Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar (49111 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Edusouls(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2019
No excuse for thieving, thief is a thief no justification for that, and their destination is jail, arrest them all..

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Hoodbilonia: 8:46am On May 07, 2019
Ogume at work
Asaba oys with ogume

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Isahalbash(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...Onos kpelebe

Which one you come hang head for hand na abi agbada don hook for barb wire??

While I frown at these boys conning people off their hard earned money to live luxuriously and in full support of a clamp down on their activities, I'm sure a lot of people are reasonably surprised at the gusto and vigour of these clamp downs.

Well, the honest truth is that, the Northeen elites are deeply troubled and very paranoid at the way the SS and SW boys go about pulling their own weight albeit illegally, caring less about their politics and looting even going as far as sharing a fence with them as neighbours lol.

The Northern youths who have been so beat down and oppressed over the years with zero education by their elites now see these young boys pulling big whips and mansions which they now end up being maiguards to, a situation that is threatening to usher in the revolt against their elites. The kidnappings on Kd/Abj road, Katsina and the banditry in Zamfara are just tips of the icebergs.

The truth is they feel their youths are getting influenced by the high life displayed by the Southern youths and this spells doom for them the elites...

You think the kidnappers and those highway thieves in the north( are mostly Fulani's) know anything about your yahoo stuff? gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by wink2015(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A popular yahoo boy in Calabar, Akpojivi Onoriode has been arrested by operatives of the Uyo Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

He was arrested alongside 3 other internet fraudsters during separate raids carried out in the early hours of Saturday, May 4, 2019 and Sunday, May 5, 2019.

A statement from the anti-graft agency says 29-year-old graduate of Delta State University, Akpojivi Joel Onoriode was arrested on Saturday morning.

Onoriode was arrested in his lavishly furnished duplex located at Plot 10, Block VI, Unical Satellite Town, Calabar, which he confessed was purchased with proceeds from his illicit “yahoo” business.

He confessed that he had been in the “yahoo-yahoo” business for a long time and was known as “Blinks” or “Mr White”.

He admitted that he has been in the “yahoo” business for a very long time and currently operates an offshore account in China.

He said

“I was really known in my school then as a yahoo boy. I have two kids. I didn’t want to bring them up where people will say, ah! your father is a yahoo boy. That was why I relocated my family from Asaba to Calabar. When I came out now and saw you people and the bus outside, my mind just told me there was a problem.”

While conducting a search on the premises, three luxury cars were recovered from him – ZDX Acura car, E 300 Mercedes Benz and a Range Rover SUV.

The Range Rover could, however, not be moved out of the premises with other exhibits due to mechanical problems. Other items recovered include, two iPhones, one Nokia phone, and documents of landed properties owned by the suspect.

https://lailasnews.com/popular-yahoo-boy-in-calabar-onoriode-arrested-by-efcc/

EFE OF BIG BROTHER FAME SAID YAHOO BOYS BRINGS MONEY INTO THE NIGERIA ECONOMY.

WHILE POLITICIANS STEAL MONEY AND TAKE IT OUT OF OUR ECONOMY.

EFE LATER ASKED NIGERIANS WHO IS JUSTIFIED.

http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/05/yahoo-boys-bring-money-into-economy.html

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Nobody: 8:47am On May 07, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...Onos kpelebe

While I frown at these boys conning people off their hard earned money to live luxuriously and in full support of a clamp down on their activities, I'm sure a lot of people are reasonably surprised at the gusto and vigour of these clamp downs.

Well, the honest truth is that, the Northeen elites are deeply troubled and very paranoid at the way the SS and SW boys go about pulling their own weight albeit illegally, caring less about their politics and looting even going as far as sharing a fence with them as neighbours lol.

The Northern youths who have been so beat down and oppressed over the years with zero education by their elites now see these young boys pulling big whips and mansions which they now end up being maiguards to, a situation that is threatening to usher in the revolt against their elites. The kidnappings on Kd/Abj road, Katsina and the banditry in Zamfara are just tips of the icebergs.

The truth is they feel their youths are getting influenced by the high life displayed by the Southern youths and this spells doom for them the elites...

I think you're right, i can see it in dia behavior nowadays.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Priye007(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2019
Guys no level. Graduates no work, what do you expect or would theyou have prefer if he carry guns? Make una leave that guy or else we go sponsor war for this country oh.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by ORIENTATION101: 8:48am On May 07, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...Onos kpelebe

what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by babzo(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...Onos kpelebe

My guy, e be like say you get serious point. You are onto something man!.

