismantling osanyin!

2 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by LordReed(m): 6:25am On May 08, 2019
NPComplete:

No mind the guy. My JSS1 to JSS3 was in the north. In boarding school. Everyday we kept hearing about the mythical Bush Baby that carried lamps and mats around in the night. Didn't see one till I left the north. None of my friends did.

I am sure the OP hasn't seen any either. He is just overstating the frequency of the "supernatural" event.

The unfortunate thing about people like the OP is that they believe sceptics have never traveled out of Lagos before so they can spin any ludicrous story to convince us. The problem is that most times we are more learned and traveled than they are and that's actually the anchor of our scepticism.

Exactly. Our teachers and other staff kept animals so they were constantly moving around the school grounds, sometimes it's a goat bleating or in one bizarre case a dog giving birth. My fellow students would laugh at how scared they were at first till they found out it was just an animal. It was in that school I first experienced sleep paralysis and of course I was told it was "spiritual oppression". I didn't know any better so for a long time I believed that explanation, thank Zeus for Wikipedia that soon opened my eyes to the wider world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:00am On May 08, 2019
budaatum:

There's only one explanation and I've give you it. You are lying about dismantling osanyin!

There is one thing I noticed about you so called atheist and let me tell you. You guys are lilly liver cowards, a silly weakling. This is a feature that separate you fellas from religious people. At least, theist still go beyond their faith seeking knowledge. But you jokers dispute things without providing an alternate explanation.

Christians and Muslims accepted foreign religion, Atheists ain't different, yall would wait for a western scholar to make a claim before you jump on it...

There is no God, no one is disputing as argument for it or against it prove nothing substantial. There is spirit (energy) and some people can manipulate it, you are disputing that....now come out and see it, you crawl into your shell.

Talking Osanyin videos abound on YouTube. You may say the sound was edited so come and see it talk, you but prefer to sit your lazy a.ss in a corner and say gilberish that doesn't make you appear anything less than stupid.

True seeker of truth and enlightenment don't just sit down and wave things away. I personally know how much I spent looking for charm...not to own one but test and see the efficacy myself. Just name it, Christian and Islamic mysticism and the traditional have all been explored.

I won't give you a task or challenge that would harm you. Infact, I will take care of your lodging in any choice hotel in Ore... You might check Jumia travel for that. And also take care of your transport within Ore. The Eletu is there and so is Osanyin. Your choice and step out of been a stupid coward.

This Osanyin challenge has been up for four years now on nairaland. No single atheist has dim it fit to pick it up.

Baba Eletu is there strong and agile. I will pay the service fee. Let us all experiment the efficacy of his gunpowder.

The challenge is up for anyone of you who is brave enough to pick up. The remaining who have nothing but useless and stupid evasive rants will be ignored.

5 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by budaatum: 7:21am On May 08, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

There is one thing I noticed about you so called atheist and let me tell you. You guys are lilly liver cowards, a silly weakling. This is a feature that separate you fellas from religious people. At least, theist still go beyond their faith seeking knowledge. But you jokers dispute things without providing an alternate explanation.
There is no explanation for your lies. And you do not seek knowledge since you promote falsehoods. As to whether I've checked or not you might want to know my credentials. It might enlighten you a bit.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by NPComplete: 8:56am On May 08, 2019
FOLYKAZE:

Have you seen why I called you all Noise?

Osanyin can talk on it own without the priest presence. I lived with Awo and move around with them for years. You can have a chat with Osanyin....in as much you understand it words (spoken in Yoruba) without the aid of it priest. Just ask him to invoke it and do the talking. That is all.

You dont sit down in your room and expect things to work as you assumed. You have to go out and make it work.

Fake nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by NPComplete: 9:00am On May 08, 2019
HenryDion:

I was about to say this. He should visit YouTube and see two dolls talking, but it is the ventriloquist talking without even moving his or her mouth. It is an exceptional skill.

When the knowledge of a thing is unknown, primitive minds are ready to ascribe it to the supernatural. Pathetic!

Are u saying Folykaze is a primitive mind? lol. The guy is lying and telling us all sorts of bullshit and hoping we take his word for it. Lying Osanyin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by jumper524(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2019
budaatum:

There is no explanation for your lies. And you do not seek knowledge since you promote falsehoods. As to whether I've checked or not you might want to know my credentials. It might enlighten you a bit.
ive always respected atheist until today.
I taught you guys are more or better researcher that's why you believe religion or spirituality is all scam. Probably you've found out the obvious we don't know.
He made an assertion on something, I expected you to be eager to disprove IT and open our eyes to the lies in it but instead you chose to sit at home and call it lies

Common bro, I expect better..

The below statement from jesusjnr summarizes you all.. "Therefore it's not that the evidences of God's
existence are not overwhelming, but that such
atheists are have a mentality that has been
immuned to consideration of them."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by LordReed(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2019
Talking Osanyin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIPimX-ZiCY

LoL, reminds me of those children toys with a kind of whistle that sounds out when you squeeze the toy. LMFAO!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2019
I really do feel sorry for the seemingly intelligent smart educated people who actually believe in this deluded nonsense.... Then you wonder why some countries are backwards and run by fools.

