Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency (39888 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Why Police Arrested Prince Kpokpogiri / Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Champneys: 2:42pm On May 07, 2019
Someone needs to check this lady into a psychiatric clinic..... ASAP grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by naturalwaves: 2:42pm On May 07, 2019
chris51:
Tonto, the shame is on you. In a few years time you have a lot of explanation to give your son.
Even If the father is a one second man he still got you pregnant.

What of one hour men who cannot get their wives pregnant?

Please grow up girl and move on with your life
She has obviously forgotten that the internet never forgets. I wonder how her son would feel growing up to read all these nonsense she has been posting and saying everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Lordknowz: 2:43pm On May 07, 2019
emekmorris:
Ogogoro mix with grounded Atare and [b]kwale wed [/b]can cure her from Churchill madness

Is it a special kind of weed or what? I been dey hear about am
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by naturalwaves: 2:45pm On May 07, 2019
Champneys:
Someone needs to check this lady into a psychiatric clinic..... ASAP grin
Though it sounds funny but Tonto Dike is exhibiting few signs of mental illness. Mental illness is something we do not take seriously in Nigeria. She needs to be taken to a psychiatric home like you rightly pointed out.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Ogaonos: 2:46pm On May 07, 2019
positivelord:
I understand dear. I can actually relate...a dating scammer,granted an interview and call her a drug addict ..in reaction Tonto called him 40-second-man. And boom,some mudar fukars cant see it as a reaction. Typical of our society ,women should bear any kind of abuse humbly.well he met the wrong woman.
stop asslicking Tonto is nt matured. even if na d hussy start am. is she d first married celeb 2 face such scenario or u 4gotten tiwa salvage tillbillz saga. Luk hw tiwa handle d serious accusation on social media brought by her hussy dt maturity. Tonto is a kid. wen ur hussy does such u have 2 b wise wen replying like Wat tiwa did. pple like ehen na so tillbillz be. nt 1minute man.it shwz d man no get issues. (no b bad hussy) bcoz d questn his pple go ask y u no discuss it wit him ND seek solutn.nd is he taking care of his son.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by meobizy(f): 2:47pm On May 07, 2019
Does she type these things when high?
So she wants to write a book when her grammar is this bad?
Editors and proofreaders will reject the manuscript.

For those who didn’t understand:
So a man, a bleeping man say[s] I'm on drugs and I can't use his sexual disease against him??
Ooo pls[please] honey I [will] said(say) more. For me I will drag your life from hell and back until i'm ok!! We all can't be (aren’t) the same you know

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Nuklex(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2019
How will she explain this insult to her child when he grow up. That he came out under 40 seconds

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by maasoap(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2019
emekmorris:
I don't know why I just don't like Tonto even all her movies

I think it has to do with fake accent, that's why I don't like watching her in the movies anyway

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Legendguru: 3:59pm On May 07, 2019
talkative
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by godlyguy(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Thalinzrcng: 4:10pm On May 07, 2019
Part which baffles me most is her son, that poor boy she is dementedly tagging the product of a one-minute-man, is spitting image of his father! Nature has already dictated that boy will eventually gravitate towards his father.
Omo ti emi n wo yii, kii shey omo ale Na.
When that boy has learnt to reason( and one is amazed about how fast kids are growing up these days) , regardless of any conditioning or indoctrination she might have tried to instill, the young Churchill will insist on (a bond with) his father. ..then, what?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by oluxy(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Controversial nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh explained why she used her ex-husband, Churchill's alleged sexual deficiency to publicly shame him after a fan berated her for it.

Tonto wrote: "So a man fucking man say I'm on drugs and I can't use his sexual disease against him?? Ooo pls honey I said more. For me I will drag your life from hell and back until i'm ok!! We all can't be the same you know."

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/tonto-explains-why-she-shamed-her-ex-husband-alleged-sexual-deficiency.html

Bitterness is worse than HIV.
I hope this bitter frustration doesn't kill her.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Peacefulgold(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2019
Senseless idiot....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 07, 2019
So invariably
U we're expecting him to go hours on top of you but u were left disappointed he didn't last long
He said u had to be on drugs to have not felt anything with all his 'pounding'.
So the beginning of ur endless wahala
Am I correct aunty Tonto?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by divine2288: 5:34pm On May 07, 2019
i ain't judging her.. no one knew wat really happened.... #king tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Gabson001(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2019
Madam go open shop do your olosho work.. Your noise tire us

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:02pm On May 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Yeah..in the midst of all these drama, we still have people who are partial in viewing things and drawing judgement/ conclusions. Her husband began all these issues, yet, people will always blame a woman. It's the country we live in. As for me, I can feel her pain.