This county MAYBE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by TGMISKY(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2019
These guys are not yahoo men. Many people using yahoo don't defraud people (me for example). Since they'll always say they 'press', can't we just call them pressmen or men of the press?

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Secjohnkerry: 8:49am On May 07, 2019
Lol..

Efcc officials in that state want to ball like their colleagues in lagos , pH and abuja. The nicca is gonna pay a lot to regain his freedom. No yahoo boy in naija prison, even local 419 no dey there.

13 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Bizibi(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2019
It seems the pressure from Intl security agencies on our security agencies is too much for em to ignore the activities of these fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Yameater(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2019
bosco9:
Nairaland judges

Go check the guy don fallout

Balling continues!!!!!

You mean...?
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Nobody: 8:53am On May 07, 2019
Las las him go still commot . Nigeria is a scam country take it or leave it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Pojomojo: 8:54am On May 07, 2019
#4 DUMP TRUCK 30 - 33 tons needed for Bonny/ Bodo road project...

Can you outsource please before Saturday

Please WhatsApp 08062286846
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by twinke209(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2019
patwhizkid:
Onos blinks from way back 2010 grin

Though he's a good painter sha and we all thought he made money from his paintings.

Short boy with big doings shocked
I pity him
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Nobody: 8:58am On May 07, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...Onos kpelebe

What is dis one saying again?. Nawa o.. I tire
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by wink2015(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...Onos kpelebe

YOU HAVE A POINT, I THINK NORTHERN POLITICAL ELITES ARE GETTING DISTURBED ABOUT THE CREATIVITY OF THE SOUTHERN BOYS AND THEY ARE SUPPORTED BY THE LAWS OF THE LAND THAT FORBID FRAUD.

YAHOO ITSELF IS A LOT OF BRAIN WORK AND IT IS AN INNOVATIVE SKILLS LACKING IN NORTHERN YOUTH WHO DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL AS THEIR PARENTS DID NOT SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN EDUCATION.

BUT THIS IS NOT SO IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA.

SO EVERY OPPORTUNITY THAT IS AVAILABLE TO ARREST A SOUTHERN YAHOO BOY ON ALLEGATION OF FRAUD THE LIKES OF MAGU VERY MUCH WELCOME IT AS IT IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO STRIP THE SOUTHERN BOYS OF THEIR WEALTH

SINCE THEY HAVE PROTECTIVE LAWS WHICH FORBIDS FRAUDS.

THEY ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH RICHES FROM SOUTHERNERS.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by HMarshal(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2019
This guys are thier own problems really (yahoo boys)...

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by godlyguy(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2019
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Nobody: 9:05am On May 07, 2019
omoh see 29 year old boy house

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:06am On May 07, 2019
Torg77:

Tired of seeing all these rubbish . they never to after the politicians that have run the country beneath the ground
Keep quiet joor! If they go after politicians your type will ask why they did not go after politicians from another tribe? Your type (And not corrupt politicians) are the reason why Nigeria is where it is.

12 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Studyinchina200(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2019
Shout out to those hardworking Nigerians who are making their money legitimately without involving in fraud stuffs.

God bless you all

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by karnap(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2019
the guy will still regains his freedom and continues his offshore business of defrauding people, he will settle those efcc ,this is Nigeria, money speak volume, you will be supprise, one of those efcc will still follow backyards to ask the guy how is he doing it, they arrested Evans, till now I don't know where he is.efcc should trace all this politician too,not.only.the young Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by castrokins(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2019
That's my neighbourhood but I don't know him. Is that even close to Obasanjo Estate?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by bugggg: 9:10am On May 07, 2019
Pained comments... undecided.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by dwilliams: 9:16am On May 07, 2019
David4973:
[sup][/sup]
how much you wan get from this your local scam, na your mate build mansion so

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by jrusky(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2019
But why is he sorry now? You don't feel sorry when duping people their sweat? You ain't sorry when popping champagne when one Mag fell? Pls better stand up and go and eat iron beans waiting for you in jail.

No mercy for you and your folks. Go and look for work crime doesn't pay. Anyway it's too late though......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO / John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) / Robbers Terrorizing Umuobia Olokoro, Umuahia Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.