Sadly I am certain that the majority of these polithieves believe in these supernatural Harry Potter mambo jambo nonsense, and steal with total impunity thinking they are protected by some BS like this thread's subject.

Damn fools!!!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On May 08, 2019
LordReed:
Talking Osanyin

LoL, reminds me of those children toys with a kind of whistle that sounds out when you squeeze the toy. LMFAO!

Sounded like the dude had a whistle in his mouth while talking....see as the whistle was never heard over his voice. That's just the cheap version of the below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvfiCdk-jc
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by budaatum: 3:58pm On May 08, 2019
jumper524:
ive always respected atheist until today.
I taught you guys are more or better researcher that's why you believe religion or spirituality is all scam. Probably you've found out the obvious we don't know.
He made an assertion on something, I expected you to be eager to disprove IT and open our eyes to the lies in it but instead you chose to sit at home and call it lies

Common bro, I expect better..

The below statement from jesusjnr summarizes you all.. "Therefore it's not that the evidences of God's
existence are not overwhelming, but that such
atheists are have a mentality that has been
immuned to consideration of them."

I'm not saying religion or spiritualism is a scam! Theirs nothing scam In love your neighbour or thou shalt not steal, but when people ask to be believed just on their say so, thats asking a tad too much of anyone who had a good science teacher or atheists who by nature disbelieve.

Besides, we are not exactly new at this sort of nonsense so you shouldn't expect us to spend much time on someone's say so. I'm sure if you had dismantled osanyin like he said he has you be presenting a video of you doing it since you know we like evidence! Or wouldn't you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by NPComplete: 4:04pm On May 08, 2019
LordReed:
Talking Osanyin

This is why I don't have any single respect for those mutherfuckers. It is childish stupid nonsense and it takes an exceptionally low IQ to believe in such nonsense and be upholding it as a sign of the spiritual.
Even watching the video is annoying me and someone on this thread is trying to argue nonsense with me claiming he has seen things that can't be explained. Lol. It will have been so funny if it wasn't so sad.

Foolish fuckery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by Amoto94(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2019
jumper524:
I was born in Lagos stayed there till after my junior waec ND I never witnessed any of such there. I heard about it once but until I moved to Abuja and started my SS1 I don't have an encounter..
GSS kuje Abuja to be precise where I started my ss1 I witnessed it consistently. There was a particular period when it was happening day in day out. While I could believe that the girls might just be pretending, I can't explain those strength displayed by her and the male voice she was speaking with..
I don't have evidence on this as I believe u might not believe YouTube videos but I already told you how you can witness one yourself..
If the other guy schooled in the north and didn't witness such, then I believe they are very few of them.

And yes it does possess Christain girl but very few, why? I don't know for now.. But do ur research and findings on them you'll know what am saying..

Lemme quote some Northern's on this forum to help us out..

maryam6
Mutuwa
fiizznation
psyqs
arewaboy
carinmom
galadima77
naijagobetter
doublewisdom
Amoto94

The guys mentioned above, plz I'll like you guys to share your real life experience when jinn possess human. I know it happens everywhere in the world but it's occurrence is more in the northern part of the country.
Just for debate sake o...

Jinn possession is real and jinns are from the creations of God. They are created from smokeless fire thus their fiery nature, there are male and female jinns, they can take the form of animals and humans.
Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by budaatum: 4:47pm On May 08, 2019
NPComplete:

This is why I don't have any single respect for those mutherfuckers. It is childish stupid nonsense and it takes an exceptionally low IQ to believe in such nonsense and be upholding it as a sign of the spiritual.
Even watching the video is annoying me and someone on this thread is trying to argue nonsense with me claiming he has seen things that can't be explained. Lol. It will have been so funny if it wasn't so sad.

Foolish fuckery.
They don't only expect you to watch it, but to also come on here and argue about it too. I tell you, nothing is stupider than that! The sadder thing is the effect this sort of believing has on a society. While some countries are going to the Moon and Mars, we are here arguing about osanyin, and then we complain about the state of our nation as if the state it's in is not representative of our addled minds!

Tears of sadness are flowing down my cheek as I cry for my country Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by LordReed(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Sounded like the dude had a whistle in his mouth while talking....see as the whistle was never heard over his voice. That's just the cheap version of the below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvfiCdk-jc

It so freaking obvious they needed a way to disguise the voice, probably cos their ventriloquist skills are under developed and this was the best way they knew.

1 Like

Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2019
NPComplete:

Foolish fuckery.

I have found out that people without a sceptical mindset are eager to believe that is why 419 thrives. When someone comes to you with a fantastical claim, if you are ignorant or you assume the person as trustworthy then you believe them while the skeptic takes a step back and examines all the angles.

Real foolish fuckery.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Religion And Education In Nigeria / What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / Do You Realise That We Don't Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.