Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement (18707 Views)

Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu / Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter / NIN-SIM Linkage: Security Agencies Get Buhari’s Nod To Access Subscriber Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by willywasco(m): 5:18am On May 07, 2019
*Failed to get Buhari’s endorsement

* Accused of plunging the country into recession

*Three names already penciled down as possible replacement

Investigation indicates that the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigerian, CBN, Godwin Emefiele may be on his way out as inside sources has revealed that efforts by the CBN governor to hang on to power for a second term in office may not yield result.

It would be recalled that Emefiele’s tenure at CBN ends next month June, while stakeholders and policy experts are divided on the possibility or otherwise of his re-appointment.

Words reaching our news desk from sources within the Presidency said Emefiele’s case may be a closed one as work is at an advanced stage by the federal government to shop for his replacement.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/cbn-gov-emefiele-ruled-out-for-second-term/

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by yuanexchanger: 5:39am On May 07, 2019
As expected.To be replaced by another Hausa or Fulani person..check my sig to ship from china to nigeria

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by daddytime(m): 5:43am On May 07, 2019
We know say the real owners wan come guard their money as e dey come from the cash cow (NNPC)..

How old I go come be in the next four years sef...

It is well

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by Mace0lane: 6:05am On May 07, 2019
PDP supporters on NL will argue Emefiele is doing a good job but naira keeps going down. They also want Buhari to give him a second term n I asked them are they okay with naira continued downward trend ? Will they not wail if it persists ?!

If the answers is yes Buhari should give him automatic second tenure but if not make the man leave road for person wey sabi even if another Igbo, this one Na colossal failure that must not be repeated except God wan punish Buhari.

Hardship pervade the entirety of the land to the extent those who voted change started wailing all due to the pathetic dull in fact worse cbn governor witnessed in my lifetime.

daddytime:
We know say the real owners wan come guard their money as e dey come from the cash cow (NNPC)..

How old I go come be in the next four years sef...

It is well
yuanexchanger:
As expected.To be replaced by another Hausa or Fulani person..check my sig to ship from china to nigeria

Anyone is beta than the dullard heading CBN now that idiot no sabi anything about monetary policies.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by okosodo: 6:28am On May 07, 2019
Abokis are the owners of Niger Delta oil

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by seunmsg(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2019
yuanexchanger:

It’s cool for Jonathan to remove a Fulani Sanusi Lamido and replace him with an Igbo Emefiele but a crime for Buhari to replace the same Emefiele with a Northerner. Una hypocrisy ehn!

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by daddytime(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2019
Mace0lane:
PDP supporters on NL will argue Emefiele is doing a good job but naira keeps going down. They also want Buhari to give him a second term n I asked them are they okay with naira continued downward trend ? Will they not wail if it persists ?!

If the answers is yes Buhari should give him automatic second tenure but if not make the man leave road for person wey sabi even if another Igbo, this one Na colossal failure that must not be repeated except God wan punish Buhari.

Hardship pervade the entirety of the land to the extent those who voted change started wailing all due to the pathetic dull in fact worse cbn governor witnessed in my lifetime.

Anyone is beta than the dullard heading CBN now that idiot no sabi anything about monetary policies.

Hunger in the land is real my brother...we are at a cross rosd..
Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by Nobody: 6:52am On May 07, 2019
I hope this news is not from Lai Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:54am On May 07, 2019
Haruna ibn Muhammad

Set and ready to take over

2 Likes

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by BuhariAdvocate: 6:55am On May 07, 2019
Go home thanks for your service.
Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by adedayoa2(f): 7:00am On May 07, 2019
seunmsg:

It’s cool for Jonathan to remove a Fulani Sanusi Lamido and replace him with an Igbo Emefiele but a crime for Buhari to replace the same Emefiele with a Northerner. Una hypocrisy ehn!
Jonathan is not igbo. grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by hisgrace090: 7:05am On May 07, 2019
Emefiele to me performed badly.

4 Likes

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by Hector09(m): 7:08am On May 07, 2019
He should be grateful that he finish his tenure and buhari did nt remove him as usual, a northerner must surely take over

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by Nobody: 8:08am On May 07, 2019
adedayoa2:

He is a nigerdeltan like G.E.J

6 Likes

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by KubwaBoy: 8:17am On May 07, 2019
He is not a Fulani man na......... Am expecting a Hausa/Fulani man to come and replace him

4 Likes

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by shadeyinka(m): 8:17am On May 07, 2019
Who decides the general direction of the economic thrust of a Nation? The Presidency, the CBN governor or the Minister of Finance?

It is too easy the blame the CBN governor for the incompetence and lack of direction of the executive.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by Kiddak: 8:18am On May 07, 2019
Okay, we still up to buy all your gift cards and Bitcoin, contact us on 0809.627.7606..
Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2019
An apple does not fall far from the tree.
Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by AngelicBeing: 8:18am On May 07, 2019
I don't give a fvck neither does my lion below, both Buhari, CBN governor and all the useless politicians both in the APC LED FEDERAL CRIMINALS AND THE PDP LOOTERS, should fvck off, all their useless policies made the shithole jungle called Nigeria the headquarters of poverty and darkness, and also the 6th most miserable country on earth, nonsense grin

3 Likes

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by datola: 8:19am On May 07, 2019
willywasco:
*Failed to get Buhari’s endorsement

* Accused of plunging the country into recession

*Three names already penciled down as possible replacement

Investigation indicates that the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigerian, CBN, Godwin Emefiele may be on his way out as inside sources has revealed that efforts by the CBN governor to hang on to power for a second term in office may not yield result.

It would be recalled that Emefiele’s tenure at CBN ends next month June, while stakeholders and policy experts are divided on the possibility or otherwise of his re-appointment.

Words reaching our news desk from sources within the Presidency said Emefiele’s case may be a closed one as work is at an advanced stage by the federal government to shop for his replacement.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/cbn-gov-emefiele-ruled-out-for-second-term/

Really?

3 Likes

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by sotall(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2019
Watch as another northern Muslim is appointed

1 Like

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by Oluhills007: 8:19am On May 07, 2019
Emefiele wan use 10 years as cbn governor... Why? He should go

4 Likes

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by chrisxxx(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2019
Expected. Though I am not happy with some of the policies of Emiefule. One of which is the reintroduction of ATM fees after Sanusi cancelled it.
Another Alhaji Abdulahi Musa Muhammadu Shinkafi about to be appointed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by nonsobaba: 8:20am On May 07, 2019
adedayoa2:
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is not Igbo ? Receive sense cool

6 Likes

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by kaen1317: 8:21am On May 07, 2019
Everyone in the government is ruled out including you know who...
Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by kaen1317: 8:22am On May 07, 2019
To be replaced by a close relative. You know the drill

2 Likes

Re: CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement by Pavore9: 8:23am On May 07, 2019
There is life outside CBN, there are other things he can get involved in.

On a "prouding" note, it feels cool to know that in Emefiele, my secondary school has produced a CBN Governor, e no easy! cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sallah Celebration: Zamfara Governor Buys 750 Cows Worth N83 Million For Needy, / Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries / INEC Releases Guidelines For 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.