She took the matter to LIB and the internet from the onset, not the man.
Lillian Esoro never told anyone what happened to her marriage
Her drugs allegations is 100% correct, she even does it on location. That's why nollywood stopped working with her

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:11pm On May 07, 2019
Gabson001:
Madam go open shop do your olosho work.. Your noise tire us

Na for shop dem dey do Olosho work?
Abeg I no fit laugh
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:13pm On May 07, 2019
Her drug addiction she does it even in the open according to you, But Churchill does his Yahoo rituals in the dead of the night according to her. Why did Churchill deceive her about his job? Why did he act like he's some big boy, billionaire to trap her into marriage? Why did he physically abuse her in marriage cuz we all saw the pix? If he was open on who he is, it would have been better. Now that she is angry and blowing the truth open, she is blamed. I don't expect you or many people to feel for her ok? She's a woman, she must be blamed, dis is nija.
Ijawwomaninoyo:

She took the matter to LIB and the internet from the onset, not the man.
Her drugs allegations is 100% correct, she even does it on location. That's why nollywood stopped working with her
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Gabson001(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Na for shop dem dey do Olosho work? Abeg I no fit laugh
She don upgrade
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Gift84(f): 6:16pm On May 07, 2019
But all Slayers will leave there bf and go and marry a richboy later, they will be dragging ppl from hell... Tonto, ur crase no get rival cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:18pm On May 07, 2019
shadrach77:
Tonto may be crazy but the so called Churchill who saw her fit enough to marry in the first place is crazier lipsrsealed

Churchill's wife walked out of their marriage, Tonto came to do NGO and started sleeping with Oga. She got pregnant with the man's first child.
Not everyone likes children outside wedlock because some society call them bastards.
That was the reason the man married her, it was because of his baby.
Then she started displaying madness which the family could not condone

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:24pm On May 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Her drug addiction she does it even in the open according to you, But Churchill does his Yahoo rituals in the dead of the night according to her. Why did Churchill deceive her about his job? Why did he act like he's some big boy, billionaire to trap her into marriage? Why did he physically abuse her in marriage cuz we all saw the pix? If he was open on who he is, it would have been better. Now that she is angry and blowing the truth open, she is blamed. I don't expect you or many people to feel for her ok? She's a woman, she must be blamed, dis is nija.

Why did she not report the yahoo man to the necessary authority with proofs?
Why did she not say all these when things were rosy? Why now?
Why did she forge documents to a yahoo man's vehicle and sold it?
Why is she complaining of the man not bringing yahoo money for upkeep even after refusing the man to see the boy after court order?
Why change the boy's surname to Dikeh on the ground that dowry has been returned but still crying over upkeep?
Those pictures are from nollywood movies ,take a close look at her face and check if you can see the scar.
She was beefing Mercy Johnson for no reason, Mercy posted Purity's pictures only for Tonto to go to her page and tagged the little girl a Witch.
So, because Tonto said she is a Witch, is it right for everyone to be castigating the girl as a Witch?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:28pm On May 07, 2019
Hahahaha......she should report Yahoo activities to right authorities, you kidding me. I'd rather not say what's on my mind. It's alright, ok? You got your opinion, I got mine. Peace.
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why did she not report the yahoo man to the necessary authority with proofs?
Why did she not say all these when things were rosy? Why now?
Why did she forge documents to a yahoo man's vehicle and sold it?
Why is she complaining of the man not bringing yahoo money for upkeep even after refusing the man to see the boy after court order?
Why change the boy's surname to Dikeh on the ground that dowry has been returned but still crying over upkeep?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by kingcalors(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Controversial nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh explained why she used her ex-husband, Churchill's alleged sexual deficiency to publicly shame him after a fan berated her for it.

Tonto wrote: "So a man fucking man say I'm on drugs and I can't use his sexual disease against him?? Ooo pls honey I said more. For me I will drag your life from hell and back until i'm ok!! We all can't be the same you know."

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/tonto-explains-why-she-shamed-her-ex-husband-alleged-sexual-deficiency.html

T*T* DICK is a good example of a bad wife. Men should learn from her ex husband's mistake. All she think of, sleep with and eat is dick every now and then. She cant even take care and manage her t*t* well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:42pm On May 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hahahaha......she should report Yahoo activities to right authorities, you kidding me. I'd rather not say what's on my mind. It's alright, ok? You got your opinion, I got mine. Peace.

Since she can't report she should shut up.
She says she wants to write a book titled Surviving Churchill but if he threatens to sue, she will change the name.
Why afraid of a law suit when all your accusations are correct?
A clear conscience fears no accusations.
She is a liar just trying to get back at the man.
The man is OBJ's adopted son, he lived and grew up with OBJ.
The person every body knows as Jonathan's daughter that he celebrated her wedding when he was President is neither his nor Patience's daughter. She lived with Jonathan too hence her being referred to as Jonathan's daughter.
Churchill never used Obasanjo's surname, is it possible for you to date someone for months without knowing his surname?
Tonto was with his NGO, Churchill was the name he used for his Group of companies before the existence of Tonto.
All her allegations is false
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by bigcasava1(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2019
Tonto ur haters can burn to ashes u ain't gat no explanation to them, Bleep all u critics let her be!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by handsomebanana(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

You were schooled with facts and you resort to a measly hahaha.

Accept it, your role model is a deluded mad woman.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by godofuck231: 8:47pm On May 07, 2019
no comment on his money and how he spent it on u, ingrate, meanwhile u love his son like his money, your old age go miserable like over ripe plantain own
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:48pm On May 07, 2019
Such childish conclusion, like you know my role model, smh. Yes I love Tonto, and feel for her. I feel for all she's gone through in the hands of that man. I saw no facts from you, I only saw a partial opinion of yours.
handsomebanana:

You were schooled with facts and you resort to a measly hahaha.

Accept it, your role model is a deluded mad woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency by Brightest04(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2019
I'm a man and one thing I know is that none of us really knew what Tonto went through with her ex-hubby,Churchill.And before someone can be uttering those kind of family secret to the hearing of the world,there must be some kind of deep cut probably inflicted to her heart by her ex-hubby.
I think both of them knows it more than everyone of us taken sides.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Powede Eniola Lawrence Gets Engaged (Photos) / Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph / Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.