Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? (3026 Views)

Top 5 Worst Governor’s In Nigeria 2021-2022 / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by helinues: 6:46am On May 07, 2019
And the award goes to Chief Engineer Captain Prof Yaya Bello.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by amaniro: 6:53am On May 07, 2019
Okezie ikpeazu. Yahaya Bello.

But overall comparison. One of them is better grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by otukpo(f): 6:56am On May 07, 2019
And to think that Yaya is a young man.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by Bassurge: 7:17am On May 07, 2019
Yahaya Bello is the award winner. No one infrastructural development, no salaries for 38 months

5 Likes

Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by MikeBetty(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2019
Bassurge:
Yahaya Bello is the award winner. No one infrastructural development, no salaries for 38 months
Then Kogites Should Auction Him On Jumia, Jiji, Oxl, On 2nd Nov 2019. The Worst Part Is That Zombies Will Sing His Praises After Recieving A Mudu Of Rice.

4 Likes

Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by dedonfranco(m): 7:30am On May 07, 2019
T. A Orji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by Bizibi(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2019
amaniro:
Okezie ikpeazu. Yahaya Bello.

But overall comparison. One of them is better grin
ikpeazu did something that irritated me,some of these governors don't deserve to be there and their greed is something else.
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by amaniro: 7:41am On May 07, 2019
Bizibi:
ikpeazu did something that irritated me,some of these governors don't deserve to be there and their greed is something else.

One of the problem with them is cluelessness. Because they didn't plan to work so they don't know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by nonsobaba: 8:01am On May 07, 2019
That ugly chimpanzee in Abia Okezie Ikpeazu is the worst.
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by Amuocha: 8:58am On May 07, 2019
Ambode
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by teresafaith: 9:44am On May 07, 2019
The one wey hin people no give second term ticket
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by nazicartel(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2019
how can you compare all these Governors with Okezuo... Ikpeazu is the worst nah... after owing pensioners 20 months+... Dat man is d worst.....

spits

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by SarkinYarki: 9:48am On May 07, 2019
helinues:

Stop your double standard please!!!!!!!!! He performed at par with Buhari na
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by Jabmondo(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2019
d award is won by d dynamic Gov.Yaya Bello... D worst governor in Nigeria nd in d world..... Yaya bello nawa 4u ohh.... No salaries 4 38 months nd he go 2 Abuja 2 lie dat he always pay salary.... Infact Yaya is d lie of d yr.... cnt u see dat he wil nt b given ticket again.... In his own land,no road,water,electricity,hospital nd oda infrastructures.... I pity yaya bello....

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by respect80(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2019
Yahoo Bello is the worst. No doubt about that.
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by tolugar: 11:50am On May 07, 2019
How come no one mentioned Benue gov.
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 07, 2019
mtcheew.. Yahaya Bello is miles ahead of my state governor, Gov. Abdulfatah Ahmed.
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by helinues: 12:50pm On May 07, 2019
nazicartel:
how can you compare all these Governors with Okezuo... Ikpeazu is the worst nah... after owing pensioners 20 months+... Dat man is d worst.....

spits

Who are the people who voted for him if more than average Abians online are lamenting about his poor governance?
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by helinues: 12:50pm On May 07, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Stop your double standard please!!!!!!!!! He performed at par with Buhari na

He performed more than your state governor now..
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by nazicartel(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2019
helinues:

Who are the people who voted for him if more than average Abians online are lamenting about his poor governance?
like seriously I don't know how dat guy won his election... Pdp is very strong in Abia no doubt... but APC and Apga bleeped up big time, especially Apga. for me they would have stepped down for APC that has federal might
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by helinues: 1:09pm On May 07, 2019
nazicartel:
like seriously I don't know how dat guy won his election... Pdp is very strong in Abia no doubt... but APC and Apga bleeped up big time, especially Apga. for me they would have stepped down for APC that has federal might

That is where I blamed Nnamdi Kanu. Like 8 months to the elections, he vowed to remove Ikpeazu and Dave Umahi by any means possible. I thought he was working with APGA to achieve that not until he chickened out...
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by nazicartel(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2019
helinues:

That is where I blamed Nnamdi Kanu. Like 8 months to the elections, he vowed to remove Ikpeazu and Dave Umahi by any means possible. I thought he was working with APGA to achieve that not until he chickened out...
Nnamdi kanu?... i don't like dat nigga.. actually I thought with his influence then dat he would've dealt with dis Eastern Governors
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by helinues: 2:12pm On May 07, 2019
nazicartel:
Nnamdi kanu?... i don't like dat nigga.. actually I thought with his influence then dat he would've dealt with dis Eastern Governors

He has good intentions but he is too arrogance
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by plaindealer: 3:01pm On May 07, 2019
You leave the worst governors in your own states to kill yourselves over another governor in a far away state who is not responsible for your life. I just don't get it. I guess you must put other people down just to feel good about yourselves and the horrible situation in your own states
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by ikennamadu1(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2019
nazicartel:

spits

Ikpeazu is better.. Yamayama Bello did not pay salaries and pension... So check the two
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by iluvdonjazzy: 6:13pm On May 07, 2019
helinues:

I beg to disagree with you, I give it to HIGH CHIEF ENGR DOCTOR PROFESSOR BARRISTER IKPEASU governor, Abia state. am I talking?
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by seniormallam(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2019
here comes the undisputed champion YEYE BELLO

but i think there should be something like NORTH CENTRAL DEV. COMMISSION , the governors are all the same thing in that region, that of kwara is never in the news for good or bad thing, atleast fayose made ekiti the most popular state for 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by Ciscogod(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2019
lucky igbinedion... he's the only nominee and the winner
Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:37pm On May 07, 2019
Kerosene distributor

Re: Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? by clip: 12:50am On May 08, 2019
Why is Abia State very unfortunate, from Orji Kalu to T Orji and now Ikpeazu. They have never had good governance.
This is what I was expecting Nnamdi Kalu to influence good governance in his State. Charity begins at home!

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Shame On Abia Governor / I Interviewed An Igbo APC Party Official And His Views Frightened Me! / Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.