Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women (21261 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Why Police Arrested Prince Kpokpogiri / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Updating9JA: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Shared with Caption ...

If I ever have a Girl child, I will make sure her FATHER WORSHIPS HER, TEACHES HER LOVE, SELF LOVE ,SELF WORTHY, SHE WOULD GROW UP KNOWING THAT ALL THE LOVE SHE NEEDS IS INSIDE HER.

We have so many Emotionally Broken women today than happy women. Because we didn’t LEARN LOVE THE RIGHT WAY..
We are these way cause we don’t know SELF LOVE..

My Girl child I can wait to nurture you into YOUR PLACE..
My future Baby girl I went they the fire so you wouldn’t…

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CScMQa4IKkH/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Sonsly041(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmmm
New feminist on board

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by goodmorning40: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Why is it lookin like she has two left legs In this pictures

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hmmmmmm. Her father worships her because she's a girl child. Na male child wey dey carry responsibilities no need worshipping and love abi. Some talks aren't just necessary cheesy

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by candidbabe(f): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
The future is female
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Hanibbal(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
You'll make her enlarge her butt from age 5. Immoral woman.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by compton11(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Self love her mama doesn't have,cos if Tonto has self love,she won't be bleaching!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wondered why she's asking this kind of question
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Goldenheart(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Sebastine1994(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Always seeking attention.

Grow up woman.

I don't even hear from kemi olu the insane journalist.

It's seems her children has threatened to disown her if she doesn't behave herself.

Now Toto will want another man to raise Churchill's son, why are women like this?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
One thing I know by is this, the way a woman treats her husband is d way her daughter treat her husband. Secondly, most women will not want their sons to marry a lady who has their own type of behavior. Single gees on this forum take note oh

21 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Charmingrascal(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Keep kwayet!!
U don get another boyfriend now u don turn life coach.

Mtcheew shocked
Bittermol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by MrColdsweat: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Always thirsty for attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Let us take all these from another Angle, and leave all the people abusing Tonto already with their abuses,
If you really wanna have a beautiful, cute baby girl,
follow this tips.
It works for most of us @[b][/b],
It should work for you too BGG.

You should have sex two to four days before ovulation if you’re hoping to conceive a girl.
You should avoid intercourse when you have clear, egg white-like vaginal mucus, as this is a sure sign of ovulation.
Avoiding intercourse during this time can reduce your likelihood of conceiving at all.It can take longer to conceive any baby with this method.
If you’re content to conceive a boy or a girl, and you don’t conceive within a few cycles, it might be time to give up on gender selection and switch methods.

However, if you need assistance to conceive, you might consider these options. 

Two high tech options for conceiving a girl include:

IVF with PGT (preimplantation genetic testing). Embryos created through IVF can be genetically tested.
This is typically done to check for chromosomal abnormalities but can also provide information about their sex.Sperm sorting.
This is less invasive than IVF with PGT and can be done prior to intrauterine insemination (IUI). It’s more likely to produce the desired sex, compared with natural conception, but less likely than PGT.

Both of the above methods are somewhat invasive, often expensive, and not available everywhere. 
They’re typically used only by couples who already need high tech reproductive assistance.

All the very best.
For all of us @[b][/b] : BOY and GIRL child makes the world Rock.
All babies are babies.

We Rise.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by NobleAngell(f): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Well, coming from an emotionally broken woman, we agree with you.
But how will you "MAKE SURE HER FATHER WORSHIPS HER"? Do you plan on bullying him into doing that? A father's love for his child comes naturally and it's not something for you to "MAKE SURE".

20 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Kingpele(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chai, parenting goes beyond most of the things we grew up to know ,but Any parent that is walking right with God will teach his children on how to walk with God in prayer and reading and obeying his word,I was praying with my little kids yesterday evening and I saw that they were just imitating me and I knew that it was their mum that told them to join me in prayer in my room but was surprised me most was when my first son requested that we should pray again tomorrow (today) I called the attention of my wife ,she told me that she want our kids to learn how to pray from me. I learnt it from my own mum and today am afraid of nothing because I know that God can do all things ,that gives me the confidence to face every day challenges ..I believe nothing can go wrong for me each day with God by my side and it is working for me..God is love if you know how to love God, u will know how to love others and yourself

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by thomasjoe(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Updating9JA:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CScMQa4IKkH/

Obviously still hurting ...
Forgiveness is healing to your own soul.

Kindly learn from your mistakes and move on...
I wish you peace ☮️
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
candidbabe:
The future is female
Gbamsolutely!! kiss

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by GOFRONT(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Akant beleive this is coming from Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by blueyonder6: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Authoreety: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
"Her father worships her"

This one go be lord of the feminists
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by LordIsaac(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
You will raise her for her FATHER to WORSHIP her.... SMH... I'd rather that God delivers his daughters from dysfunctional women like Tonto undecided grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by HillarySnow: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Is it me or does that hip look Photoshoped?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by pejuakinab: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tonto I noticed the bulk of your yansh (ass) has shifted to one side.

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Godly247(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
The next generation must not fall into same pits and woes
of this age. To whoever knows how to do good and doeth it
not is a sin.
God is watching!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose / Olowogbogboro: Nathaniel Bassey Debunks Accident Rumours, its Someone Testimony / Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.